ADVERTISEMENT

It's Time to Take Back the Flag

The people that do nothing but bitxh about our country now want the flag.

You buttfuxks bitxh about people who fly the flag... pick a lane.
All do respect, maga is the only group bitching about our country. What positive thing(s) has trump or any other maga member said about our country in the past two years?

America is many things. MAGA is one of the worst of those things. Real bummer one of the turds figured out how to connect the movement to patriotism and the flag. The flag (and its various incarnations) was a nice little thing up to that point.

72727675007-ap-election-2024-trump-2.jpg

I fly a flag all year just to keep the MAGA's from leaving their dog (and sometimes their own) shit off my lawn.
Seems more likely you'd have a liberal crapping in your yard for having a flag and branding you a racist than that a maga would crap in your yard for having nothing.

Unless you're just an a-hole who deserves to have his yard crapped on, and that doesn't even seem political.

Or the economy? Or Health care? Kinda odd you went straight DEI there.

Anyway.

Il give you the economy, but that's more of a fact also, and don't make me laugh with healthcare shit

Opportunities and social services would be others. I'm a poor white trash cripple from Kentucky with a masters that failed senior year of high school, very few countries in the world would that happen. But fvcking Trump was born sliding into home thinking it was him that swung the bat, so that would not only occur, but a waste of tax money

Last edited:
Seems more likely you'd have a liberal crapping in your yard for having a flag and branding you a racist than that a maga would crap in your yard for having nothing.

Unless you're just an a-hole who deserves to have his yard crapped on, and that doesn't even seem political.
Sure bud. Tell that to the dipshit behind me that flies a huge "**** Joe Biden and everyone who voted for him" banner just inside his garage door. Same guy I know that came on my property and ripped up my signs and threw them on my porch last elections. You guys are really a classy lot. So who's the asshole?

Il give you the economy, but that's more of a fact also, and don't make me laugh with healthcare shit

Opportunities and social services would be others. I'm a poor white trash cripple from Kentucky with a masters that failed senior year of high school, very few countries in the world would that happen. But fvcking Trump was born sliding into home thinking it was him that swung the bat, so that would not only occur, but a waste of tax money
Sounds like you found a way to succeed, congrats, I mean that.

( Dude, give yourself some grace on that "cripple" thing, you have gone after yourself a few times, control what you can control, you seem like a good dude. Maybe that is just your humor but everybody has a problem somewhere. )

Last edited:
All I've heard them say is that it's a shithole that nobody respects and that only they can fix.
No sir, we called other countries shit hole countries, and the dems got pissy, then they told us why all the people from those shit hole countries needed to come here. ( but don't call the shithole countries shit holes)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT