ADVERTISEMENT

It is logical that Trump is going to host a rally at Madison Square Garden

“I vote for Trump based on his ‘policies’” rings awfully hollow when it’s tied to his racism, misogyny, and xenophobia.

But keep doing the mental gymnastics required to justify your vote
Do you understand what quotation marks mean?

Do you understand what quotation marks mean?

I do. Trump is devoid of policies other than 1) further enriching the wealthy 2) marginalizing minorities, foreigners, and women, and 2) grifting off the US government to his own advantage.

So I get it. You like his anti-abortion “policies”. So go ahead and cast your vote while you sell your soul for everything else that comes with it.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I do. Trump is devoid of policies other than 1) further enriching the wealthy 2) marginalizing minorities, foreigners, and women, and 2) grifting off the US government to his own advantage.

So I get it. You like his anti-abortion “policies”. So go ahead and cast your vote while you sell your soul for everything else that comes with it.
I think you may be confusing me with somebody else. I've never said that in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris

“Folks, there’s no 9-dimensional chess behind the store-brand Nuremberg rally Trump is putting on. It’s not going to win votes or inspire a successful coup. These are weird degenerates who do this because they lack impulse control and live in a bubble where this kind of thing has been normalized.”

I think you may be confusing me with somebody else. I've never said that in my life.

You said (post #240) that abortion is your #1 issue. I missed the sarcasm in that I guess

But if that’s truly your most pressing “policy” and Trump earns your vote for that, all the power to you. Enjoy everything else that comes that way.

You said (post #240) that abortion is your #1 issue. I missed the sarcasm in that I guess

But if that’s truly your most pressing “policy” and Trump earns your vote for that, all the power to you. Enjoy everything else that comes that way.
If. That's a big if and you don't know me well if you think Trump earns my vote for this. How many abortions do you think Trump has been responsible for?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT