ADVERTISEMENT

It's Official: Obama Worst President for Economy in 70 Years

OP is all

giphy.gif

It amazes me that liberals won't own up to this fact.

It doesn't shock me at all that cons put zero critical thought into this and fail to understand that the world economy is entirely different than it was for the past century, and the incredible isht storm mess that President Obama started from.

Thanks Obama!

Cons are gonna con. Or Kansas. Same difference.

Reactions: cigaretteman
It doesn't shock me at all that cons put zero critical thought into this and fail to understand that the world economy is entirely different than it was for the past century, and the incredible isht storm mess that President Obama started from.

Thanks Obama!

Yep, Thanks for saving the world from a global depression, saving the US auto industry and turning around the US economy which was in free fall when he took office.

Thanks Obama!

Is it the same line as. Dems are gonna Dem. Or Chicago, Detroit, etc.?

It amazes me that liberals won't own up to this fact.

Thanks Obama!

Seriously, get a clue dude. Obama's policies did not and do not encourage economic growth. If you argue otherwise, you're either ignoring the obvious or oblivious to it.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx

Thanks Obama!

Yep, Thanks for saving the world from a global depression, saving the US auto industry and turning around the US economy which was in free fall when he took office.
Another economic clueless HROT regular.

Seriously, get a clue dude. Obama's policies did not and do not encourage economic growth. If you argue otherwise, you're either ignoring the obvious or oblivious to it.

Which policies have you identified that do not encourage growth?

And anyone who thinks 5% growth is coming back anytime soon is not living in reality. We are a service based economy for the most part. 3% will be the max for quite awhile and that number requires a world economic tailwind.

Europe and UK are looking at way less than 2% this year - actually closer to 1%

But keep telling yourself it's all that terrible Obama's fault.

Reactions: cigaretteman

And anyone who thinks 5% growth is coming back anytime soon is not living in reality. We are a service based economy for the most part. 3% will be the max for quite awhile and that number requires a world economic tailwind.

Not sure U.K. is who I want to emulate when it comes to economic policy.

The aca which caused everyone to have two part time jobs with no benefits at 20 hrs each instead of one 40 hr job with good benefits. I can name one.

Not sure U.K. is who I want to emulate when it comes to economic policy.

I agree. But tell me who we should be? The advanced countries are all looking at 2% at best this year. Spain is estimated at 3.2 but is an outlier as it rebounds from its depression/recession.

If Trump hits 3% GDP for a year, then everything you have said or your liberal buddies is essentially BS.

If Trump hits 3% GDP for a year, then everything you have said or your liberal buddies is essentially BS.

Not true. But if Trump hits 3% per year for his term, I will ignore the vast majority of his idiocy and enjoy the financial ride.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT