ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan B

Garza had a great game as far as I'm concerned.
Need for it to be infectious & the whole team get it going.
We can beat Tennessee if we plaay our game
Yep, like cook he looked hungry and excited to be there!
Big time play when their coach sent in their big with 4 fouls!
Good sign, we're gonna need to play better sunday and still have that same fire

Cook is going to be due for a breakout game next game because he was silenced and really couldn't do ANYTHING except that pass to Baer at the end
Didn't get much from cook, but had some big plays to end the game and even on the bench you give see him trying to inject some energy!

Reactions: amahawk and dwhawk
IMHO, JoBo shot in the lane drawing foul 4 on the big man was the biggest play of the game. Even though he missed the free throw, it was huge.

The penetrate and kick to Joe for 3 was huge too. That put is ahead for good.

Also the box out on their big to draw a foul and a really good disciplined D on Cumberlands 3 attempt with a minute left.

Fantastic all around game by Jbo. Lot of little things plus some big shots that add up to a win.

I’m just glad I won’t be listening to Dolphin calling the game Sun, with 3 Jordan B’s on the floor....

Our future is Joe Dub and Luka. I’ve said it many times before. Jaybo is clutch and Baer and Kriener provide grit.

JBo carries a huge load on his shoulders every game. And in most games he is at a physical disadvantage...and I have never seen him back down or shrink from the challenge. He is a special player that we need to appreciate, because he will be here only 1 more year.

I suspect that many of us will not realize how good he really is, until he's no longer here.

Reactions: perryhawk
Jobu has been consistently getting past his defender but dribbles it back around and outside. Today he showed the aggression on the drive that has been mostly absent. Hope this gives him more confidence in that part of his game. Obviously the defenders have to play him close so the chance to drive is there several times a game.

My buddy told me this was the first time Jbo has ever missed 2 FTs in the same game. Anyone else known if that’s true?

My buddy told me this was the first time Jbo has ever missed 2 FTs in the same game. Anyone else known if that’s true?

I said the same thing to some people I was watching with because I heard them say it in a game earlier this year.

Jobu has been consistently getting past his defender but dribbles it back around and outside. Today he showed the aggression on the drive that has been mostly absent. Hope this gives him more confidence in that part of his game. Obviously the defenders have to play him close so the chance to drive is there several times a game.
jobu.jpg

Reactions: MeetTheFerentz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT