ADVERTISEMENT

Awe. My heart just breaks for these families. 😢

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
"Super Bowl suites are so pricey that even the families of NFL players are struggling to afford them." 😢 Thank GOD for benevolent people like Olivia Culpo. :D

Olivia Culpo bought Christian McCaffrey's mom a Super Bowl suite because she couldn't afford it herself. Here's how much it might have cost.​

Super Bowl suites are so pricey that even the families of NFL players are struggling to afford them.

Lisa McCaffrey, the mother of San Francisco 49ers running back Christian McCaffrey, shared the eyebrow-raising admission during her "Your Mom" podcast on Friday. Lisa responded to a fan's question about how much suites will cost at Allegiant Stadium, where her 27-year-old son will play against the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LVIII on February 11.

"That's probably the question of the hour. You have no idea," Lisa said. "We looked into a suite and none of us can afford it."

Lisa said neither her son Christian nor his fianceé Olivia Culpo — who won Miss Universe in 2012 — could afford the hefty price. Some Super Bowl tickets cost almost $11,000 this year due to several factors, including the players' star power, according to Business Insider's Cork Gaines.

"Not even Christian, money bags over there, nor money bags Olivia, so we are not in a suite," Lisa said.

Christian McCaffrey and Olivia Culpo

She continued that her family found seating in a different area.

"Long story short, they are outrageously expensive. They're stupid expensive," Lisa said. "I don't know if it's the Taylor Swift factor. If it's the first time in Vegas factor. There's so much going on."

After Lisa's comments made headlines, Culpo, 31, announced she had a solution on her Instagram Story.

Screenshot of Olivia Culpo's Instagram Story on February 2, 2024.

"Fake News! Happy Birthday Lisa, I bought you a suite," Culpo wrote on Friday. Lisa reposted the story with a confetti filter.

So, how much does a Super Bowl suite cost?

Be prepared to drop a million or two if you want a suite for Super Bowl LVIII.

According to Suite Experience Group, which sells suites for the Super Bowl, suites cost between $1,400,000 and $2,500,000 on average.

The website noted that suite pricing varies widely due to a number of options like time of day, opponent, city, and more.
At the time of writing, the company had three available suites priced from $300,000 to $2,500,000.

screenshot from Suite Experience Group's website.

Super Bowl LVIII will be a star-studded event as the Kansas City Chiefs battle the San Francisco 49ers
This year's championship game is reminiscent of Super Bowl LIV in 2020 when the Kansas City Chiefs beat the San Francisco 49ers 31-20.

The NFL and Roc Nation announced in September that Usher would headline the Super Bowl halftime show, which he told People would pay homage to Black artists of the past.

Some fans will also be excited at a chance to see Taylor Swift, who's dating Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce and might make an appearance at the Super Bowl.

How much of a sucker do you gotta be to pay the suite upcharge for a spot in a domed stadium in the desert? I suppose you take your life in your own hands when you sit among people who can only afford regular Super Bowl tickets.
It’s not about the game. It’s a status symbol.

Reactions: NI hawk
It’s gotta be so stressful for the players dealing with family tickets, hotel etc.

I’d put my phone on airplane mode or something for 2 weeks

I'm trying to self-impregnate, due to my InTeRsEx. Sometimes people is like clownfish and lizards.

Well the NFP people have kits and apps and stuff to help you track your fertility. Though I would go through your doctor and not the church for this one. Unless you want people giving you the stink eye when you receive communion.

Virtual Game tickets are gonna become a "thing" once you pay $3500 for an AVP headset.

And they'll probably charge you several thousand bucks for that 50 yard line seat - probably let you pick where you want to "sit" in the stadium, and charge you based on virtual "location"

"Super Bowl suites are so pricey that even the families of NFL players are struggling to afford them." 😢 Thank GOD for benevolent people like Olivia Culpo. :D

Olivia Culpo bought Christian McCaffrey's mom a Super Bowl suite because she couldn't afford it herself. Here's how much it might have cost.​

Super Bowl suites are so pricey that even the families of NFL players are struggling to afford them.

Lisa McCaffrey, the mother of San Francisco 49ers running back Christian McCaffrey, shared the eyebrow-raising admission during her "Your Mom" podcast on Friday. Lisa responded to a fan's question about how much suites will cost at Allegiant Stadium, where her 27-year-old son will play against the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LVIII on February 11.

"That's probably the question of the hour. You have no idea," Lisa said. "We looked into a suite and none of us can afford it."

Lisa said neither her son Christian nor his fianceé Olivia Culpo — who won Miss Universe in 2012 — could afford the hefty price. Some Super Bowl tickets cost almost $11,000 this year due to several factors, including the players' star power, according to Business Insider's Cork Gaines.

"Not even Christian, money bags over there, nor money bags Olivia, so we are not in a suite," Lisa said.

Christian McCaffrey and Olivia Culpo

She continued that her family found seating in a different area.

"Long story short, they are outrageously expensive. They're stupid expensive," Lisa said. "I don't know if it's the Taylor Swift factor. If it's the first time in Vegas factor. There's so much going on."

After Lisa's comments made headlines, Culpo, 31, announced she had a solution on her Instagram Story.

Screenshot of Olivia Culpo's Instagram Story on February 2, 2024.'s Instagram Story on February 2, 2024.

"Fake News! Happy Birthday Lisa, I bought you a suite," Culpo wrote on Friday. Lisa reposted the story with a confetti filter.

So, how much does a Super Bowl suite cost?

Be prepared to drop a million or two if you want a suite for Super Bowl LVIII.

According to Suite Experience Group, which sells suites for the Super Bowl, suites cost between $1,400,000 and $2,500,000 on average.

The website noted that suite pricing varies widely due to a number of options like time of day, opponent, city, and more.
At the time of writing, the company had three available suites priced from $300,000 to $2,500,000.

screenshot from Suite Experience Group's website.'s website.

Super Bowl LVIII will be a star-studded event as the Kansas City Chiefs battle the San Francisco 49ers
This year's championship game is reminiscent of Super Bowl LIV in 2020 when the Kansas City Chiefs beat the San Francisco 49ers 31-20.

The NFL and Roc Nation announced in September that Usher would headline the Super Bowl halftime show, which he told People would pay homage to Black artists of the past.

Some fans will also be excited at a chance to see Taylor Swift, who's dating Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce and might make an appearance at the Super Bowl.
This level of jealousy is mental illness.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT