ADVERTISEMENT

JB on PSU fans disrespect.

He really expressed his anger about PSU fans and coaches. I love how the Flow interviewer just kept moving on from it and not acknowledging it. Can’t upset any PSU fans or potential recruits!

Did he mention how angry he is at Manning for egging the fans on?
Did he mention how manning (though he is a douche) stuck up and fought for his athlete? No, surprisingly he didn’t bash his coach for having his back. Manning a grade A douche, PSU fans just are just a notch above. Your comment exemplifies it. Gotta love how the most respected and decorated US wrestler of all time hates you. Even going as far as saying “they thought they killed/broke me”

Reactions: GracefromAbove
Did he mention how manning (though he is a douche) stuck up and fought for his athlete? No, surprisingly he didn’t bash his coach for having his back. Manning a grade A douche, PSU fans just are just a notch above. Your comment exemplifies it. Gotta love how the most respected and decorated US wrestler of all time hates you. Even going as far as saying “they thought they killed/broke me”
Yeah, PSU very new to winning. There fan base doesn’t recognize greatness. When Gable put on a show with big Cass he got a respect.

Reactions: DirkTang1
True story, Manning was really jeering the crowd
Brady Bunch K GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT