ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry Jones is a naughty old man

jerry-jones-daughter-03.jpeg

He didn't knock up a 25 year old. 25 years ago he knocked up some lady and the resulting child is now filing a paternity suit against Jerry Jones that he is her paternal father.
I don't get what the basis for a 25yo filing a paternity suit is. The mom allegedly received millions, which is who would be owed. Now the kid's 25 - I don't think she should be owed anything. Gold digger, looking for a free pay day.

Reactions: beanerhawk
I don't get what the basis for a 25yo filing a paternity suit is. The mom allegedly received millions, which is who would be owed. Now the kid's 25 - I don't think she should be owed anything. Gold digger, looking for a free pay day.
I can’t really blame her. If I found out I was the bastard child of Jerry Jones I’d be looking for some cash too.

He probably did knock up a 25 year old. Like 25 years ago

So she’s 25 now. That means that poor girl has never seen her dad win a Super Bowl!

This is very possible... and since Jerry is a 135 year old cryptkeeper, it still makes him a creepy old dude.

I think I recall hearing whispers about this many years ago when I still lived in Dallas.
I believe he has been supporting Mom and daughter (generously) since day 1.

We’d all do the same thing with that sort of money
Well, a lot us will post that we would, but most of us wouldn’t cheat on our wives. Maybe Jerry and Mrs. Jerry have a nod and wink agreement like a lot wealthy men, but that relies on the man keeping his peccadilloes out of the news.

If the numbers are right the bastard daughter isn’t asking for enough. She should start by asking for 1/4 of his estate, and demand an invite to sit in his booth for the annual game on Thanksgiving Day.

I’m not a lawyer, nor do I pretend to be, but I do recall a scene from Matlock that stated the persons lawyer can’t go around spewing things to incriminate his client… or something like that. If this lawyer was hired by the Jones’ to deliver money to a woman and her child it seems like he shouldn’t be allowed to discuss it, much less go to the press with it without his clients consent. That’s just me.

• Haha
Reactions: SalAunese
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT