ADVERTISEMENT

ISU lasted in tourny longer than Northeastern!

well busted my bracket (only to the sweet 16) a little bit but I cant say im disappointed

You keep playing with fire and keep games close thinking you will turn it on at the end and eventually a team will say, "Oh no you don't!"

Originally posted by Ronman:
You keep playing with fire and keep games close thinking you will turn it on at the end and eventually a team will say, "Oh no you don't!"
Bingo.

The clones did have a good run this year. Part of it was running all over the Hawks.
The Hawks ain't past Davidson yet.

Originally posted by mvhomerj:
The clones did have a good run this year. Part of it was running all over the Hawks.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1280px-UAB_Blazers_Logo.svg.png

I said it here last week, but they were so due for a game like this. They've had a horseshoe up their ass going back to last season with teams going full tard vs them late in games.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by iowagator:

Originally posted by Ronman:
Bingo.
So true. I just did not think it would happen against UAB. They were not good.

Originally posted by unIowa:
3dgrin.r191677.gif

time to go visit cyclone fanatic.
Ya, don't show Iowa st. that Iowa fans are way more classy, and not as childish as some of them can be. See how low you can stoop.
Nothing but children with little weiners on these message boards. Glad I don't have to be around any of you, and believe me, YOU would regret being around me.

Now I see Cyclone fans on Twitter pulling out the "We could beat UAB in football". Keep it classy Cyclones.

Originally posted by MattFoleyHawk:
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Ya, don't show Iowa st. that Iowa fans are way more classy, and not as childish as some of them can be. See how low you can stoop.
Nothing but children with little weiners on these message boards. Glad I don't have to be around any of you, and believe me, YOU would regret being around me.
#irony

3dgrin.r191677.gif

I would regret what you might do to my wiener.

roll.r191677.gif

3dgrin.r191677.gif

roll.r191677.gif
This post was edited on 3/19 2:20 PM by unIowa

roll.r191677.gif

3dgrin.r191677.gif

roll.r191677.gif

And you prove me absolutely correct.

Originally posted by mvhomerj:
this reminds me of 2006: Iowa won the BTT, was a 3 seed. lost to the 14 seed

this year, ISU won the Big12 Tourney, was a 3 seed, lost to the 14 seed

neither team will care that they won their conf tourney; but they will never forget losing in the 1st round of the NCAA tournament

Originally posted by Hawktagonapus:

3dgrin.r191677.gif

I would regret what you might do to my wiener.
If I could wrestle the litle thing away from your right hand, I would cut it off and stuff it down you fvcking throat, while porking your sow of a wife.
mad.r191677.gif

roll.r191677.gif

3dgrin.r191677.gif

roll.r191677.gif

And you prove me absolutely correct.
No one knows what you are talking about Foley. I have enough of a life to not have a user handle on an opposing fans sight, but reading can be entertaining. Looks like you are a clown fan that likes to troll post over here.

good luck enjoying the rest of the tourney clown fan.

I was rooting for Iowa State...but to see them lose brought a huge grin to my face because living in Central IA I have to deal with them day in and day out. Good to see them quiet for a day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT