Trump, "By the way that boy — that man’s got biceps bigger than my thighs
Left, "!@#*#! RACIST @#R#%@! RACIST !!@@
Right, "It was taken out of context"
yoo wen GIF

Biden, "By the way that boy — that man’s got biceps bigger than my thighs
Right, "!@#*#! RACIST @#R#%@! RACIST !!@@
Left, "It was taken out of context"
yoo wen GIF

Most don't really care, they just want their next gotcha moment. Rinse, lather, repeat.

Joe shouldn't have said that. It was wrong. Next?

I look forward to seeing you guys call out similar behavior from republicans in the future. Both sides and all that. You don't want to be hypocrites.
Not just that. He caught himself and called him a man immediately. It's in the quotes. People wringing their hands over this are pathetic.

Lock him up?

Stupid thing to say in these times but trying to make the case from this that Biden is a racist is a losing argument.

Lock him up?

Stupid thing to say in these times but trying to make the case from this that Biden is a racist is a losing argument.
100% ...just another example of partisan outrage in an attempt to have another "gotcha" moment. Half of Joe's gaffs of this nature are simply generational vernacular. Hell, my mom once tried to speak to a Spanish speaking woman by adding "O" at then end of her words. I had to pull her aside and say, "Mom, please stop. It's embarrassing". She's 77, not racist.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
Joe shouldn't have said that. It was wrong. Next?

I look forward to seeing you guys call out similar behavior from republicans in the future. Both sides and all that. You don't want to be hypocrites.
I'm not calling anything out in regards to Joe. I don't think Joe meant anything racist when he said.

Just pointing out the double standard. MSM and a good portion of this board would be all over it like stink on shit if it was a Republican. "Dog whistles" and such...it is what it is.

Reactions: goldmom
When you’re Joe Biden‘s age, every guy under 60 is a boy to you. Give him a break. Wasn’t racist.
I agree. I know people hate 'both sides' but this is one of those things both sides trip on themselves about when they can accuse people of being racist when it's obvious they aren't.

People mess up and say stupid shit all the time.

Except he didn't. He immediately edited himself realizing his mistake. Crying about this is stupid.
I don’t care. It’s nothing new. People over react constantly about misspoken words.

Just like a podcast where somebody talks for 2-3 hours unedited. So often people shit themselves over a 5 second quote from a 180 minute interview.

Words are just words. It’s funny to see people defend them and others toss them aside based on their politics.

If you are black rapper you can say the ‘N’ word constantly and be considered an icon.

It’s more about the reaction vs the person that’s says it. If you are not consistent with your feelings, that’s say way more than the person that has a slip of the lip.

I agree. I know people hate 'both sides' but this is one of those things both sides trip on themselves about when they can accuse people of being racist when it's obvious they aren't.

Actually it’s “obvious” that Joe is not only a fool he’s a damned old fool.
Aside from being “old school” about minorities.

This isn't a "both sides" in regards to Biden being a racist. It's already pretty well established he is😋.

This is more of a "both sides" in regards to the Dems seeing a racist boogeyman everywhere they look, until they see examples of it in their own politicians. These are the people who felt Romney saying "Binders full of women" made him the worst human who ever lived. Now, imagine if he called LL Cool J "boy".

Reactions: coloradonoles
I'm not calling anything out in regards to Joe. I don't think Joe meant anything racist when he said.

Just pointing out the double standard. MSM and a good portion of this board would be all over it like stink on shit if it was a Republican. "Dog whistles" and such...it is what it is.

The left's inability to admit this is the story.

Reactions: Masterprime
Well for one, @Tom Paris would have been in this thread screaming "Are you good with this board Republicans?!?!?" We couldn't even get one of those here. Sad.

I often forget that calling out the other side here means specific people on this site and not necessarily the party they support.

The hypocrisy works both ways on stuff like this though. I have to laugh when I see team red/team blue flip sides on a topic and then suddenly start calling the other side hypocrites over it.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
This is nothing new for Biden. His remarks about Obama are classic. It is what it is.

I often forget that calling out the other side here means specific people on this site and not necessarily the party they support.

The hypocrisy works both ways on stuff like this though. I have to laugh when I see team red/team blue flip sides on a topic and then suddenly start calling the other side hypocrites over it.
This used to happen with Michelle Bachman a lot on here. I remember always commenting that there was plenty of stuff to point to to make her a shitty person without making up stuff about her when she said something stupid. Same with Trump and Biden.

Well I am not the both sides victim that feels the need to “point out the double standard” in such a silly example. So, yeah I’d say I’m just fine.
No. You always feel the need to point out posters pointing out stuff. A much more valiant cause.

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT