ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Labas was NOT inactive. Labas was NOT injured. Labas wasn't cleared to play until just a few weeks ago

Oh boy, now I've done it, I've woken the loose cannon. I keep forgetting you're the admin for the football and basketball boards. Please don't ban me from the boards oh great board admin.

Breath in slowing, breath out slowly, in slowly, out slowly. Keep going, you'll get through this and tomorrow will be a better day.

LOL

Looks like I struck a nerve. Good. Makes my day.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15
I put chis on ignore a long time ago due to the hatred he spews on the off topic board. He is mentally unbalanced and needs professional help. I honestly feared for the safety of his family if Biden had lost to Trump.

SB SB has shown how unbalanced he is, too. Good grief. But they both come from the Off Topic forum, so....

• Haha
Reactions: 83Hawk and HawkOn15
eway onlyyay etlay imhay inkthay ehay isyay ethay adminyay osay ehay oesday otnay ycray.

I had to find a translator for this. LOL!! Thank goodness he only holds the title of attention whore. He's been a lunatic for a decade now. Don't ever question his opinion on anything Iowa Hawkeyes

Reactions: SB_SB
This whole thread is because Chris has "struck a nerve" with you. Take a deep breath, you'll be fine.

LOL

Reading comprehension is clearly not your strength.

And telling the truth is clearly not Chis' strength.

Anything else before you waddle back to the Off Topic board?

I had to find a translator for this. LOL!! Thank goodness he only holds the title of attention whore. He's been a lunatic for a decade now. Don't ever question his opinion on anything Iowa Hawkeyes

Agreed; Chis is a lunatic, but he's only been posting here for less than 4 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT