ADVERTISEMENT

It feels like the “non-Trumpers” are coming home to roost

Holy hell, Biden is the definition of a pathological liar. He has multiple lies in every single press conference he does. Vote for who u want to, but if that is ur reason why, u r lying to urself.
Politicians lie. If Trump says, I’m going to balance the budget, that’s a lie. But politicians spout those lies all the time. I’m going to repeal and replace the ACA. That’s a lie a politicians tells. I can excuse those.

He lies about stupid shit. He lies about things like meeting the family of the murder victim. He lies about things people say to him. He lies about stupid stuff. You can’t trust a single thing he says. Biden doesn’t do that.

If you believe EJean Carrols story you are a ****ing idiot. That dress didn't even exist when the supposed rape happened. No worries, details, throw the book at him. I don't like Trump, I don't think he is a fiscal conservative in ANY way, I absolutely think he clubbed "stand back and stand down"......

I have watched Joe Biden turn the United states government into a political branch of the Democrats. I've watched him go after our 1st amendment, we, in america, we now have the FBI showing up at peoples homes because of internet post, thats straight up "russia" type shit and you know it, I've watched him prioritize multiple countries over the US, I've watched him lie wayyyyy past just being old and wrong, lie, and now, I've watched him flood our country with voters, do you know hoe ****ing dangerous that is? What are you going to do when "trump" brings in a bunch of "nazi's" because the precedent has been set? Or are the dems so God damn short sighted that won't happen? You f. ucking twats.

Yes, give me the guy with mean tweets that likes to grab pussy and **** whores.

You seem angry all the time dude. You may want to talk to someone.

And listen to the Court’s argument.

And try to understand why federal agents may show up at someone’s door when that person makes threatening posts on Facebook.

Politicians lie. If Trump says, I’m going to balance the budget, that’s a lie. But politicians spout those lies all the time. I’m going to repeal and replace the ACA. That’s a lie a politicians tells. I can excuse those.

He lies about stupid shit. He lies about things like meeting the family of the murder victim. He lies about things people say to him. He lies about stupid stuff. You can’t trust a single thing he says. Biden doesn’t do that.
I rode a train across that bridge.

Reactions: chonk
You're going to vote for a guy who is activily flooding our country with illegal immigrants because his actions have pissed off enough Americans he know he can't win with actual americans. After you talked yourself into justifying that these really aren't illegals. Because you don't like a guy who said he was going to grab a chick by the pussy, ****ed a whore, and supposedly raped a chick whose story makes zero sense in a dress that didn't even exist.
You have lost your freaking mind.

I swear, it's who I am, I'm not angry.
Bruce Banner Hulk GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd

Holy hell, Biden is the definition of a pathological liar. He has multiple lies in every single press conference he does. Vote for who u want to, but if that is ur reason why, u r lying to urself.

Any books dedicated to Biden's lies? Because most consider Trump / Trumps era as the least honest 4 years. THEY even came up with the term "alternative facts" to not admit it when they were lying but knew they were not telling the truth.

30k+ seems like a large number of lies for Biden to breech.

But okay.

If you believe EJean Carrols story you are a ****ing idiot. That dress didn't even exist when the supposed rape happened. No worries, details, throw the book at him. I don't like Trump, I don't think he is a fiscal conservative in ANY way, I absolutely think he clubbed "stand back and stand down"......

I have watched Joe Biden turn the United states government into a political branch of the Democrats. I've watched him go after our 1st amendment, we, in america, we now have the FBI showing up at peoples homes because of internet post, thats straight up "russia" type shit and you know it, I've watched him prioritize multiple countries over the US, I've watched him lie wayyyyy past just being old and wrong, lie, and now, I've watched him flood our country with voters, do you know hoe ****ing dangerous that is? What are you going to do when "trump" brings in a bunch of "nazi's" because the precedent has been set? Or are the dems so God damn short sighted that won't happen? You f. ucking twats.

If this shit about the FBI showing up because of internet posting aren’t you worried he is coming after you next?

Just like that time he lied about sniper fire on the tarmac???

Explain the “flood our country with voters” part. Can undocumented immigrant's vote in an election?

You're going to vote for a guy who is activily flooding our country with illegal immigrants because his actions have pissed off enough Americans he know he can't win with actual americans. After you talked yourself into justifying that these really aren't illegals. Because you don't like a guy who said he was going to grab a chick by the pussy, ****ed a whore, and supposedly raped a chick whose story makes zero sense in a dress that didn't even exist.
You deserve to be happy. There are plenty of resources out there to help you along the path.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Trump is going to get curbstomped in November.
Unless Trump keels over and has a massive grabber at a rally it will be as close, or closer in November. The GOP has spent the last few years doing everything they can to restrict access to the polls in every state they control at the state level. There will be goons with guns in select black areas of big cities trying to intimidate people into walking back to their cars versus voting. Trump has been calling for this. There is going to be a firehose of misinformation and massive hyperventilation over trans kids.

Have you actually taken the time to compare Trump and Biden lies? 35,000 from Trump is impossible for Joe to catch. Trump just got busted in a terrible one yesterday. Like really gross.

I think treason is a hell of a lot closer to what Biden is doing, selling out our country, than telling people to fight for thier beliefs.
'Fight" has always been used in that way, he didn't tell people to charge the capital like the left likes to tell itself.
How is Biden "selling out our country". Is he selling access to classified documents? Oh wait, that was Trump who did that. Is he handing over classified materials to Russian ambassadors and then suddenly American intelligence assets just start mysteriously disappearing all over the world? Oh wait, that was Trump again.

I know, you think his position on immigration is treasonous. Which is interesting that you think a policy disagreement is more treasonous than orchestrating an attempted coup of a legal and lawful election. Honestly, I thought we'd have a few more months before you couldn't hide the veil of being a full blown cult member but I guess things are getting desperate.

Unless Trump keels over and has a massive grabber at a rally it will be as close, or closer in November. The GOP has spent the last few years doing everything they can to restrict access to the polls in every state they control at the state level. There will be goons with guns in select black areas of big cities trying to intimidate people into walking back to their cars versus voting. Trump has been calling for this. There is going to be a firehose of misinformation and massive hyperventilation over trans kids.
Good lord you are deluded.

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD

I’ve had your sorry ass on ignore for a really
really long time. Do you know why? Because you’re just like all of the other simpletons on here who claim all of these things that Biden allegedly has done and yet when you’re pressed to be specific about your claims against him you’ve got nothing, nil, zippo, nada, zilch.

And that essentially means you’re a liar and there is nothing in this world that I despise more than liars. Your loyalty to Trump proves the old adage that birds of a feather flock together.

Back to ignoring you, try to be a better human being going forward, your life situation will improve immeasurably if you really do try.

I’ve had your sorry ass on ignore for a really
really long time. Do you know why? Because you’re just like all of the other simpletons on here who claim all of these things that Biden allegedly has done and yet when you’re pressed to be specific about your claims against him you’ve got nothing, nil, zippo, nada, zilch.

And that essentially means you’re a liar and there is nothing in this world that I despise more than liars. Your loyalty to Trump proves the old adage that birds of a feather flock together.

Back to ignoring you, try to be a better human being going forward, your life situation will improve immeasurably if you really do try.
Biden vs Missouri, check it out.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin

I believe a court found Trump liable, so that's enough for me.

The rest of that is just nonsense. Might be parody.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT