ADVERTISEMENT

JR Visiting Ann Arbor next week (source)

Guarantee, no, but I'd like the odds in Las Vegas. Hoke never could develop a qb beyond nat abilities, Robinson and speed, the ones now are Morris, a jr that isn't to successful, a couple of sophs wo a snap and a fresh, a commit that isn't their yet named Gentry. Michigan is a golden opportunity for JR to transfer for a free yr of college and prob start for his 5th yr.

his HS coach included the fact he started at IA and most would know that means that Jake played in some very big venues, as for Professional Stadiums, playing in the Cowboys Stadium is a big deal and Arrow head stadium when both were nationally Televised is NOT common occurrence for a HS QB,

GIVE IT UP ALREADY JR did not lead this team to the BT or NT so he is a FAILURE, and KF is a failure because of this same reason, its either BT and NT or its FIRE KF because he is a total Failure,.

Originally posted by redman21:
Don't kid yourself, there will still be plenty of QB contorversy this year. If CJ struggles the first week or two, people will be calling for his head and want Wiegers. Then it will be KF fault for running of Jake if Wiegers also struggles. Vicious cycle that will never end.
I don't know why you think that. We put up with Jake's faults for a heck of a lot longer than "a week or two".

The Detroit Free Rag has few readers from the U of M. It's Spartan flavored and the reporters, even for Spartan articles should be worried about their future if the Rag goes under. Ten yrs ago it was the major seller in Michgan, rarely see it offered anymore vs local or regional papers.

"GIVE IT UP ALREADY JR did not lead this team to the BT or NT so he is a FAILURE, and KF is a failure because of this same reason, its either BT and NT or its FIRE KF because he is a total Failure,."

Why do you hate the Hawkeyes and KF? That is a horrible thing to say. How dare you call yourself a Hawkeye fan and use Hawkeye in your name on this board!!!! Disgusting!!!!! You probably are a 1* poster with a 6.7 second 40 time as well. HORRIBLE!!!!

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by DrVenkman:
Originally posted by Suterman:

Michigan probably has 5 QB's on roster already. There is no guarantee that Jake Rudock will win the job if he goes out for football.
Mich has 7 QBs on roster right now. i dont know why Jim Harbough would have 8 scholarships eaten up by the QB position.
If this were the case, I suspect that Jim's brother in law, Tom Crean, could give him a few pointers on how to deal with the situation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT