ADVERTISEMENT

Joel Osteen Pew Pew

So, if I fill out a credit card application in the name of Rebecca Smith for the purposes of obtaining a fraudulent account, I'm now transgender because I used a female alias? Please tell me that is not your assertion here.
That's fraud.

Doing it in a courthouse, requires you to actually say "this is who I am now".

Less that 24-hours in, what exactly is it we're analyzing? Whiskey is 100% convinced beyond a shadow of any doubt the shooter is a transgender member of the LGBTQ community .

In order to conduct a proper analysis, shouldn't the facts which are being analyzed be accurate?
Sorry, that was a general statement in regards to you (b) question. Regardless or what we find out in this case. And as I said, I still don’t know how people think they know yet here one way or the other.

I’d also be questioning the situation if it was a rumored 17 year old 4-Chan incel, and wondering why they’re disproportionately represented in this type of shooting as well.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
It very well might not be proportional, but to ignore 99% of other shootings to focus on trans seems very disingenuous to say the least.
I don't think we should ignore any of them. I think we should be able to have an actual conversation about what demographics are actually shooting people without fallbacks of racism or bigotry always being brought up to hide actual data.

Obtuse is a conversation over sex verse gender where someone identifies as something they were not born as and then saying someone identifying as a person of the other sex isn't in fact trans.
"...has used multiple aliases including Jeffrey Escalante..." brings you or others (in your link) to the conclusion this shooter was trans.

Well, I can tell you without hesitation that less that 1% of the population isn't committing a majority of anything.
Tax evasion..... had to.

GGKXJOjWsAAyqFA.jpg

Doing it in a courthouse, requires you to actually say "this is who I am now".
Link to where Moron went to a courthouse and legally changed her name to Jeffrey Escalante. Using "multiple aliases" is not the same as legally changing one's name and identity.

I used this Google search string and found nothing. "Did Genesse Moreno legally change her name to Jeffrey Escalante?"

Reactions: Joes Place
So it s only gods will when something good happens. LMFAO Just maybe God got tired of ol Joel fleecing old ladies out of there last dollar? Maybe God got tired of mega churches ministers living lavish life styles.
Link to that causing a transgender person with a criminal record and known mental issues to bring a shotgun into a church and using their OWN CHILD as a shield?
I am not a JO fan or defender but it’s two separate issues.

Link to where Moron went to a courthouse and legally changed her name to Jeffrey Escalante. Using "multiple aliases" is not the same as legally changing one's name and identity.

I used this Google search string and found nothing. "Did Genesse Moreno legally change her name to Jeffrey Escalante?"
Provided her paperwork above.

Since when did you become a gender doesn't matter it's all about birth sex guy?

Do we need to educate you on the sex vs gender debate of 2024? Are you a bigot?
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? You literally just showed the shooter was using multiple aliases for criminal activity, not so she could use the men's restroom. You're either trolling or you're the rubber mallet.

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? You literally just showed the shooter was using multiple aliases for criminal activity, not so she could use the men's restroom. You're either trolling or you're the rubber mallet.

Bro.... pump the breaks on the bigotry.

Trans people are not just identifying as the other sex to use the restroom....

You can't say sex isn't what matters, it's gender identification, when it's convient and then say someone isn't trans, when they have signed legal documents when it isn't.

Bro.... pump the breaks on the bigotry.

Trans people are not just identifying as the other sex to use the restroom....

You can't say sex isn't what matters, it's gender identification, when it's convient and then say someone isn't trans, when they have signed legal documents when it isn't.
happy-days-the-fonz.gif

That's why police said it was an "alias".

@Whiskeydeltadeltatango is gonna stick to his/her guns though....

We live in a country in which people who shouldn't have guns have easy access to them, and a country in which we've become so numbed to shootings that people pack guns when they go to church.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
We live in a country in which people who shouldn't have guns have easy access to them, and a country in which we've become so numbed to shootings that people pack guns when they go to church.
Start looking at the data of who it is that actually commits gun crimes.

Which ones? Domestic or mass?
You know he isn't to be taken seriously. All he wants to do is to get you to engage and then just keeps changing the topic or goalposts. When he stated that there are a few posters that have multiple handles on here believe it. There is a group just like him if you pay attention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT