ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden Might Have Made His Biggest Mistake Yet

Pete Malloy

HR All-American
Oct 14, 2022
Trendy Waterbury Neighborhood - Des Moines
Joe Biden could face defeat, should Americans come to believe that former President Donald Trump is being prosecuted for purely political reasons. Americans do not like seeing people targeted unfairly.

Polling conducted after the 37-count indictment for illegal retention of classified documents found that his support among Republicans increased. Eighty-one percent of Republican primary voters believe the charges were brought for political reasons. The number of Republicans who believe Trump is being unfairly targeted exceeds his base.

A Reuters poll found that Trump leads Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis by a 43 percent to 22 percent margin.

The Real Clear Politics Average puts Trump at 52.7 percent and DeSantis at 22 percent.

This same dynamic emerged during the late 1990s when Americans rallied behind former President Bill Clinton amid his impeachment for perjuring himself in the Paula Jones sexual harassment case. Clinton’s popularity soared. Even Trump (a friend of the Clintons at that time) sided with Clinton.

Joe Biden Comments About Trump Tee-Off Political Prosecution Claims​

Biden’s comment last November following the 2022 midterms that he would see to it that “under legitimate efforts of our Constitution” that Trump never becomes president again could come back to bite him. Trump’s campaign will be able to seize on it and argue that Biden intended to interfere with the 2024 election by keeping him from running.

“It’s pretty hard for Biden to claim he knows nothing about the indictments. Difficult to believe the Department of Justice wouldn’t at least brief the White House about the coming charges. The DOJ is part of the administration, along with the FBI,” Boston Herald columnist Joe Battenfeld wrote. “If the latest indictment starts to fizzle, it could be bad news for the president and rocket fuel for Trump, much the same way the collapse of the Russian collusion case helped the former president.”

The Trump camp will be able to point to donations to Democratic politicians by members of his prosecution team to further cast the indictments as a “witch hunt.” Trump ally Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., sent a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland demanding a list of the prosecutors working on the Trump case after it was reported that Karen Gilbert, a prosecutor on the case donated to the campaigns of Joe Biden and Barack Obama. Gaetz threatens to cut off funding for Smith’s prosecution of Trump unless an accounting is made.

Joe Biden could face defeat, should Americans come to believe that former President Donald Trump is being prosecuted for purely political reasons. Americans do not like seeing people targeted unfairly.

Polling conducted after the 37-count indictment for illegal retention of classified documents found that his support among Republicans increased. Eighty-one percent of Republican primary voters believe the charges were brought for political reasons. The number of Republicans who believe Trump is being unfairly targeted exceeds his base.

A Reuters poll found that Trump leads Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis by a 43 percent to 22 percent margin.
The Real Clear Politics Average puts Trump at 52.7 percent and DeSantis at 22 percent.

This same dynamic emerged during the late 1990s when Americans rallied behind former President Bill Clinton amid his impeachment for perjuring himself in the Paula Jones sexual harassment case. Clinton’s popularity soared. Even Trump (a friend of the Clintons at that time) sided with Clinton.

Biden’s comment last November following the 2022 midterms that he would see to it that “under legitimate efforts of our Constitution” that Trump never becomes president again could come back to bite him. Trump’s campaign will be able to seize on it and argue that Biden intended to interfere with the 2024 election by keeping him from running.
“It’s pretty hard for Biden to claim he knows nothing about the indictments. Difficult to believe the Department of Justice wouldn’t at least brief the White House about the coming charges. The DOJ is part of the administration, along with the FBI,” Boston Herald columnist Joe Battenfeld wrote. “If the latest indictment starts to fizzle, it could be bad news for the president and rocket fuel for Trump, much the same way the collapse of the Russian collusion case helped the former president.”

The Trump camp will be able to point to donations to Democratic politicians by members of his prosecution team to further cast the indictments as a “witch hunt.” Trump ally Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., sent a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland demanding a list of the prosecutors working on the Trump case after it was reported that Karen Gilbert, a prosecutor on the case donated to the campaigns of Joe Biden and Barack Obama. Gaetz threatens to cut off funding for Smith’s prosecution of Trump unless an accounting is made.

And Ohio Sen. J.D. Vance is warning that he will hold up all appointees until the Justice Department ends its pursuit of Donald Trump.
“Merrick Garland has used the Justice Department for politics instead of law, and I think it’s time that we stop debating this problem and actually do something about it, and so I have announced today that I will be holding all Department of Justice nominees that Merrick Garland will use if confirmed, not to enforce the law impartially … but clearly to harass his political opponents,” Vance said in a video posted on Twitter, saying he would grind the Justice Department to a halt. “Donald Trump is just one and the most recent example of the fact Merrick Garland uses his department for political purposes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Torg and Kelsers
Trump says he is being treated unfairly....his MAGA crowd agrees....however, the facts of the matter say differently.
Trump is telling and retelling his biggest phuquin’ lie to anyone who will listen. And America knows, despite Trump’s blather, he is the motherphuquer who tried to interfere with the orderly transfer of power back on January 6, 2021.
Spin it how you must all you MAGA queens, it’s all a damn lie coming from the Orange liars mouth.
His use of the word “day of infamy” yesterday, a reach back to the words of FDR, post Pearl Harbor. despicable example of yellow journal plagiarism, which seems to be the norm for this liar and coward.

And Ohio Sen. J.D. Vance is warning that he will hold up all appointees until the Justice Department ends its pursuit of Donald Trump.
“Merrick Garland has used the Justice Department for politics instead of law, and I think it’s time that we stop debating this problem and actually do something about it, and so I have announced today that I will be holding all Department of Justice nominees that Merrick Garland will use if confirmed, not to enforce the law impartially … but clearly to harass his political opponents,” Vance said in a video posted on Twitter, saying he would grind the Justice Department to a halt. “Donald Trump is just one and the most recent example of the fact Merrick Garland uses his department for political purposes.

Well if JD Vance said it, it's gotta be true 👍.

The right likes to paint Biden as a old fool who forgets where he is half the time, but here are a few things the GOP has (conveniently) forgotten:

1. Trump 2016 ran on a platform of protecting national security secrets.
2. Vowed to "Lock her up"; her, being his political rival.
3. Clinton was investigated by Trumps own FBI and they failed to find any criminal activity.

2022 midterms gave us a glimpse at how much the American public was tired of Trump. Another year of him being indicted and people will look to someone else, all but his base are getting tired of him. Georgia likely will want their pound of flesh as well so this may not be the worst of his troubles.

Trump will always have his base, and these are the people you'll see on TV when Fox and NewsMax want to make you think his support is strong and growing, but I think the broader American's, who have any sense of patriotism will not vote for a guy who mishandles national security information, lies about it and attempts to cover it up. It is easy to get people fired up by playing the victim, but the facts and the law seem to be against him for anyone who takes the time to look into it. Also, running on personal revenge isn't too attractive and the GOP doesn't seem to have any plans to make America better, other than lots of bickering and whataboutism.

If Biden can lay out a plan and policies he wants to deliver on the campaign trail it won't be a hard choice to the undecided (are there any of these??) when you contrast that with a guy who just is angry and wants to be POTUS for revenge and legal immunity.

Last edited:
Only the MAGA morons believe that. Everyone else recognizes that trump is a lifelong criminal and overall POS.

Unfortunately, in this America there are still enough of those that the GOP can't finally move on to someone more stable and electable.

You think Joe Biden will defeat RDS? The polls and his approval numbers would say other wise.

There is only one candidate Biden can beat and that is Trump.
Yes he will. Little ronny d is a train wreck and very unlikable. His policies to attack Disney and abortion and everything about him is not going to pass the independents and suburban voters. Also he can't answer questions without being a whiny little bitch.

You think Joe Biden will defeat RDS? The polls and his approval numbers would say other wise.

LOL

Edit - Sorry. I'm finished laughing now and can complete my thought.

RDS's approval ratings are even lower than Biden's, and I have yet to see a poll in which RDS is clearly favored. 18 months before elections, challengers are usually double-digit favorites in the polls because they haven't been vetted yet; history says RDS is way behind. I know you cons like to circle-jerk to his anti-woke agenda, but LOL that you think that angry little whiny beatch can be elected President.

Last edited:
Reactions: SocraticIshmael

LOL

RDS's approval ratings are even lower than Biden's, and I have yet to see a poll in which RDS is clearly favored. 18 months before elections, challengers are usually double-digit favorites in the polls because they haven't been vetted yet; history says RDS is way behind. I know you cons like to circle-jerk to his anti-woke agenda, but LOL that you think that angry little whiny beatch can be elected President.

Polls based on hypothetical matchups at this point are worthless.

The only people who think he is being treated unfair are the ones who think the election was stolen. Not an overwhelming number but significant nonetheless. Most rational people know he is guilty as F*ck. The scary part is there are people that will vote for him anyway because they don’t like Biden. I think moderates roll the dice with Biden but I sure wish they had a better VP.

I think nobody outside the bubble is thinking about RDS today and he's not been vetted yet. Some of his policy positions play in red America, but I think his 6 week abortion ban alone becomes disqualifying in blue and purple states. Toss in the book banning and he's basically a modern day Pat Robertson.

LOL

What are Joe Bidens job approval numbers?

Trump says he is being treated unfairly....his MAGA crowd agrees....however, the facts of the matter say differently.
Trump is telling and retelling his biggest phuquin’ lie to anyone who will listen. And America knows, despite Trump’s blather, he is the motherphuquer who tried to interfere with the orderly transfer of power back on January 6, 2021.
Spin it how you must all you MAGA queens, it’s all a damn lie coming from the Orange liars mouth.
His use of the word “day of infamy” yesterday, a reach back to the words of FDR, post Pearl Harbor. despicable example of yellow journal plagiarism, which seems to be the norm for this liar and coward.
Make America Great Again!

The cry heard round the world
🌍

• Haha
Reactions: MeetTheFerentzes
Always good to hear from “Abby”! Abby, how are the new meds working for ya?

Only the MAGA morons believe that. Everyone else recognizes that trump is a lifelong criminal and overall POS.

Unfortunately, in this America there are still enough of those that the GOP can't finally move on to someone more stable and electable.
Biden is not stable by any stretch of the imagination.

Liberals swallowed fake news reports like a wino does with a cheap bottle of vino.

Double damn! Second day in a row I have hit the “Daily Double”....this time “Abby” teamed up with Peter!
Winner winner, chicken dinner!
Pete.. I hope Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser Financial Crook Secrets Stealer/Sharer Election Fixer does run v Biden. Lying Donnie lost popularity vote to Hill by3.5 million and to Joe by 8.5 million. Plus caused the humiliation of the non-red wave in midterm s. Now has a boatload of come-to-light criminal activity and indictments. You think that his criminal and absolutely crazy behavior is winning over swing independents and sane moderate Repubs,? If he runs look for an even bigger landslide loss than he received in 2020. BTW what will be his big lie/promise this time, that the trumptards lap up, like build the wall and MX paying for it from 2020 if he runs,? That was a whopper. Maybe end the Russian Ukrainian war in 24 hours,? I heard that whopper from him this week. He IS dilusional, you realize that don't you?

Reactions: nelly02
former President Donald Trump is being prosecuted for purely political reasons. Americans do not like seeing people targeted unfairly.
Tell me you didn't read the indictment without telling me you didn't read the indictment. Of the people outside Trumps indictment yesterday, none of those polled who are in support of Trump, had read the indictment. And, they said they won't. You see, it doesn't matter to them if he is a criminal or not. They a re not true Americans. They are not true Christians. They are cult members.

Pete.. I hope Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser Financial Crook Secrets Stealer/Sharer Election Fixer does run v Biden. Lying Donnie lost popularity vote to Hill by3.5 million and to Joe by 8.5 million. Plus caused the humiliation of the non-red wave in midterm s. Now has a boatload of come-to-light criminal activity and indictments. You think that his criminal and absolutely crazy behavior is winning over swing independents and sane moderate Repubs,? If he runs look for an even bigger landslide loss than he received in 2020. BTW what will be his big lie/promise this time, that the trumptards lap up, like build the wall and MX paying for it from 2020 if he runs,? That was a whopper. Maybe end the Russian Ukrainian war in 24 hours,? I heard that whopper from him this week. He IS dilusional, you realize that don't you?
Potato 🥔 Joe Biden will not get re-elected in 2024 no matter who runs against him.

Needs more Glenn Greenwald.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT