ADVERTISEMENT

ISU fans do not want College Gameday for CYHAWK game

It has been said by Herbstreit that they will be coming to ames as long as both teams are undefeated at that point because clemson is who they got week 1. It does not matter who televises it anymore

That would be something, considering Clemson plays Georgia Tech on a Thursday night week 1...

You go read it. It’s not a couple

Explain to me why a fan of the Hawkeyes should go hang out on a forum created for fans of a team he dislikes? I dislike ISU and most of their fans intensely. Experience shows me ISU fans hate everything Iowa with a passion. Those are both examples of irrational paradigms. FANatics are like that. I prefer talking about my favorite team with others who share those feelings. Hanging around ISU people makes me feel dirty like I do after hanging out at WalMart.

Reactions: JStandefer
Game Day would have a big challenge doing a game in Ames. What do you do with that time allotted for plugging the host school? Big football history? No. Unique game-day traditions? No. Anything interesting about the campus, facilities or city? No. Distinguished alumni in big-time athletics or celebrity fans in pop culture? No. Would they just talk about sheep and drinking water all morning?
This. All of this.

Yes, you seem like a guy that only wants to hang with your own kind, this way you only hear what you want to hear. Good lord. The way most of you talk about ISU is the way Nebraska fans talk about Iowa and for good reason. Hilarious that you see your viewpoint of ISU as just and you think Nebraska fans have no right to think about Iowa the same way. It is amusing to watch and read though.

You are free to think whatever you want about me or any fan. I just find it pathetic going to other teams boards to talk crap.

Reactions: Blackleaf40
Good point. Rarely does a neb fan come over here and start a thread about neb football. Nearly all posts by neb fan over here are to counter the idiotic drivel that Iowa fans spew about Neb football. The same happens with Iowa fans on the neb board.

There is a major difference between the boards though, the vast majority of neb fans do not attempt to diminish the Iowa programs accomplishments (pointing out shared titles versus outright titles is not dissing) while the vast majority of Iowa fans on here constantly attempt to diminish the storied history of neb football.

We will always have the 70s-2014 taking 8 outta ten from Iowa and you will always have 2015-2018. Congrats on 4 in a row.

I am guessing 4/5 of the following things are true about you;

You have a mullet
You have a 90s era Starter Nebraska jacket
You have at least one vehicle on blocks somewhere on your property
You drive a vehicle with a cassette player
You have a room in your residence that is a shrine to Osborne

Good point. Rarely does a neb fan come over here and start a thread about neb football. Nearly all posts by neb fan over here are to counter the idiotic drivel that Iowa fans spew about Neb football. The same happens with Iowa fans on the neb board.

There is a major difference between the boards though, the vast majority of neb fans do not attempt to diminish the Iowa programs accomplishments (pointing out shared titles versus outright titles is not dissing) while the vast majority of Iowa fans on here constantly attempt to diminish the storied history of neb football.

We will always have the 70s-2014 taking 8 outta ten from Iowa and you will always have 2015-2018. Congrats on 4 in a row.

You can say whatever you want and think whatever you want. You can reflect on the great past that Nebraska football enjoys. But, you're never going to fill the hole that losing that dynasty has left you. Nebraska isn't ever going to be a serious annual contender for the national championship again. And that kills you. I feel bad for you guys.

Smokes Poles - there is a huge difference in the gap between Iowa and ISU than Iowa versus Nebbie. ISU is a bottom 5 team historically and Iowa is a top 25 team. Iowa ranks 23 in “national” brand relevance and ISU is like 60 something. Iowa has thoroughly dominated the series including 4 in a row. Iowa puts players into the NFL at a crazy high clip including 2 first rounders this year. ISU celebrates just getting anyone drafted and hasn’t had a first rounder since what the 1970’s or something ridiculous?

I will give you Nebraska’s history is really good. Now for the past say 20 years, how many top 10’s does Nebbie have? Iowa has 5 and has won 4 in a row. My point is Nebbie may be a better program than Iowa but to compare that difference to Iowa and ISU is insane. And that speaks to simple and u intelligent arrogance of Nebbie fans.

Reactions: Blackleaf40
You go read it. It’s not a couple
Iowa State fans would certainly welcome ESPN's College Gameday. Let's not get out of hand. If some say they'd rather have it for the Texas game, that's not saying they wouldn't want it with Iowa. Let's not obsess over their fans because it makes us look silly. Iowa fans would welcome Gameday for any opponent same as ISU fans.

It won’t matter. GameDay will be in Orlando for Stanford @ Central Florida. Corso will be able to drive to the set...

Any ISU fan that wouldn’t want Gameday is a total liar. They are a bottom 5 historical program who actually won 8 games back to back years (which for many programs is Meh) and may get Gameday but don’t want it cause it is Iowa?! They don’t want to “share the stage with Iowa.” Jesus their relevance is Iowa. Unreal. Little brother strikes again.

Iowa did have a chance to play 3 big 12 teams in one season during KFs tenure, Iowa went 0-3. Your view of the Big12 is tainted by your lack of football knowledge. Do better.

Why would a nubya fan be arguing for the Big 12? Would kind of serve as evidence of you living in the past. Your own experience should provide evidence as to which is the better conference. Nebraska made the B1G championship game exactly once since they have been in the confefence and gave up 70 to Wisconsin. You guys have been a total non-factor in 8 seasons in the conference. Of course, you couldn't beat Oklahoma or Texas your last ten years in the Big 12, either.

ISU fan is unimpressed with iowas past twenty years as well, what’s Iowa have a 1-2 game lead in the series in that time?

Neb fan thinks of Iowa like Iowa fan thinks of ISU, apples to apples comparison.

Deal with it.

H8fullgr8 is back. It's good to know that the most butthurt Neb fan of all time is still butthurt about the Hawkeyes. Keep hate alive.

0 outta 5, but Nebraska has beaten Iowa 8 outta 14 times in my lifetime.

ISU fan is unimpressed with iowas past twenty years as well, what’s Iowa have a 1-2 game lead in the series in that time?

Neb fan thinks of Iowa like Iowa fan thinks of ISU, apples to apples comparison.

Deal with it.
You had better hope that you die in the next 3 years or else you’ll forever have a losing record against the mighty Hawkeyes in your lifetime!

I know iowa fan hates facts and stats, but you may want to check. Iowa is to Nebraska what ISU is to Iowa. Deal with it.

Well.I wasnt the one who was arguing that point with you.
My point is Nebraska hasn't been any more of a factor in the big scheme of things this century than Iowa has been. They left the Big 12 because they couldn't beat the two best teams and came to the B1G because they thought it would be ripe for the picking. It hasn't worked out that way because Nebraska is in the B1G what they were in the Big 12 post Osborne=meh.

0 outta 5, but Nebraska has beaten Iowa 8 outta 14 times in my lifetime.

Deal with it.

So this means you are at very least 40 years old..... Wow that is sad because here you are posting like a teenage girl here for someone your age. Seriously get a life or at least a hobby. God you are one pathetic loser and every post you make solidifies it. Keep up the good work bud....

ISU fans want Gameday as soon as possible. For point of reference, ISU has never participated while FCS North Dakota State has hosted Gameday a couple time in Fargo in the last ten years.

Their message board is a mess with this topic. They do not want gameday to come against us because they basically are scared we will invade " their" coming out party and show them up on national tv. They are saying they want it for the Texas game. Little do they realize they will have 2 or 3 loses by then and have no chance at GameDay at that point. You would think a team that has ZERO appearances on gameday would want it no matter what
Iowa fans show up ISU fans, not in a million years. ISU does not want the typical disgusting Iowa fans showing up making this state look stupid.

Reactions: OG_BlueBlood_Sker
Iowa fans show up ISU fans, not in a million years. ISU does not want the typical disgusting Iowa fans showing up making this state look stupid.
We know. You guys want that distinction all to yourselves......:cool:

*Sorry, you left that easy opening and I had to take it.........Try harder next time.

I would think you want any fans showing up to fill those ugly red seats. And before you throw out attendance numbers that will still make you look bad, any ISU game when they are not playing Iowa has THOUSANDS of empty seats. They announced 50,000+ for the Drake game. How many people were actually there?

I love when people use the same user name on CyFan and HawkeyeReport.
I can’t see crap on clown report or whateyn you want to give that bored. I’m not paying one (black & gold) cent to read their fantasy postings on their site. Pay-to-read on any site but HR just isn’t worth it.

So this means you are at very least 40 years old..... Wow that is sad because here you are posting like a teenage girl here for someone your age. Seriously get a life or at least a hobby. God you are one pathetic loser and every post you make solidifies it. Keep up the good work bud....

His main handle is @H8FULLGR8 and, yes, he is a pathetic obsessed loser who's been banned from here before.

Recently he was perma banned from CFB soundoff for spamming, trolling Iowa fans and inability to follow rules. He has little knowledge about football in general but desperately tried to hang with some long time posters over there. He usually name spams and has been getting banned there like he has here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT