ADVERTISEMENT

JB on PSU fans disrespect.

I’m just glad JB found a new brand of socks that didn’t require attention at every whistle before returning to center. I know when Iowa guys are wrestling in CHA and the opponent is stalling and not returning to center against high-octane wrestlers like DeSanto that make their living on pace, the fans politely clap.

Reactions: PSUer1989
There is a Hispanic racial slur that rhymes with d***. That’s what he was going around telling people he was called. An investigation into it said otherwise.
Well, if you follow the investigation, that fan is now banned from CHA. So, whatever word he used, it was not tamed or innocent.

Well, if you follow the investigation, that fan is now banned from CHA. So, whatever word he used, it was not tamed or innocent.
Yes, calling an athlete a d*** and getting into it with his family is not cool. Gomez trying to paint Iowa and its fans as racist isn’t either.

Didn’t hear about this. Was JB hostile/complaining when approaching Cael or was he attempting to shake hands? Or what was your read on JB approaching the coaching staff?
To me it looked as if JB could not win and just leave it at that and let it be. He had to approach the coaching staff imo to explain that MM was in the wrong to his own coaches which it turn made the place go nuts. Top that off with the actions of Manning digging at the crowd . I just don't believe the crowd would have reacted the way they did if JB and more so Manning would have acted like, hey I won nbd and went along with business. They created their own drama and after that it was no holds bar

Reactions: CRIA7415
To me it looked as if JB could not win and just leave it at that and let it be. He had to approach the coaching staff imo to explain that MM was in the wrong to his own coaches which it turn made the place go nuts. Top that off with the actions of Manning digging at the crowd . I just don't believe the crowd would have reacted the way they did if JB and more so Manning would have acted like, hey I won nbd and went along with business. They created their own drama and after that it was no holds bar
MM was in the wrong. Acted like a punk the whole match.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT