ADVERTISEMENT

It feels like the “non-Trumpers” are coming home to roost

You're going to vote for a guy who is activily flooding our country with illegal immigrants because his actions have pissed off enough Americans he know he can't win with actual americans. After you talked yourself into justifying that these really aren't illegals. Because you don't like a guy who said he was going to grab a chick by the pussy, ****ed a whore, and supposedly raped a chick whose story makes zero sense in a dress that didn't even exist.
Yes, but you are the one in the cult!!!

After years of denial, feels like one justification after another after another. Talking themselves into doing the previously unthinkable.

Not surprising, really.
Is it not surprising because of how bad they are or not surprising because of how bad Biden’s been?

What does that case prove about Biden? I don’t even think there’s been a final ruling from the Supreme Court. Now do the fraud case on NY. Was does that verdict say about Trump?
What does that case say about Biden? The case itself... the whole damn thing is about him pressuring a company and denying freedom of speech.

A bank is responsible foe evaluation of an asset it lwnds against, the bank offered the loan, the borrower paid the loan back. If the bank over extended itself.on the asset that should be between the fdic and FI, but because it's Trump, the borrower is involved. If you wanted to take out a loan on youe house and said it was worth 50pk more than it is the appraisal would adjust that, you would not be found at fault.

Yea, I care more about the president using overreach to silence Americans than I do dumb lending practices.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
What does that case say about Biden? The case itself... the whole damn thing is about him pressuring a company and denying freedom of speech.

A bank is responsible foe evaluation of an asset it lwnds against, the bank offered the loan, the borrower paid the loan back. If the bank over extended itself.on the asset that should be between the fdic and FI, but because it's Trump, the borrower is involved. If you wanted to take out a loan on youe house and said it was worth 50pk more than it is the appraisal would adjust that, you would not be found at fault.

Yea, I care more about the president using overreach to silence Americans than I do dumb lending practices.
So the case hasn’t been decided. You’re making a final judgement declaring something is wrong when it hasn’t played out that way yet. Most observers were not impressed with the plaintiff case. The social media companies even said they weren’t pressured, just asked. And even then, denied some administration requests with no consequences.

You analysis of the fraud case is laughably inaccurate. Your analogy doesn’t even come close to describing what happened.

Trump made fraudulent statements that a bank relied upon to get a loan. That is fraud. You can not like that your messiah was found responsible but it’s fraud. And, to you example, if I inflated my income or the valuation of an asset in order to get a loan I’d absolutely be found liable for fraud as well.

Edit to add. What you do, on a consistent basis, like all other maga republicans, is minimize and provide excuses for all misconduct your candidate commits.

You don’t care that he lied about meeting the family of the person killed. You don’t care about that at all. That’s irrelevant. If Biden had done that you’d be screaming. With Trump, not a big deal. MAGA at its worst.

It’s okay. We get it. You’re voting for a rapist and someone with 90 plus pending indictments.

Be loud and proud. There’s nothing a Republican nominee can do to lose your vote. Own that shit.
We won’t go into the Biden-crime family…😉

Politicians lie. If Trump says, I’m going to balance the budget, that’s a lie. But politicians spout those lies all the time. I’m going to repeal and replace the ACA. That’s a lie a politicians tells. I can excuse those.

He lies about stupid shit. He lies about things like meeting the family of the murder victim. He lies about things people say to him. He lies about stupid stuff. You can’t trust a single thing he says. Biden doesn’t do that.
Didn’t Biden recently say he had previously ridden a train over that big bridge that collapsed? I don’t think that bridge even had train tracks? Oh well, he’s just old and senile. 😉
Which the impeachment hearings are clearly showing.
I don’t think those hearings are over yet? Likely taking longer than need be with unnecessary road blocks. Kind of like the inordinate amount of Biden-related LLCs set-up, which makes it much harder to trace the flow of funds.

Didn’t Biden recently say he had previously ridden a train over that big bridge that collapsed? I don’t think that bridge even had train tracks? Oh well, he’s just old and senile. 😉
“At about 1:30, a container ship struck the Francis Scott Key Bridge, which I’ve been over many, many times commuting from the state of Delaware either on a train or by car. I’ve been to Baltimore Harbor many times.”

If you want to put that on the level of lies spewed from Trumps mouth I guess you can. I mean that’s obviously worse than flat out saying you’ve talked to the family of a murder victim when you haven’t.

And the shitlibs still whine about everything.
Are you whining about whining?

Animated GIF

“At about 1:30, a container ship struck the Francis Scott Key Bridge, which I’ve been over many, many times commuting from the state of Delaware either on a train or by car. I’ve been to Baltimore Harbor many times.”

If you want to put that on the level of lies spewed from Trumps mouth I guess you can. I mean that’s obviously worse than flat out saying you’ve talked to the family of a murder victim when you haven’t.
Didn’t Trump go and talk to the family of Laken Riley? If not, isn’t that really the job of the sitting president?

I think treason is a hell of a lot closer to what Biden is doing, selling out our country, than telling people to fight for thier beliefs.
'Fight" has always been used in that way, he didn't tell people to charge the capital like the left likes to tell itself.
It’s been fascinating watching you spiral out of control these last couple weeks.

Please get help before you’re literally eating your own shit, though.

If they

How do you say you know nothing about economics without saying it. How did Biden cause inflation? Be specific.
Giving out pandemic $ is one, along with other frivolous spending. Isn’t inflation…too much money, chasing too few goods?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk

I don’t think those hearings are over yet? Likely taking longer than need be with unnecessary road blocks. Kind of like the inordinate amount of Biden-related LLCs set-up, which makes it much harder to trace the flow of funds.
Everybody knows the repubs don't have anything on Biden. They will be forced to give up any day now. They really look like fools in this.

Didn’t Trump go and talk to the family of Laken Riley? If not, isn’t that really the job of the sitting president?

I suppose you think that's all the President has on his agenda. I'm surprised trump had time, what with him running back and forth across the country from one lawsuit or criminal trial to the other.

Reactions: cigaretteman
It’s okay. We get it. You’re voting for a rapist and someone with 90 plus pending indictments.

Be loud and proud. There’s nothing a Republican nominee can do to lose your vote. Own that shit.
I would have a lot more respect for them if they did. I would still think they are awful human beings but at least I'd have a dash of respect for them for being honest. It drives me up the wall that someone who will be voting for this moron 3 times sits there and claims they are moderate. **** no. Just own that you are looney toons levels of extreme right and you get a little respect.

Oddly, he did not call Mollie Tibett’s family. But he did blame the Democratic House. Wonder what the difference was?

Reactions: cigaretteman
Help me understand how a vote for kennedy is a vote for trump...wouldn't it be a vote for kennedy? Do they add Kennedy's votes to Trumps after the election?
Who did you vote for in 2020? My guess is it wasn't Kennedy.

Help me understand how a vote for kennedy is a vote for trump...wouldn't it be a vote for kennedy? Do they add Kennedy's votes to Trumps after the election?
Because the people who swear we only have and need to keep it a two party system, really mean that they only want a one party system Because when you decide to vote for one of the two parties that they want to keep, they tell you that you hate America in that instance as well. They're nucking futs.

Everybody knows the repubs don't have anything on Biden. They will be forced to give up any day now. They really look like fools in this.
You may be right, but I still think there is dirt they will find on Biden via bank records. Regardless, Biden should have been impeached simply for not enforcing our border laws.

I suppose you think that's all the President has on his agenda. I'm surprised trump had time, what with him running back and forth across the country from one lawsuit or criminal trial to the other.
If Biden was up before 10:00 am, worked past 4:00 pm, and/or wasn’t on one of his many vacations…perhaps he would have more time to comfort grieving Americans. 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT