ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden Makes 'Racist' Remark -

When you’re Joe Biden‘s age, every guy under 60 is a boy to you. Give him a break. Wasn’t racist.
I am not a fan of Biden policies, administration, or his ever present dementia, but I’m pretty sure this was not racist. He’s said racist stuff in the past, this was not one of those instances. A lot to do about nothing.

Reactions: VodkaSam
Cry to someone who cares Shit Stain.
I may have underestimated you.

It's fascinating that someone like you, whose tiny skull is so jam-packed full of smegma that it's running out your ears, can even formulate a thought, let alone type one out and manage to hit Reply.

I mean, it's not like those thoughts are intelligent, insightful or clever but still, for the cerebrally challenged it's still deserving of some recognition. So here ya go. 👊

Now run along and eabod.

I may have underestimated you.

It's fascinating that someone like you, whose tiny skull is so jam-packed full of smegma that it's running out your ears, can even formulate a thought, let alone type one out and manage to hit Reply.

I mean, it's not like those thoughts are intelligent, insightful or clever but still, for the cerebrally challenged it's still deserving of some recognition. So here ya go. 👊

Now run along and eabod.
At least you tried to sound intelligent. In the end, you pissed on your clown shoes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT