ADVERTISEMENT

Is Vance “out”?

I hope she does what happens if a bunch of you losers have to pay her millions of dollars when you are wrong. What will you fall back on then. Individuals like you have to prove you are factually correct, if she can show otherwise you are F’d. It’s kind of like shorting a stock you make incremental gains but if the tables switch your risk is effectively infinity. It’s basically what has occurred with the Japan carry trade. So please continue to be ignorant on no factual information to base your opinion on.
Yeah, if the Japan carry trade was diagnosed with a disorder than often has XY chromosomes under its diagnoses and looked like a dude, and Japan's governing body told us it didn't have any way of differentiating what a short vs long position was..... I suppose.

Yeah, if the Japan carry trade was diagnosed with a disorder than often has XY chromosomes under its diagnoses and looked like a dude, and Japan's governing body told us it didn't have any way of differentiating what a short vs long position was..... I suppose.
Show me the medical report that she has XY chromosomes, physician documented proof of your claims.

Show me the medical report that she has XY chromosomes, physician documented proof of your claims.
Is that what I said or did I say she has been diagnosed with an umbrella disorder that very often contains people with XY chromosomes?

Also, yeah, let me.just pull her med records..... be better.

Is that what I said or did I say she has been diagnosed with an umbrella disorder that very often contains people with XY chromosomes?

Also, yeah, let me.just pull her med records..... be better.
You have claimed she is he, you have claimed she has had testes, you have claimed she has higher testosterone levels, and yes this is the first time you have backed up further than you have before and stated she had a disorder that can have XY chromosomes. The issue is that wasn’t your original stance and you know it. The fact that we have had to continual correct you, you have finally gotten to a defensible position.

Last edited:
You have claimed she is he, you have claimed she has had testes, you have claimed she has higher testosterone levels, and yes this is the first time you have backed up further than you have before and stated she had a disorder that can have XY chromosomes. The issue is that wasn’t your original stance and you know. The fact that we have had to continual correct you, you have finally gotten to a defensible position.
Whiskey is a cheap tool…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT