ADVERTISEMENT

Ivana Trump Dead

FXpui2VUEAkCOnF

**** you

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Botox, Haagen Daas and life in the fast lane.

Umm...Botox doesn’t swell your face like that. Excess injections of fillers like Juvederm or Restylane will. Certain prescribed medications can also cause that swelling too.

She would have wanted me to post this:

But who cares? Game's over!
Let's go get wasted, man!
To the 7-11, to the liquor store!
Let's party all night and party some more!
You'll get shot at the 7-11's in Libbyland. Might want to find a Casey's.

What a classy thread.

She was divorced from Trump before he became The Most Hated Person in Liberal America.

It's not her fault.

Do you people have no shame?
Shame regarding what?
She is dead. Now she doesn’t have to deal with the asshole any more...However, her poor children will have to figure out who is going to visit daddy when he goes to prison.

• Haha
Reactions: Speedway1
I never actually met her but she gave me a radiant smile once when we were sitting a couple of tables apart in a restaurant. This was around the time of her divorce, when she, the Donald and Marla were all over the news.

She looked great that day.

Last edited:
Umm...Botox doesn’t swell your face like that. Excess injections of fillers like Juvederm or Restylane will. Certain prescribed medications can also cause that swelling too.
I defer to your knowledge on that subject. Botox gets a bad rap, then.

Reactions: goldmom
You sound very informed on this, seems like you and Ivana had plenty in common

You sound very informed on this, seems like you and Ivana had plenty in common
I get occasional laser peels using a Groupon, and I got Botox once on the lines between my eyebrows.
I’m nowhere near her level, but then again I don’t have the financial means she had. And the mere thought of DJT coming near me is nauseating.
Problem?

Wow. The lengths to which Team Trump will go to delay having to give a deposition.

Trump to face sworn deposition in New York lawsuit as legal troubles mount​

Attorney general’s office to begin interviews but depositions delayed following death of Ivana Trump, ex-president’s first wife

73ish. I am not sure that qualifies as young.
If you read much of the Trump biographies she was pretty instrumental in building the Trump brand, and was good at running the projects she took on.
Not old,but not young by any means.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT