ADVERTISEMENT

Joel Osteen Pew Pew

So it s only gods will when something good happens. LMFAO Just maybe God got tired of ol Joel fleecing old ladies out of there last dollar? Maybe God got tired of mega churches ministers living lavish life styles.
You don't understand the true nature of God and, no, I'm not going to attempt to explain it to you. Mother Teresa was once asked in an interview to explain the Holy Spirit. She said if I tried to explain it to you, then you wouldn't understand it.

Jeremiah 29:13: You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

So people just read past all the statements associated with the alias "Jeff" and jumped to conclusions?

"We do have reports she used multiple aliases, including Jeffrey Escalante. So she has utilized both male and female names but through all of our investigation to this point, talking with individuals, interviews, documents, Houston Police Department reports, she has been identified this entire time as female."

Addressing the discrepancies in Moreno’s identity on Monday, HPD Officer Christopher Hassig noted, “She used multiple aliases including Jeffery Escalante… Houston police report she has identified this entire time as female. She/her.”
That's a PR statement. She was born a male named Jeff and her police record has "her" identified as a male named Jeff in her early 2000s arrest, arrest that should have sent her ass to jail but didn't.

Good luck in places like Chicago or St. Louis where strict laws already exist but aren't enforced. There is a larger problem of cultural decay in this country that is a much larger and harder to address issue which is directly contributing to gun violence as well. Soft on crime policies only encourage more crime, so until we start really holding criminals accountable again I don't see much improvement in general.
i've said for awhile now that more time and money needs to be spent in communities... and more for policing as well. I'm fine with tougher policing, but when they mess up they need to be held accountable like any other profession vs protected just because they are police. Soldiers are in warzones and are held more accountable than most police are. So, mental health institutions need to be brought back and more funds for MH, more policing, improve communities and put restrictions on guns. Do all of these things and I bet you'd see steady improvement each year. Probably take decades to really improve, but worth it for public safety.

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
Who took the drugs?
Honestly looking for the answer, just reading about the condition the child is in…haven’t seen the other details. Don’t fully understand your response. Was the person that shot the child on drugs?

That's a PR statement. She was born a male named Jeff and her police record has "her" identified as a male named Jeff in her early 2000s arrest, arrest that should have sent her ass to jail but didn't.
Okay, I've not read that in the three reports I've looked at (so far). Would you mind providing a link? So far I've read she was previously married and has an ex-husband and a child. Whose the mother of the child?

Okay, I've not read that in the three reports I've looked at (so far). Would you mind providing a link? So far I've read she was previously married and has an ex-husband and a child. Whose the mother of the child?
Wait, are you contending she is F-M and now back to female?

Born female, transitioned to male in early 2000s, is back female? That might be.

Wait, are you contending she is F-M and now back to female?

Born female, transitioned to male in early 2000s, is back female? That might be.
No, I've asked you to provide a link showing she was born male. That's all. I haven't read that she was born male only that this was a person with mental health issues and a criminal background who has used both female and male aliases. I've also read she was previously married to a male and she has a child (I didn't confirm if the ex-husband was the father of said child).

No, I've asked you to provide a link showing she was born male. That's all. I haven't read that she was born male only that this was a person with mental health issues and a criminal background who has used both female and male aliases. I've also read she was previously married to a male and she has a child (I didn't confirm if the ex-husband was the father of said child).
So I think what it comes down to is if she is F-M-F or M-F but either way she is trans.

Reactions: Scruddy
Trans shooters showing off their obvious mental illness. This story is another lefty death blow so expect it to get about zero attention.
A. Link to trans-shooter.
B. What percentage of gun deaths in America are due to the transgender population?

Once again, less than 1% of the population gets 99% of the attention by BOTH sides.

B. What percentage of gun deaths in America are due to the transgender population?

Once again, less than 1% of the population gets 99% of the attention by BOTH sides.
You yourself have said she identified as a male at one point and now you question if "she" is trans?

What?

What percentage of the pop is trans? Does that number seem proportional?

That alias could have just been used for documents
A male alias...

Here is your answer, per an lbgqt source @alaskanseminole

KHOU and the Houston Chronicle are reporting Moreno, who previously identified as Jeffery Escalante, had an extensive criminal history dating back to 2005, according to a Texas Department of Public Safety records search,” reported the Washington Blade, a leading LGBT news outlet.

You have already said yourself she identified as a male at one point, it's not like you do go in circles.
No, I didn't. I said she used aliases. When engaging in criminal activity, this is very common. I didn't take the trans-leap after reading the word, "alias". I'm not saying she/he isn't trans, I've simply asked you to provide a confirmation link. Nothing more.

A male alias...

KHOU and the Houston Chronicle are reporting Moreno, who previously identified as Jeffery Escalante, had an extensive criminal history dating back to 2005, according to a Texas Department of Public Safety records search,” reported the Washington Blade, a leading LGBT news outlet.

So people just read past all the statements associated with the alias "Jeff" and jumped to conclusions?

"We do have reports she used multiple aliases, including Jeffrey Escalante. So she has utilized both male and female names but through all of our investigation to this point, talking with individuals, interviews, documents, Houston Police Department reports, she has been identified this entire time as female."

Addressing the discrepancies in Moreno’s identity on Monday, HPD Officer Christopher Hassig noted, “She used multiple aliases including Jeffery Escalante… Houston police report she has identified this entire time as female. She/her.”

1) No idea how people are certain based off what info we have.
2) I think it’s fair to try and analyze why we’re seeing an uptick in notable shootings or attempted shootings carried out by trans/trans-sympathetic individuals. Same feeling with alt-right losers or incels.

Of course they don’t count for a large percentage of gun violence in the country, but they also represent a small percentage of the population. From the recent examples we’ve seen, it appears they’ve accounted for a higher % of mass shootings/attempted mass shootings than they’d represent on a % of population basis.

A male alias...

Thank you for providing a link. That is the first article I've seen where "transgender" was used. I'm still curious, then, who is the biological mother of the 7-year-old child since Moreno was married to a male.

This seems to be yet another example of how journalism in this country is 100% dead. Accuracy will always be trumped by the speed of clicks, the need to monetize being first above integrity. This board appears to be no better.

Meanwhile, I child is dying.

Thank you for providing a link. That is the first article I've seen where "transgender" was used. I'm still curious, then, who is the biological mother of the 7-year-old child since Moreno was married to a male.

This seems to be yet another example of how journalism in this country is 100% dead. Accuracy will always be trumped by the speed of clicks, the need to monetize being first above integrity. This board appears to be no better.

Meanwhile, I child is dying.
I think you may have been correct with the F-M-F thing.

I pray to God that child lives.

Fwiw. It appears her husband, the father, had sex charges in Colorado and is now in jail in FLA for not registering. It may be he "liked" boys so she spent a little time.pretending to be one. Just a guess.

2) I think it’s fair to try and analyze why we’re seeing an uptick in notable shootings or attempted shootings carried out by trans/trans-sympathetic individuals. Same feeling with alt-right losers or incels.
Less that 24-hours in, what exactly is it we're analyzing? Whiskey is 100% convinced beyond a shadow of any doubt the shooter is a transgender member of the LGBTQ community .

In order to conduct a proper analysis, shouldn't the facts which are being analyzed be accurate?

Less that 24-hours in, what exactly is it we're analyzing? Whiskey is 100% convinced beyond a shadow of any doubt the shooter is a transgender member of the LGBTQ community .

In order to conduct a proper analysis, shouldn't the facts which are being analyzed be accurate?
You asked where the trans stuff came from and I'm attempting to show what information is out there. Including a link you asked for.

Don't try painting me as some anti trans person. Hell, if I were a M-F or any female, I would carry 100% of the time.

You don't get to forge police records. You have to actually identify as that person, my understanding is there was a legal name change at one point.
That seems to conflict what investigators are reporting.

Moreno, 36, has used "multiple aliases," including "Jeffrey Escalante," Christopher Hassig, heading the investigation for the Houston Police Department, told reporters Monday. Although it appears she has gone by "both male and female names" in the past, investigators' interviews and documents connected to her life so far show Moreno "has been identified this entire time as female," Hassig said.

Why do you need this person to be transgender so badly?

Reactions: Joes Place
That seems to conflict what investigators are reporting.

Moreno, 36, has used "multiple aliases," including "Jeffrey Escalante," Christopher Hassig, heading the investigation for the Houston Police Department, told reporters Monday. Although it appears she has gone by "both male and female names" in the past, investigators' interviews and documents connected to her life so far show Moreno "has been identified this entire time as female," Hassig said.

Why do you need this person to be transgender so badly?
Dude, don't be dumb, you asked where it came from.and I provided the link. It is what it is.

If we are going to go down the path of sex vs gender "identifying" is the gender portion, which makes her a trans.
So, if I fill out a credit card application in the name of Rebecca Smith for the purposes of obtaining a fraudulent account, I'm now transgender because I used a female alias? Please tell me that is not your assertion here.

Dude, don't be dumb, you asked where it came from.and I provided the link. It is what it is.
So this isn't your stance, you're just regurgitating the notions of others?

Rachel Mcadams Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

You yourself have said she identified as a male at one point and now you question if "she" is trans?

What?

What percentage of the pop is trans? Does that number seem proportional?
It very well might not be proportional, but to ignore 99% of other shootings to focus on trans seems very disingenuous to say the least.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT