ADVERTISEMENT

I've been at NPR 25 years - Here's how we lost people's trust

I am a dyed in the wool partisan, but you are too. What does that even have to do with this discussion?

Do you disagree that the guy is just mouthing the stereotypical standard rightwing critique of anything that isn't rightwing media going back the last 30 plus years? There is nothing original in what this guy is saying, and this type of guy is always a bad faith gaslighting bullshitter who will claim it's just in the last few years that the "change" or whatever the hell happened. It's the standard variation of the "I didn't leave the Democrat party, the Democrat party left me" schtick. It's bullshit.

I have my own criticisms of NPR, but the idea that their emphasis or concentration or whatever has changed in the last few years is nonsense. Just the same old rightwing "working the refs", this time with the new wingnut vocabulary references to "woke" and whatever other catch words that are fashionable in conservative circles now.

This guy has his entree into the wingnut welfare circuit and will probably make a nice living out of this piece. If you're a grifter with no morals or conscience there is a lot of money to be made these days playing to the Cons.
You need to watch the Gutfeld show on FOX and chill out. 😉

Can’t do that now. The “total exoneration” bullshit and Mueller laying a massive turd in his congressional testimony has poisoned that well many times over.

Regardless, we know where it led - conclusively. The Trump campaign was cooperating - if not coordinating - with the Russian disinformation campaign and through them with Wikileaks. That’s indisputable given the evidence. A campaign passing secret campaign info used to create targeted advertising to a Russian intelligence operative while Russia was disseminating a misinformation campaign designed to bolster that campaign would have torpedoed ANY presidential candidate other than Trump. The MAGAts are so blinded they would literally overlook murder - just as Trump said. Tell me I’m wrong.
Why was the Hunter Biden laptop story suppressed by the mainstream/lefty media before the last election?

It isn't decidedly one-sided. That would be a network like Fox News or OAN.

It's has a slight left bias but it's not extreme. It's funny listening to the right take shots at NPR for being bias.
So, is MSNBC one-sided, in your opinion?

Yes... yes... the KGB actually became ::checks notes:: elite political advertising consultants.

Hillary's billion dollar war chest never stood a chance...
LOL...so it has to be successful to be illegal?? Guess we can take ::checks notes:: attempted murder off the books.

You're a dolt.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Why was the Hunter Biden laptop story suppressed by the mainstream/lefty media before the last election?
I saw it everywhere. What ever became of that, BTW? I'm sure it'll blow up any day now. Just like emails and Benghazi...amirite?

You morans really, really need to up your game.

LOL...so it has to be successful to be illegal?? Guess we can take ::checks notes:: attempted murder off the books.

You're a dolt.
Attempted murder is illegal.
Facebook memes are not.

Sorry your shitty, warmongering candidate lost to such a horrible human.

Actually, I’m not.

linton.jpg

So, you’ll vote for Biden?
Not voting at this point.

I dont know that any of the extreme leanings are fixable.

I can go back and read what JFK spoke about and think its reasonable. Gerald Ford was reasonable. Carter waa probably reasonable and insteas of a Dixiecrat would be Republican today.

Ron Paul I mostly coukd support but what I couldnt he couldnt have gotten it thru anyway.

As a Reagan supporter at the time, Mondale would likely look pretty good today and same with Dukakis if running against Trump. Same with Quayle.

Both Trump and Biden would create more extremism and less unity.

Maybe Im like Pilate. But even he participated by letting them have Jesus.

Either way we are screwed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT