ADVERTISEMENT

I've never done mushrooms, but I have some friends that have....

Came to answer about shrooms. Obviously the idiot left on this board can’t keep their trump boner in their pants.
Yep, leaving this thread disappointed.

To answer OP:

Drugs that Cause Dilated Pupils​

Many drugs can work on the brain’s neurotransmitters and affect the dilation of the pupils. These include:
  • SSRI antidepressants
  • Amphetamines
  • MDMA (ecstasy/molly)
  • Psilocybin
  • LSD (acid)
  • Cocaine (Crack)
  • Mescaline
  • Methamphetamines (meth)
  • Stimulants (Adderall and Ritalin)

Reactions: Jimmy McGill

To answer OP:

Many drugs can work on the brain’s neurotransmitters and affect the dilation of the pupils. These include:
  • SSRI antidepressants
  • Amphetamines
  • MDMA (ecstasy/molly)
  • Psilocybin
  • LSD (acid)
  • Cocaine (Crack)
  • Mescaline
Mixed with things and you never know.

To answer OP:

• SSRI antidepressants
  • Amphetamines
  • MDMA (ecstasy/molly)
  • Psilocybin
  • LSD (acid)
  • Cocaine (Crack)
  • Mescaline

So it was the adderall or ritalin.

That is what scares me on the latter half. If I was in a clinical setting, absolutely would try.
O bro.... you feel like shit but it isn't any worse than a hangover.

Going up, when you get the uncontrollable giggles, is a bucket list thing.

Ahhh F it, it's been over a decade since my last trip, what do I care.

A few good ones:

I ate a chocolate bar in high school and tripped my balls off. I remember playing volleyball in PE and the ball bouncing in like 2 feet increments at a time. Then I told my English teacher I felt sick and went and close the screen around me in the nurses office and watched parrots on the white sheets.

In college we ate a bunch of boomers and sat on my buddies apartment roof and watched cars go up and down o street In Lincoln all night, major trails, most visual trip.

But the best is like 2 caps. Just enough to get the giggles but still have your shit about you.

Last edited:
Apples and Oranges, but when I took legal salvia the first time, I kind of freaked out. Too much going on around me.
Salvia is like the hardest acid trip you can imagine for 30 seconds.

Mushrooms are nothing like that.

Acid visuals/ shrooms body.

You have to eat a fair amount for shrooms to start having hard visuals. Trails are fairly common.

It's not too late OP.
Comic Book Spinning GIF

I took some mushrooms in the 80’s in Iowa City. Three of us went out to the cemetery that has the Black Angel.
We split up and I found myself over by the B A.
I turned my back to the B A and all of a sudden it seemed like the wings were moving. Then I “heard” the B A say “come with me”.

I had been to many Grateful Dead concerts and took a lot of LSD, and sometimes it seemed like the band was asking me to “come with us” and never hesitated to take them up on their invitation, because I trusted them.

But as far as the invitation from the B A, I could also “hear” a voice within me saying “whatever you do, do NOT go with the Black Angel”.

I didn’t and have never regretted that decision.

There is a particular look in the eyes. Trump had those dialated eyes today. Now, I'm guessing less than a 1% chance he is touching mushrooms, but Adderall was clearly in affect
Holy shit! I’ve always wondered if you were an idiot. I don’t wonder anymore. Thanks, bro.

I've never had any problems on the way up or down. My only side effects is I feel like I'm made of rubber which makes me physically useless. Getting up to walk to the bathroom is always great entertainment. I just laugh and laugh at my own uselessness. It's great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT