ADVERTISEMENT

Is Vance “out”?

How many Jew hating supporters do the dems have.? What party had to pass up a much more qualified and beneficial governor from a swing state because their base hates Jews?
How many Jewish Senators? House members? Governors? What party are they in? Why won’t you vote for Jewish people? Idiot.

Harris has no clue about what to do. She will be a puppet in the same fashion as Biden. Asked about how she would solve inflation, she did 3 circles of word salad trying to explain what inflation is, and how inflation hurts someone, then finally said it would be a priority. She has no clue. Walz is worse.
She should have said "drill baby drill!".🤣🤣

Vivek is a total bullshitter. Please tell me you aren’t impressed by him.
Actually, I like him a lot. I would love to see him go after the Deep State in earnest. I think he would have an impact. Chopping programs and departments and generally reminding those people that they actually report to someone.

Plus, he is a graduate-level debater ... a necessary skillset needed to break through the nonsense/bullshit coming the other way.

Actually, I like him a lot. I would love to see him go after the Deep State in earnest. I think he would have an impact. Chopping programs and departments and generally reminding those people that they actually report to someone.

Plus, he is a graduate-level debater ... a necessary skillset needed to break through the nonsense/bullshit coming the other way.
Wow.
Obviously I disagree with everything you wrote.

False. He did exactly what he needed to do.

The more Kamala is forced to.speak the more you guys are going to remember how much you hated her 8 months ago and you didn't infact go dumb, the media just tried to tell you that you like shit soup.
The Trump abortion ban brought out the horns. Kamala is on a roll and not even the cult Trump grievance political train is going to stop African-Americans and women from winning this election for her.

The Trump abortion ban brought out the horns. Kamala is on a roll and not even the cult Trump grievance political train is going to stop African-Americans and women from winning this election for her.
"Kamala is on a roll" meanwhile today I had three conversations with dems, or never trumpers, describing voting for her as "holding their nose" but sure. Obama 2008 type shit.

Were they going to vote for Biden or sit out before Kamala?
I believe Biden. Only question would be k
Hawki97, who is a never trumper, if they pushed Biden through Idk if he would have voted or sat out, you would have to ask him.

*based off his *anybody but trump I'm guessing yes as third party wasn't an option.

How many Jew hating supporters do the dems have.? What party had to pass up a much more qualified and beneficial governor from a swing state because their base hates Jews?
Feel free to start listing all the republican Jews in congress, governorships etc.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Ugh, you do know that Harris's husband is a Jew, right? Your comment wins "the dumbest of the day" award.
Abby is talking about the good Jews. Republicans like him have to qualify if you are talking about a good Jew, or a Soros Jew. You know, there is a difference. I love it when Trump claims that no Jew could vote for anyone but him because Israel and the such... This is how they see the world.

Tampon Tim doesn't seem too concerned, and I am not concerned about his OWI 30 years ago or what his bio says about his 24 years of military service. Should a candidates criminal history be a factor in whether they are fit for office? Asking for an orange friend.
So you are trying to compare a DUI arrest and a 'crime' about record keeping? One is going to be overturned on appeal, guaranteed, and the other put people in danger.

Personally, I don't care about either, but if one is going to try to conflate the two one is not like the other.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Feel free to start listing all the republican Jews in congress, governorships etc.
This is a distraction from the actual issue. Lot of districts and states are perfectly willing to elect a Jew. It's the party and the Hamas caucus that cannot have a Jew.

Your assertion that some people elect Jews is dishonest and irrelevant to the issue that the controlling groups in the democrat party do not want al Jew for VP.

Name one Jewish VP or President the Dems have elected. That is what is relevant. Had your party done that you'd have a point. Yett, they haven't and therefor you dont.

Joe Lieberman
Yeah I had forgotten about him. That was in 2000 and far before any of this pro Hamas crowd had come to power and would be in a position to overrule a potential VP pick.

The Democrat party has never had such a vocal antisemitic wing as they do now.

Shapiro should have been the choice. The only other conceivable reason she didn't select him was the fact that he would overshadow her.

Walz overshadows no one.

The point that seems to be the one that some are hammering is that the Dems can't be antisemitic as they have elected more than the Republicans. This is a poor point for the reasons I have said and does nothing to refute the Pro Hamas contingent is running the show on many levels.

There is in fact a very anti Jewish wing of the party. Do you dispute that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT