ADVERTISEMENT

ISM

That play was absolutely brilliant, because of something on tape from weeks ago.

When the Vikings beat the Packers, they had a play from similar field position. Same formation, with Jefferson next to Cousins. JJ ran the same route, but released into the middle a bit shallower, as the Packers had dropped off into coverage. Easy pitch and catch, Touchdown Vikes.

Fast forward to this play. The Bears were ALL OVER Jefferson, allowing ISM to roam free. So cool to watch it unfold.

It’s amazing this was just his second catch! Yes I believe he will. He has the skill set to elevate his game and eventually start.
He's (ISM) been dinged up a bit, but K.J. Osborne has put a stranglehold on the 3rd Receiver spot. I was hoping he'd be able to return punts, Dede Westbrook sucks ass as a PR.

If ISM can get healthy and not do something stupid he'll have a chance to stick for awhile. He was a good pickup for the Vikes in the 5th round.

Good for him, I would like to see him stick for a few years so we hawk fans can say we actually have had a QB and a WR play in the pros recently, which has not been the case
Yeah, the Bears were quick to cut him for 1 meaningless fumble, which is too bad….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT