ADVERTISEMENT

Jesus Christ our kids are soft

Yes, the bullies have always been wrong to do that. They are terrible people and if you participated in that you were a bad person (not "one of the guys", you would have been a piece of shit kid who was raised poorly).
So...you’re saying you got your ass kicked :)

It’s a combo of being soft and the dependence on his God( Fauci)
Please explain "soft." Because he's trying to sing and isn't very good? Because he is drawing visual cards? Because he is making a tribute to someone you don't like? Because you don't like his clothes? Or glasses? Then please tell us all how you are "not soft."

I also couldn't help but notice who was casting the first stone, and all the "real man" crying that he's done on here as a result of his weak nature.
I mean, I got picked in for having a 4.0, but played sports, hunted, chased girls. Just pushing back on the myth of toxic masculinity, and it is a myth.

Nah, you're just taking shots at a kid you don't know. Fairly toxic behavior.
I think the worship of Fauci is ridiculous, the dependence taught to our kids. Soft. The younger generations are indeed soft. Not saying kids should be bullied, age you won’t find me saying they should be.

I bet you’re the kind of father that would encourage his child to protest. And then be proud of it and tell everyone.
Can't think of a single time I ever encouraged any of my 4 sons (all teens or older) to protest anything. What kind of odd point were you trying to make?

My mistake. It's clear by your OP and your hobbies that you're really manly, really cool and definitely know how to identify sweeping cultural problems that just so happen to confirm every bias you have. Again, my mistake.
We all do that, you included.

this kid is going to be rolled by the real world. Eat some meat(sorry jelly), lift heavy things, and disavow the myth of toxic masculinity.
5PU.gif

My mistake. It's clear by your OP and your hobbies that you're really manly, really cool and definitely know how to identify sweeping cultural problems that just so happen to confirm every bias you have. Again, my mistake.
But yes, men are becoming less masculine, easy times lead to soft men

Yeah, the kid should be more like one of these Alpha MAGAts cosplaying as they storm the capital, that ends up crying that its not fair they are in jail because they are too soft to be in there
They would also be stupid.

What's below beta? How about being a internet tool and supposed adult who makes fun of kids on Twitter.

Going on TV and singing a capella with all those mics and cameras in your face takes some balls. Hats off to the kid for that.
You've obviously never been hunting. ;)

Please explain "soft." Because he's trying to sing and isn't very good? Because he is drawing visual cards? Because he is making a tribute to someone you don't like? Because you don't like his clothes? Or glasses? Then please tell us all how you are "not soft."
Not drinking whiskey and pounding strange.

Seriously. You guys rock.

“I’m thrilled for him. It just underscores what people on the spectrum can do,” Zachary’s mother Jani Lewis said.

“I got excited, very excited to see all of this.”

As his family was celebrating, the hub was marking a milestone. In 93 days, its vaccinated 175,000 people.”

Last edited:
Well played guys. Making fun of a 17 year old with autism trying to do nice things for his community. Bravo.

I hope it was clear that I was poking fun at Fauci's age and the type of music that might have appealed to him in his youth. He's almost 90 so he would have heard "Mr. Sandman" in his 20s. Barbershop quartets were a little before his time, but the joke is he's old.

I hate explaining jokes, but in this case it seems like a good idea.

Just a reminder that the OP’s first wife left him and stole all their money and his current significant other and her kids walk all over him. And then posted about both on here to whine and complain about it.

But he isn’t soft like this kid.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT