ADVERTISEMENT

JD Vance - Trump's Sarah Palin

Vance has spent his first two weeks trying to explain away stuff he's said since 2021.

I'm guessing this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Watching Pennsylvania Governor Shapiro speak today...he'll tear Vance a new asshole if he's Harris' pick.

Last edited:
Did the Trump campaign vet Vance at all?

They were ready to double and triple down on the Trump-i-ness since it looked like they were going to smoke Biden. Vance doesn’t engage new voters; he’s just a hype man for the existing ones.

I fully believe the Kamala hand off was in the works since the debate (and maybe before) and they timed it just after the RNC. If (big if) Kamala wins, it’ll be one of the most amazing acts of political savvy in American history.

I would have voted for John McCain if not for Sarah Palin.
I remember hitting the button for Sarah Palin and wishing she was the senior member of the ticket.

McCain managed to lose that election on his own because at the end of the day, his legacy status at the Naval Academy could not make up for his close-to-the-bottom class rank. He simply did not know enough to win the U.S. Presidency over a rank newcomer. He dropped in the polls every time he opened his mouth.

He was also unfathomably rude to his own running mate. I do not think he ever backed her up on a single point, treating her as if she was his healthcare plan ... which he also had in place and also never mentioned.

By the way, Kamala is much brighter than John McCain ever was ... and Joe Biden for that matter. I have to think she graduated near the top of her class at Howard while Biden (Penn Law School) and McCain (The Naval Academy) were each one about fourth from the bottom ... according to rumor.

• Haha
Reactions: chaneccooms
2 out of 3 of the candidates won with those dandy side kicks. Might not be the best point you've made on here today.
But they were all pulled down in national polls, and one of them did lose. Sorry if the point was too subtle, I'll use bigger words for you next time.

But they were all pulled down in national polls, and one of them did lose. Sorry if the point was too subtle, I'll use bigger words for you next time.
It's not about you needing to display your elitism. You tried to refute my point with examples, but they simply weren't great examples when 2 out of 3 won.

Vance has spent his first two weeks trying to explain away stuff he's said since 2021.

I'm guessing this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Watching Pennsylvania Governor Shapiro speak today...he'll tear Vance a new asshole if he's Harris' pick.
Who ever did the vetting didn't know he said these thing or didn't care that he did. Either way they did a shitty job.

I remember hitting the button for Sarah Palin and wishing she was the senior member of the ticket.
Okay, I’ve seen some solid trolling posts on here but you simply cannot be serious with this one.

And if you are saying this “seriously/truthfully” then thanks for letting me know that I never need to put any stock into what you say/think on this board.

When he starts talking about inbred people, he'll lose 90% of his constituency.
overalls bruce mitchell GIF by Swamp People

Okay, I’ve seen some solid trolling posts on here but you simply cannot be serious with this one.

And if you are saying this “seriously/truthfully” then thanks for letting me know that I never need to put any stock into what you say/think on this board.
John McCain did not even read his own healthcare bill .. apparently, since he did not seem to know much about it. (It was part of his formal platform.)

All he had to do to win the election was to be conversant on healthcare insurance and in the end, he ceded that issue to Obama. When I voted, I had to cross my fingers and hope that his running mate cared just a bit about that issue. She clearly knew more about it than did John McCain; it just wasn't clear how much more. They were running against a candidate who was offering lots of jargon and lots of buzzwords, so it would not have taken much.

There was a reason that McCain finished fourth from last in his class at the Naval Academy. He simply was uninterested in staying informed and learning in general. He had a free education thanks to the U.S. Government while Ms. Palen paid her own way even after she had children.

McCain managed to combine arrogance with being dumb. If you voted for anyone but Palin, you voted for Obamacare. I hope you either like it or like paying for it.

I stand by what I said. He was gifted with the nomination for the presidency and all he had to do was campaign for 5-6 months without making any significant mistakes. He could not even manage that.

Last edited:
You guys act like people pay attention to the VP... they're just a name on the ticket to like 95% of the voters.

If the Orange Turd wins, he will die within a couple of years due to lifestyle and this marble brains will inherit the chair.

Damned right we're taking the VP seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT