ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Trice is a garbage stadium

JWolf74

HR Legend
Jan 22, 2012
DSM
Here for the a George Strait/Chris Stapleton show. 45 minutes to get in. Beer guys losing connection to the wifi so they can't run cards or take cash.

Just some real little brother garbage. It's funny that several of their fans have questioned my audacity to wear a Hawkeye shirt. We at least have beer sales figured out.

Garbage stadium. Garbage fan base. Hopefully a decent show.

I mean that show is going to be awesome. Surprised they don’t have 5g backups for the vendors

Reactions: CAhawki
All concrete. Open concourses. Disconnected restrooms. Bare concrete everywhere around the stadium....etc. It's a glorified high school stadium. One of the worst in the country.

dumb-and-dumber-jim-carrey.gif

I am here as well. The only thing worse about the facility plan to get people in here is there plan to park people. Parking is prepurchased but absolutely no signage. Absolutely no direction where to park. It’s almost like the staff have zero experience handling a crowd. It’s going to take two days to get out of here once it’s over.

I am here as well. The only thing worse about the facility plan to get people in here is there plan to park people. Parking is prepurchased but absolutely no signage. Absolutely no direction where to park. It’s almost like the staff have zero experience handling a crowd. It’s going to take two days to get out of here once it’s over.

The AD is cheap and notoriously understaffs

Did they get the WIFI in Kinnick figured out? I knew it was an issue a few years ago. Last game I was at was when Nebraska beat us.

I enjoyed myself both times I went there for an actual football game. Not sorry

The staff parking us said multiple times.... We're volunteers, please be patient.

• Haha
Reactions: NotTHATscience1
I enjoyed myself both times I went there for an actual football game. Not sorry
Only time I've been there were for Pink Floyd and the Stones. Never actually went in the stadium, however, as I was on the field both times, and there were no stands or anything behind the end zone so you just walked right in on the grass.

Reactions: SF HAWKEYE
Absolutely brutal venue. The concourse is way too small for that many people. All rows have seat backs except rows 2 and 3. As mentioned above parking is a joke with no signage.

Here for the a George Strait/Chris Stapleton show. 45 minutes to get in. Beer guys losing connection to the wifi so they can't run cards or take cash.

Just some real little brother garbage. It's funny that several of their fans have questioned my audacity to wear a Hawkeye shirt. We at least have beer sales figured out.

Garbage stadium. Garbage fan base. Hopefully a decent show.
Be honest….sounds like Kinnick on a Fall Saturday…….,

Kinnick is no walk in the park….

George will deliver you a GREAT show……

Be honest….sounds like Kinnick on a Fall Saturday…….,

Kinnick is no walk in the park….

George will deliver you a GREAT show……
Kinnick is fine if you get out of there at the final whistle. If you wait ten minutes you’re stuck.

I did get out of Jack Trice fairly quickly though.

I could hear that damn concert. And I live on the northside. Never heard ISU fball game from my house before.

It might be poorly marked but Iowa state has a lot of parking.

Kinnick has atmosphere but let’s not pretend it’s some great stadium. When the most spacious seats are in the end zone that tells you something

It might be poorly marked but Iowa state has a lot of parking.

Kinnick has atmosphere but let’s not pretend it’s some great stadium. When the most spacious seats are in the end zone that tells you something
It might have a lot of parking, but that huge lot doesn't have enough entry and exit points. It typically takes hours for people to leave.

What does anyone expect for an experience at ISU/JTS when they build a bridge and brag about it, like it is a wonder of the world?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT