ADVERTISEMENT

Jake leaving... Could it expose the real problem?

Sorry thing is that JC was a starting QB in the first place. I've never seen anyone more over the end of his ski's then he was at this level.

Originally posted by icantfindausernamethatisntused:
Originally posted by FG86:

Originally posted by gojojo:

Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:

I wonder how many other schools have had their starting quarterback transfer with a year of eligibility left, not once but twice. There is a problem all right, at the top.
Who's the other QB you speak of? JC? He had lost the starting job in the beginning of the season, and he definitely wasn't as good as Stanzi. Is there someone else I'm not thinking of?
Yes JC. He was still a starter. And don't you think there seems to be a trend? Why are they starting the one who isn't as good? Remember Jeff C. was all mad, like CJB's dad. Kirk never wanted to start Stanzi but KOK won out one of the few times.
No he wasn't. Get your facts straight and then maybe people will listen to your opinion.
Read my post. He was still A starter.
True or false: Jake Christenson was our starting QB when he transferred.

You stated in your original post that JC was our starting QB when he left. That is false. Your second post was ambiguous at best, but still implied that he was starting (not just that he had started a game at some point in his career).

I wouldn't consider reading comprehension a strength of many people on these boards, but in this scenario, your writing is to blame.
I never stated JC was the starting qb when he left. So yah, you do have a reading comprehension problem.

Originally posted by gotaloadon:

Sorry thing is that JC was a starting QB in the first place. I've never seen anyone more over the end of his ski's then he was at this level.
Hence the real problem.

Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:

Originally posted by doughudd:
FG86, 1 starting qb transfer in 16 years is a trend? Keep pushing that propaganda.

This post was edited on 3/12 11:23 AM by doughudd
Try reading my post. The trend is not doing well evaluating the best qb.
How about O-line talent? Lb talent? TE talent? It's not like he misses out on everything eh?
What do your questions have to do with Jake and the problem we have at quarterback?

Originally posted by 1stplacehawk:
We've had terrible quarterback play since Stanzi's junior season. I don't know whether it is our coaches or quarterbacks, but I am happy to not have to see Jake take one more snap as a hawkeye. He was absolutely abysmal last year, and if Beathard is that bad this year then I will want to see Weigers. Why not give the other guy a chance if the guy playing is crap? If they prove that they both suck, then choose one.

This post was edited on 3/12 12:37 PM by 1stplacehawk
What? That makes no sense. His sophomore year was worse. And he put up 25 TD's and like 6 INT's in his senior year, thats terrible?...What? Even JVB had a good Jr. year. There's 22 starters on Offense and Defense, why do we just blame 1 if we lost a game or underperform? Our offense just hasn't been as good since GD's been here against weaker BIG teams. He's the X-factor in my opinion.

But to say our QB play has been terrible is asinine. What do you freaking expect Peyton Manning? Maybe it's not the QB's or coaches. Maybe its the 'fans' expectations...damn

Nobody can touch heat-dawg, attention whore foley, and 2222 when it comes to being clueless pathetic losers. Heat dawg has been calling us idiots for years while making excuses for this average coach and program, but you have crossed the line of delusion when u bag on the fans....just like when kirk does it...talk about pathetic. Iowa football is NOTHING without this loyal fan base that has carried this team to bowls it doesnt deserve and kept coming 05-07 and in past 5 years when its been mostly disappointment.

The only thing that is ranked in top 25 associated w this program is because of the fans....attendance and booster support. Jesus, someone needs to punch you in the face for calling out this fan base but I bet its hard to get to it with your head buried so far up your backside.

You must not own a business if u dont get that fans are customers. And they will go away (like whats going on now) if u ignore their wishes like this administration has done over the past decade. Im rooting for half full kinnick so kirk and gary are forced to be accountable to their customers, and excuse-making morons like yourself can see what a truly unloyal fan base would look like. But we both know that isnt gonna happen despite worst schefule ever and dogcrap product on field. Worst fans? God you suck at drawing conclusions as bad as you suck on being objective about the team you follow.

I can see why you support this regime when ur willing to hold the fan base accountable instead of the guy making nearly $4 million a year for results he hasnt delivered in a long time. We do have some bad fans in the group and you are it. Loser.

Originally posted by blhawk:
Nobody can touch heat-dawg, attention whore foley, and 2222 when it comes to being clueless pathetic losers. Heat dawg has been calling us idiots for years while making excuses for this average coach and program, but you have crossed the line of delusion when u bag on the fans....just like when kirk does it...talk about pathetic. Iowa football is NOTHING without this loyal fan base that has carried this team to bowls it doesnt deserve and kept coming 05-07 and in past 5 years when its been mostly disappointment.

The only thing that is ranked in top 25 associated w this program is because of the fans....attendance and booster support. Jesus, someone needs to punch you in the face for calling out this fan base but I bet its hard to get to it with your head buried so far up your backside.

You must not own a business if u dont get that fans are customers. And they will go away (like whats going on now) if u ignore their wishes like this administration has done over the past decade. Im rooting for half full kinnick so kirk and gary are forced to be accountable to their customers, and excuse-making morons like yourself can see what a truly unloyal fan base would look like. But we both know that isnt gonna happen despite worst schefule ever and dogcrap product on field. Worst fans? God you suck at drawing conclusions as bad as you suck on being objective about the team you follow.

I can see why you support this regime when ur willing to hold the fan base accountable instead of the guy making nearly $4 million a year for results he hasnt delivered in a long time. We do have some bad fans in the group and you are it. Loser.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT