ADVERTISEMENT

John Stockton’s defiance of COVID-19 mask mandate forces Gonzaga to suspend NBA Hall of Famer’s basketball season tickets

Kenneth Griffin

HR Legend
Jan 13, 2012
My son played in a youth basketball tournament this weekend in Omaha, who recently issued a mask mandate. Players, coaches and officials were exempt. 50% of the crowd refused to wear them too. Didn’t see a single N95 mask all weekend. Most masks were cloth or the cheap white/blue masks that let air flow freely through the sides, which were handed out at the entrance.

Most everyone is done with the useless mask mandates Kenny.

I'm not for forcing masks on people. That said if I want to go to basketball game and it's required then I would wear one. It could factor in if I really want to go.

Reactions: McLovin32
My son played in a youth basketball tournament this weekend in Omaha, who recently issued a mask mandate. Players, coaches and officials were exempt. 50% of the crowd refused to wear them too. Didn’t see a single N95 mask all weekend. Most masks were cloth or the cheap white/blue masks that let air flow freely through the sides, which were handed out at the entrance.

Most everyone is done with the useless mask mandates Kenny.

apparently Gonzaga disagrees.

This was pretty bizarre too

FJzLlBGXEAArs6f

Apparently Stockton knows more than doctors who went to medical school and infectious disease doctors that study disease for a living….lol. Just wear a mask….it is really no big deal. Basic consideration for others.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
So he's crazy. Not odd, not opinionated. Crazy.
Interviewer's next question when he said 100 pro athletes have died on the field as a result of the vax should have been "name a single one."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT