ADVERTISEMENT

IT'S GAME DAY, BITCHES!

Trad, still think our D looks better? We're getting picked apart; Tech keeps shooting itself in the foot. We've been outgained 229-152 so far. For sure, our special teams are greatly improved, but the OL needs improvement still.

GT is not a good team. We need to improve greatly before we play scUM.

The older I get, the more I realize that football is kinda boring. The interruptions, commercials, time between plays...I just don’t have the patience anymore.

I still like watching Iowa or KC but I have a hard time getting immersed in other games for your stated reasons. Plus injury commercials, review commercials, long reviews that get a second set of commercials, refs that are really confused so more commercials, scheduled commercials, etc.

How was it determined who got tickets to the game outside of family for players and staff? Donation level I assume.

I like the breaks. Easy to grab a beer or take a leak.
Yeah, I don’t need them that long or that frequently. Was watching the Guinness Pro 14 Final today and didn’t miss a beat (or hit the seat) going while they set a line out or a scrum. Soccer goal kicks are usually good for it too.

FSU fans are going to have to realize that it's going to take a while for Norvell to undo the damage Jimbo and Willie did to us. This is embarrassing.

Reactions: TennNole17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT