ADVERTISEMENT

Its sad that Jake is transferring...our fans suck

Originally posted by JRHawk2003:
Our fans are the joke. Idiotic to the hilt....

I hate being associated with a lot of the group, but I am loyal as a 3rd generation alum and I Club member. There are always Cousin Eddies.
I think you are a joke. Haven't you visited message boards of any other fanbase? If you have you would see that Iowa is not unlike any of them. To continue this idiotic thread that you started, I will bet you the money in my pocket that if Jake goes to Michigan and plays a substantial amount he will absolutely receive criticism from the Michigan fans for his style of play. What some of you fail to realize is that he is not a bad QB, but he was never a great QB and no matter where he goes that fanbase will see that as well.

Originally posted by bigfridaynite:
MattFoleyHawk is a 100% correct Iowa fans are ruthless after games I know for a fact these kids receive phone calls,Text messages and any other chicken shi# way to get to the kid.
I could not believe the stories I heard from an ex-hawkeye.
Football and BB players go through it all the time when things aren't going good.
Very sad
I highly doubt this and anticipate that whatever you are hearing is an exaggerated version of reality. When I went to Iowa the football team had a losing record, but were still treated like royalty around campus; I have a niece going there now and I hear it's pretty much the same thing. Now tell me another sob story.

Not a sob story just a very sad fact.
Every school has it going on and I'm guessing its been really bad in Michigan the last couple years too but it is so out of control in the social media.

Dear Iowa,

Michigan Fans will support Jake without reservation, as they understand that football is just a game. To a man, MU fans know that winning and losing is not the true measure of greatness.

Yours truly,
Lloyd Carr
Posted from Rivals Mobile

To summarize this thread and put it to bed I see that there are some of you who do a really good job of labeling the entire fanbase based upon the actions of a few bad apples. What I find kind of funny is that some of those bad apples are in this thread saying that Iowa fans are horrible......I think you know who you are an should take a look in the mirror.

Life lesson - Learn to not paint with such a wide brush. In this case there are fans who don't agree with you, but because they don't agree with you doesn't make them bad.

This post was edited on 3/11 4:01 PM by InsaneHawk

This post was edited on 3/11 4:08 PM by InsaneHawk

Not a sob story just a very sad fact.
Every school has it going on and I'm guessing its been really bad in Michigan the last couple years too but it is so out of control in the social media.
I'm sure there has been some instances where someone received some hateful texts, phone calls, facebook posts, etc.,. But I guarantee you that the amount of positive support is so much more.....but you will never hear anyone talk about that....just focus on the negative as that's what grabs attention.

Two things come to mind:
1. Any chance that Rudock had already made this decision to play somewhere else next season in an attempt to pursue postgraduate studies and shared this with coaching staff, thus Ferentz made the decision to change the depth chart to give Sunshine the time to prepare as the starter after all the BS from during the season.
2. What are the chances that Rudock really starts at Michigan? I cannot believe they are that weak at QB that they would have to use a one year guy who has never seen the Michigan season. If Michigan is that bad, then Iowa better be pretty scared that he was our two year starter because that would be a signal of our position depth too.

Bottom line: KF/GD forced us to hate him. JR is a nice kid, but he was an inferior talent playing over someone better than him, and that cost our team wins.

Bottom line is dont suck if you want the fans to verbally describe what they have just seen and paid for.

It will be a good life lesson for the young man. If you do a poor job, others will let you know

Sorry to see relationship with Jake this way. From the opportunities we had to see the two- he had less physical ability. What I wonder- if he signs with Michigan or someone else and looks good... will anyone realize Davis's call playing was the problem? Hard to show what you can do when no receivers go farther than 7 yards down field??? Just a thought...

Originally posted by HawkImania1:
Bottom line is dont suck if you want the fans to verbally describe what they have just seen and paid for.

It will be a good life lesson for the young man. If you do a poor job, others will let you know
Well, I paid good money for my french fries the last time I was at McDonalds and you burnt them you worthless, fvcking idiot.
Where do you fvcking cretins come from?

Re: Its sad that Jake is transferring...our fans suck[/URL]David1979 posted on 3/11/2015...

Originally posted by Hawkeye2222:

funny thing is there has been ABSOLUTELY NOTHING put out by KF or the U of I about him leaving, all I ever see is a bunch of JR BASHER's that keep praying that he leaves so that their GOD can take his RIGHTFUL PLACE as the starter.

until KF give a public announcement that JR is leaving and I doubt he does and I would go so far as saying that JR ends up the starter his RSSR year and it is CJ that leaves. as CJ seems to be the type to pout and leave.

and BOY will this board turn into a major major MELTDOWN and there will be very little support for JR on this site. also if CJ plays like he did against Tennessee IA will be lucky if they win 5-6 games,

but oh wait then it will be the coaches fault fo not getting him ready to play as the starter for a whole season. and yet JR in his 1st season as a full time starter with NO PRIOR playing time went 8-5 finished 2nd in the Legends Division beating Nebraska and Michigan including a win in the OOC against ISU, was mot good enough. in that 2013 season IA lost to these.

MSU 13-1 BT Champ
O$U 12-2 Leaders Champ
Wisconsin 9-4 2nd to O$U in the Leaders division coming off their 3rd straight RB
NIU 12-2 coming off a BCS game season
LSU 10-3 in the bowl game

but that was totally unforgiveable as IA should have gone undefeated, just like the 2014 season where IA should have played if not WON the NT.

THAT's how you hypocrites judge JR AND NOTHING ELSE.
Give it up. All you do is spout nonsense and create strawman arguments.

I think it's pretty spot on. If sunbeam fails next season the KF haters will blame him for not giving him more playing time this past season. That's how they roll, never accountable always point the finger of blame somewhere else.

Originally posted by heat_dawg:

I don't think Jake Rudock is leaving because of the fans but I will agree that a ton of the fans on this site are idiots.

It's okay to have an opinion but when your opinion turns into a world class school girl drama hissy fit, then you need to step away. Well you don't have to step awaybut you should expect the criticism that you so easily throw at players to come back at you.

Saying "I think CJ is better" is one thing, but when you say "anyone with a brain can see CJ is 100 times better than Jake Rudock" is more like you being a little bitch that didn't get their way.

Fans are far more thin skinned than players. Players don't give a rats ass what fans think because the know most fans don't have a fricken clue what they are talking about. If fans were in charge you would be starting different players every week and after every mistake you would have backups in. Players realize that fans love you as long as you are playing well and the team is winning. If not they couldn't care less if you are alive or dead so why give a shit what they think. The fans are paying money to watch them play, not the other way around. You think players would pay to hear what fans think. No way in hell.

Fans for the most part are morons with no heart whatsoever. Read the game thread some time and you will see a bunch of whiny bitches that complain about every single thing going on. Even after a win it's never good enough because some fat ass sitting on his couch wants to brag about the accomplishments of other people. You only beat UNI 27-16 you can't brag about that, so lets slam the players. Believe me, the players laugh at you.
Well said heat_dawg. I've said this numerous times, so why are you always calling me out for throwing it back at the idiot fans?
This post was edited on 3/11 7:59 PM by MattFoleyHawk

Originally posted by InsaneHawk:

I hate being associated with a lot of the group, but I am loyal as a 3rd generation alum and I Club member. There are always Cousin Eddies.
I think you are a joke. Haven't you visited message boards of any other fanbase? If you have you would see that Iowa is not unlike any of them. To continue this idiotic thread that you started, I will bet you the money in my pocket that if Jake goes to Michigan and plays a substantial amount he will absolutely receive criticism from the Michigan fans for his style of play. What some of you fail to realize is that he is not a bad QB, but he was never a great QB and no matter where he goes that fanbase will see that as well.
Who gives a sh*t what other fan bases are doing! God, this sheep mentality is unreal. Why not show the rest of the fan bases how stable, intelligent fans should act? Where did this 'they are there for us, mentality come from? They are not there for us, WE are there for them. We live in this self absorbed, entitled, instant gratification, idiocracy that is getting worse by the day.
P.S. How fvcking detached is someone who makes a bet like this? Well, how much is in your pocket? What is your name and address so we can take that bet and collect?

MattFoleyHawk is a 100% correct Iowa fans are ruthless after games I know for a fact these kids receive phone calls,Text messages and any other chicken shi# way to get to the kid.
Football and BB players go through it all the time when things aren't going good.
Very sad
I highly doubt this and anticipate that whatever you are hearing is an exaggerated version of reality. When I went to Iowa the football team had a losing record, but were still treated like royalty around campus; I have a niece going there now and I hear it's pretty much the same thing. Now tell me another sob story.
Do you have a short memory? Do you not recall the McCabe twitter debacle last year?

Originally posted by Hawkeye2222:

funny thing is there has been ABSOLUTELY NOTHING put out by KF or the U of I about him leaving, all I ever see is a bunch of JR BASHER's that keep praying that he leaves so that their GOD can take his RIGHTFUL PLACE as the starter.

until KF give a public announcement that JR is leaving and I doubt he does and I would go so far as saying that JR ends up the starter his RSSR year and it is CJ that leaves. as CJ seems to be the type to pout and leave.

and BOY will this board turn into a major major MELTDOWN and there will be very little support for JR on this site. also if CJ plays like he did against Tennessee IA will be lucky if they win 5-6 games,

but oh wait then it will be the coaches fault fo not getting him ready to play as the starter for a whole season. and yet JR in his 1st season as a full time starter with NO PRIOR playing time went 8-5 finished 2nd in the Legends Division beating Nebraska and Michigan including a win in the OOC against ISU, was mot good enough. in that 2013 season IA lost to these.

MSU 13-1 BT Champ
O$U 12-2 Leaders Champ
Wisconsin 9-4 2nd to O$U in the Leaders division coming off their 3rd straight RB
NIU 12-2 coming off a BCS game season
LSU 10-3 in the bowl game

but that was totally unforgiveable as IA should have gone undefeated, just like the 2014 season where IA should have played if not WON the NT.

THAT's how you hypocrites judge JR AND NOTHING ELSE.
The good news is Kilroy will be following Jake to his new school and leaving HR.
roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by MattFoleyHawk:

Who gives a sh*t what other fan bases are doing! God, this sheep mentality is unreal. Why not show the rest of the fan bases how stable, intelligent fans should act? Where did this 'they are there for us, mentality come from? They are not there for us, WE are there for them. We live in this self absorbed, entitled, instant gratification, idiocracy that is getting worse by the day.
P.S. How fvcking detached is someone who makes a bet like this? Well, how much is in your pocket? What is your name and address so we can take that bet and collect?
What is your problem? You and other idiots are attacking posters all day and the way you talk to people makes me think you need some serious counseling. I would hate to be anyone in your life as you come off as a serious jerk. Now, not to descend to your level, but I think you need to stop making threats asking for peoples names and addresses.

This post was edited on 3/11 9:06 PM by InsaneHawk

This post was edited on 3/11 9:08 PM by InsaneHawk

Originally posted by FG86:

Very sad
Do you have a short memory? Do you not recall the McCabe twitter debacle last year?
Okay, you just mentioned a twitter indecent regarding McCabe. Not a good example.

Very sad
Okay, you just mentioned a twitter indecent regarding McCabe. Not a good example.
You come on and tell someone they are a joke and that you can't believe they started this idiotic post and then have the bi-polar audacity to cry that I just pick on posters. I just pick on fvcking idiots like you who run their mouths with nary a clue what they are talking about I
It is a perfect example and what the hell is a 'twitter indecent'?

Very sad
You come on and tell someone they are a joke and that you can't believe they started this idiotic post and then have the bi-polar audacity to cry that I just pick on posters. I just pick on fvcking idiots like you who run their mouths with nary a clue what they are talking about I
Hey genius, look at the thread title. I was just disagreeing initially, but I keep seeing people like you and other internet tough guys (like the thread owner) calling the entire fanbase idiots and making other assumptions without knowing anything about any of us....so I reciprocated even though I despise going to your level. Quite frankly the idiots are the people like you....generalizing ALL OF THE TIME. You have no idea who I am, what I do, what I give, but you come to your conclusions.....and I bet you would love to know my name and address so you can do something at the level of what you are calling others including myself.

As for McCabe......jesus....I'm almost 40 and I know what trolls are. McCabe did not handle that whole situation well and I have little to no sympathy for that whole situation as he was equally stupid in the matter.

Very sad
Hey genius, look at the thread title. I was just disagreeing initially, but I keep seeing people like you and other internet tough guys (like the thread owner) calling the entire fanbase idiots and making other assumptions without knowing anything about any of us....so I reciprocated even though I despise going to your level. Quite frankly the idiots are the people like you....generalizing ALL OF THE TIME. You have no idea who I am, what I do, what I give, but you come to your conclusions.....and I bet you would love to know my name and address so you can do something at the level of what you are calling others including myself.

As for McCabe......jesus....I'm almost 40 and I know what trolls are. McCabe did not handle that whole situation well and I have little to no sympathy for that whole situation as he was equally stupid in the matter.
Ok, first of all dumb*ss, I wanted your name and address because I wanted to take your bet and how can I collect if I don't know how to get ahold of you. No one threatened you?
Secondly, spineless punks come on here and talk about players, coaches, etc. anonymously behind their backs. They are the ones that think they are internet tough guys and geniuses when they don't have a clue about college football and the inner workings of a big time program, None, zilch. They hide behind fake identities and run their mouths and are gutless punks. McCabe is a perfect example of what would happen if any of these punks ran their mouths to the football players, That punk deserved to get busted in the mouth, doesn't matter if they are 'trolls' or not......
And thirdly, no one was talking about whether McCabe handled it well, it was said that fans harass and attack kids through various methods (especially electronic medias and usually anonymously) and you and others said it either doesn't happen or is exaggerated. It's not exaggerated. It's rampant. It's fact. I'm not generalizing, you came on and immediately started bad mouthing people. Who is us (as in, 'not knowing any of us')? Are you part of some idiot club? I don't call the entire fan base idiots, just the ones that earn it.
P.S. - I don't give a rats a** who you are, what you do, what you give, blah, blah, blah...You are not indicative of the 'fan base''. Over 99% of the fan base doesn't read this site and would never say the things that are said here in a public forum.
I fight 'bullies', I don't pick on the weak or civil.....

Very sad

Ok, first of all dumb*ss, I wanted your name and address because I wanted to take your bet and how can I collect if I don't know how to get ahold of you. No one threatened you?
Secondly, spineless punks come on here and talk about players, coaches, etc. anonymously behind their backs. They are the ones that think they are internet tough guys and geniuses when they don't have a clue about college football and the inner workings of a big time program, None, zilch. They hide behind fake identities and run their mouths and are gutless punks. McCabe is a perfect example of what would happen if any of these punks ran their mouths to the football players, That punk deserved to get busted in the mouth, doesn't matter if they are 'trolls' or not......
And thirdly, no one was talking about whether McCabe handled it well, it was said that fans harass and attack kids through various methods (especially electronic medias and usually anonymously) and you and others said it either doesn't happen or is exaggerated. It's not exaggerated. It's rampant. It's fact. I'm not generalizing, you came on and immediately started bad mouthing people. Who is us (as in, 'not knowing any of us')? Are you part of some idiot club? I don't call the entire fan base idiots, just the ones that earn it.
P.S. - I don't give a rats a** who you are, what you do, what you give, blah, blah, blah...You are not indicative of the 'fan base''. Over 99% of the fan base doesn't read this site and would never say the things that are said here in a public forum.
I fight 'bullies', I don't pick on the weak or civil.....
I came in here and started bad mouthing people? Again, please see the thread title and please see the posts I responded to where my posts fell to your discussion level (e.g. idiot, moron, blah blah blah). I hate how you post as I feel like I'm having a discussion with Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds.

In addition, MattFoleyHawk, you don't think I read your other posts? I know what you've asked for time and time again from other posters. Hell...you even did it again by saying..." They hide behind fake identities....". MattFoleyHawk, what would you do if you knew their identities? I'm a bit scared to find out.

What you call spineless punks to me include a lot of people who are just voicing their opinion on a sports team they follow in a pretty civilized manner. I will agree that there are a few inappropriate posts, but what I find funny about the likes of people like you is that you over exaggerate all the time. There might be a couple people who say crazy things in regards to, let's say, wanting CJB as the starting QB. Instead of going after those individuals, you lump everyone together who has similar opinions and you, yes you, bully those people. That is batsh#@ crazy!! We are all not venomous towards Rudock, many of us just think that CJB is better and would prefer to see him as the starter and we don't deserve your misdirected wraith. If someone is attacking Rudock personally, by all means go after that person, but don't lump me in with that and don't say THE ENTIRE FANBASE SUCKS (remember....the whole point of this thread) as a result of a few people's actions.

Finally, in regards to McCabe, you cannot dismiss how McCabe handled the situation. First of all, it's Twitter....people get trolled on twitter all of the time (actors, politicians, religious leaders, atheists, athletes, youtube streamers, etc.,.). I know people who have a decent sized twitter following and they follow a simple rule "don't feed the trolls or else you will pay the price". Well, McCabe fed the trolls and he paid the price. I don't feel the least bit sorry for him as he should know better. Unfortunately this is the society we live in currently with social media. I don't support trolls, but what the hell are you going to do about it? The best people can do is learn to live with it; however, if you think you can fix this new social media culture, then by all means go to everyone's twitter account, find those being critical, and threaten them like you do some of us on this site. If you do that, you might as well quit your job as you are going to be busy being a social media superhero.

This post was edited on 3/12 7:42 AM by InsaneHawk

This post was edited on 3/12 7:47 AM by InsaneHawk

People talk about the guy like dirt. Its a sad thing. He will be a fine rep as a graduate of the university. He probably hates Iowa fans, and I can't say that I blame him.
What a bunch of BS. Visit any teams message board and you see the same negativity...heck, I checked out Marylands 247 board after they lost to the Hawks and they were wanting Turgeon fired...

Check out cyclone fanatic after a loss.

JR...please stop with the trolling

Matt, I thought you were going away. Things would be better if you did.

You still do not understand what people are on message boards like this for. It is a place for fans to come and piss and moan or celebrate the team they are a fan of... If you do not like it and want a world of rainbows and butterflies stop watching sports and stop coming to a message board.

It is not Iowa fans that act this way it is fans everywhere. There were people in Alabama calling for Nick Saban to be fired a year after winning a NC... And it isnt just one guy. There is a firenicksaban.com website.

http://www.diehardsport.com/college-football/spoiled-whiny-alabama-fan-wants-nick-saban-fired-dont-win-title-next-year/

Every fan base has the idiots that are only fans for an excuse to drink during games, the destructive fan, the overly optimistic fan (2222) , the overly pessimistic fan, the eh go team i guess fan, The bi polar fan and so many other types.

You do not have to like every type of fan but it is not unique to Iowa, stop trying to make it that way. It sucks that things worked out that way, because he, by all accounts is a good guy. He was not given a lot of opportunity to succeed in that offense, but I cannot blame him for wanting to move on and have a chance to play and not be in limbo all year.

Originally posted by Curt Furence:

You still do not understand what people are on message boards like this for. It is a place for fans to come and piss and moan or celebrate the team they are a fan of... If you do not like it and want a world of rainbows and butterflies stop watching sports and stop coming to a message board.

It is not Iowa fans that act this way it is fans everywhere. There were people in Alabama calling for Nick Saban to be fired a year after winning a NC... And it isnt just one guy. There is a firenicksaban.com website.

http://www.diehardsport.com/college-football/spoiled-whiny-alabama-fan-wants-nick-saban-fired-dont-win-title-next-year/

Every fan base has the idiots that are only fans for an excuse to drink during games, the destructive fan, the overly optimistic fan (2222) , the overly pessimistic fan, the eh go team i guess fan, The bi polar fan and so many other types.

You do not have to like every type of fan but it is not unique to Iowa, stop trying to make it that way. It sucks that things worked out that way, because he, by all accounts is a good guy. He was not given a lot of opportunity to succeed in that offense, but I cannot blame him for wanting to move on and have a chance to play and not be in limbo all year.
I know exactly why people are on (post) an anonymous, free message board. So they can run their mouths, feel important, etc. while knowing there is no accountability for the bs they post and no consequences for their actions. The big whinners obviously have no friends to cry to.

Anonymous message boards are helping to erode society. Lots of great articles on this subject on the web
Don't know where you have been, but bullying is rampant amongst our youth and fueled by 'anonymity'. I imagine most of the 'punks' on this site are fairly young.
I only dislike the gutless, punk fan, who comes on here and belittles kids and young men who are ultimately trying to get an education and become good citizens. And they do it all the time, and they have pretty much taken over this board. Thousands and thousands of non-posters read this site hoping to see some good information or inside info, but I've talked to scores who don't even bother anymore because of the 'type' of so called fans who are proliferating this board. If you (anyone) need to 'piss and moan' and complain about a player, etc. do it amongst your friends and family (my brother texts me throughout games complaining about different things), out of the earshot of the public as to not take the chance of hurting a kid, his mother, his brother, etc...When did it become ok to be uncivil, bent on humiliation, and desensitized to others feelings, to become, well quite frankly, vermine. It's not ok with me, and never will be.

P.S. - Who gives shit what other fans are doing? What kind of 'sheep' talk is that? Didn't your mother ever give you the spiel, "if all the other kids were jumping off a bridge, would you jump too"? We don't have to 'follow the herd', or say it's ok because 'everyone else is doing it'. Totally weak-minded, sheep-like mentality. We can be different, be leaders, stand up and say "not on my watch", and put the 'vermine' fan in their place. No place for it in a civilized society, which I fought for my country for, and will fight it everywhere I go...

He is transferring because he got beat out and doesn't want to be the backup his senior season not because of fans. That is just stupid

Originally posted by David1979:
He is transferring because he got beat out and doesn't want to be the backup his senior season not because of fans. That is just stupid
No one will know what all played into why he is transferring unless JR is willing to sit down and be 'candid' with you. No sense in speculating, but some of these so called 'fans' certainly don't help the situation.

Solely because of the fans? No. A factor is wanting to leave? Yes.

He probably will hate Hawk fans like Paul Burmeister does.
I don't think it has anything to do with the fans. That said, a lot of our vocal message board fans suck. And this "The backup is the better option" year after year is really getting old.

Originally posted by Hawk-A-Doodle-Doo:
He probably should have taken some Isagenix.
You're looking at the wrong thing in the picture. No one has figured it out yet....

I know exactly why people are on (post) an anonymous, free message board. So they can run their mouths, feel important, etc. while knowing there is no accountability for the bs they post and no consequences for their actions. The big whinners obviously have no friends to cry to.

Anonymous message boards are helping to erode society. Lots of great articles on this subject on the web
Don't know where you have been, but bullying is rampant amongst our youth and fueled by 'anonymity'. I imagine most of the 'punks' on this site are fairly young.
I only dislike the gutless, punk fan, who comes on here and belittles kids and young men who are ultimately trying to get an education and become good citizens. And they do it all the time, and they have pretty much taken over this board. Thousands and thousands of non-posters read this site hoping to see some good information or inside info, but I've talked to scores who don't even bother anymore because of the 'type' of so called fans who are proliferating this board. If you (anyone) need to 'piss and moan' and complain about a player, etc. do it amongst your friends and family (my brother texts me throughout games complaining about different things), out of the earshot of the public as to not take the chance of hurting a kid, his mother, his brother, etc...When did it become ok to be uncivil, bent on humiliation, and desensitized to others feelings, to become, well quite frankly, vermine. It's not ok with me, and never will be.

P.S. - Who gives shit what other fans are doing? What kind of 'sheep' talk is that? Didn't your mother ever give you the spiel, "if all the other kids were jumping off a bridge, would you jump too"? We don't have to 'follow the herd', or say it's ok because 'everyone else is doing it'. Totally weak-minded, sheep-like mentality. We can be different, be leaders, stand up and say "not on my watch", and put the 'vermine' fan in their place. No place for it in a civilized society, which I fought for my country for, and will fight it everywhere I go...
Ok Matt, we are not 6 years old. You are not going to change years of history of fan bases and how they act with the "jump off a bridge narrative" You can sit an be that uber overly optimistic, everything smells like flowers and sun is always shining "fan." Not everyone is going to be positive enough to enjoy losses just the same as they enjoy winning, in fact, only strange people do that. Have fun with your miserable life spewing BS and name calling everyone you can.

What was your intent by creating this Matt Foley persona you have taken on? To be the negativity police? make sure no one talks negatively ever and make sure everyone sees the good side in things. You just spew nonsense and yell and name call and piss and moan all day long.

To quote the great Blackout Gatling (aka Brad Lesley) from Little Big League "GO Away!
1367286492_4252_lesley.jpg

I thought you weren't going to post anymore?

Well, you are still posting. I guess that makes you a liar, doesn't it?

Originally posted by binsfeldcyhawk2:

People talk about the guy like dirt. Its a sad thing. He will be a fine rep as a graduate of the university. He probably hates Iowa fans, and I can't say that I blame him.
What a bunch of BS. Visit any teams message board and you see the same negativity...heck, I checked out Marylands 247 board after they lost to the Hawks and they were wanting Turgeon fired...

Check out cyclone fanatic after a loss.

JR...please stop with the trolling
So that makes it okay?

If he leaves, it is almost certainly due to be demoted.

The idea that fans on a message board, or anywhere else, as any significant reason is silly and insults his intelligence.

Originally posted by 83Hawk:

Geez, I heard this 50 times and explained it 20. Not explaining it again. I don't care if you call me a liar.

Geez, I heard this 50 times and explained it 20. Not explaining it again. I don't care if you call me a liar.
You are what you are.

You literally get on here to call people out about hiding behind their user name when you talk shit more than anybody on the boards, YOU are the one who lied about your name. You are truly an idiot, and you can't back up anything you say because you are the one hiding behind your username. You're more of a punk than anybody on here, if you think that message boards are eroding society than that proves your true intelligence.

Originally posted by grosie#2:

Iowa fans haven't change much over the years. Just have a better way of expressing themselves with sites like this. Plus the quarterback position is going to draw praise or criticism depending on their play. It's hard to believe that Jake is that thinned skinned that the Hawk fans alone would cause him to transfer. Jake is looking out for Jake 1st and is going to transfer where he thinks he can start. I think Jake would like to get a shot at the NFL and sitting behind CJ won't get him there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You'll play in
the NFL before Jake Rudock does. Some yahoo's thought Vandy was an NFL
caliber QB too, then reality rears its ugly head. I believe I saw where
Jake was 14-11 as Iowa's starter, with one of the easiest schedules in
the history of the sport. Jake isn't and wasn't a terrible QB, he just
isn't good enough to win games and make plays when they are really needed, and make the people around him better, and THAT is what good QB's do.

He throws a pick, he's toast. He gets pressured, he's toast. How many fumbled snaps did he have? Too many. Checkdown City. Check.

I'm sure Jakes a good guy and I wish him well, but losing him as an Iowa Football Player isn't alarming in the least, no matter what he does after he leaves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT