ADVERTISEMENT

Juan Harris gets offered by Michigan

Who really cares ? He doesn't graduate until 2017 and he has already committed and decommitted 5 times. probably not done.......

norm this kid has only decommitted twice, and both times it was from IA, the thing pushing this is his family as they want him to wait for BETTER OFFERS THAN IOWA. why am I not surprised.

RP flipped to a better name school going from IA to Alabama
Higdon Flipped from a mid major school to IA then flipped to a BETTER NAME SCHOOL Michigan

sorry but IA NEVER WAS and MAY NEVER be a NAME SCHOOL.

as for Higdon, yes I have forgotten all about him, as he is not a Hawkeye, Graham is so now I support him. I support ALL Hawkeye players, unlike a lot of you that don't do. as you go to extremes to bash these players.

as to the bolded part about weights of players that just shows how wide a range of weight on players out there. as for Harris I don't care if he recommits a dozen times, in the end the only thing that matters is that LOI with the players signature.

on another note about IA recruiting DT's, IA is recruiting 2017 recruit Damion Daniel 6'2 310 lb DT out of TX, younger brother of Darrion Daniels who picked Ok ST because he wants to be the 1st DT from OSU be drafted into the NFL as a DT.

Kids do the strangest things for the strangest reasons. this year IA is recruiting a kid with a major difference in weights Jones listed as a 6'4 250 LB DE by ESPN and 6'4 295 lb DT by another site. for the 2016 class and he is from Illinois

Originally posted by Hawkeye2222:

norm this kid has only decommitted twice, and both times it was from IA, the thing pushing this is his family as they want him to wait for BETTER OFFERS THAN IOWA. why am I not surprised.

Higdon Flipped from a mid major school to IA then flipped to a BETTER NAME SCHOOL Michigan

as for Higdon, yes I have forgotten all about him, as he is not a Hawkeye, Graham is so now I support him. I support ALL Hawkeye players, unlike a lot of you that don't do. as you go to extremes to bash these players.

as to the bolded part about weights of players that just shows how wide a range of weight on players out there. as for Harris I don't care if he recommits a dozen times, in the end the only thing that matters is that LOI with the players signature.

on another note about IA recruiting DT's, IA is recruiting 2017 recruit Damion Daniel 6'2 310 lb DT out of TX, younger brother of Darrion Daniels who picked Ok ST because he wants to be the 1st DT from OSU be drafted into the NFL as a DT.

Kids do the strangest things for the strangest reasons. this year IA is recruiting a kid with a major difference in weights Jones listed as a 6'4 250 LB DE by ESPN and 6'4 295 lb DT by another site. for the 2016 class and he is from Illinois
You're lying again with the bolded part.

You've stated that you'll blame CJB for every loss and give him no credit for every win. Does that sound like supporting every player? Nope. But come at me with some sweet 40 times and our recent mid major steals, trollop.

Originally posted by Hawkeye2222:

Hawkete2222 I said he committed AND decommtted 5 times. Two times he committed to the Hawks and then decommitted twice that's a total of 4 commits and decommits to iowa. If KXIC is correct he committed to Michigan, That makes a total 3 times he has committed and two decommits for total of 5.....I'm not bashing the kid 2222 just stating facts .I don't get excited about a recruit that is 2 years from graduation and I don't think he will be done flipping. That's not bashing 2222, it's an opinion......

This post was edited on 3/22 7:47 PM by normgranger

Does Harbaugh have a hard on for destroying KF? I can't believe KF recruits are the best that Harbaugh can find, so he must be poaching these guys just to say Fudge on You to KF.

I don't know if this Harris is going to be a good football player, but since he can't make up his mind, he seems like a risk to be a head case. I remember the drama of that LB out of Illinois that toyed with Oregon (Kyle Williams?) and than got on campus and was kicked off team after 1 year. Transferred to Purdue and played and was decent until he raped a girl and went to prison. No program needs that type of publicity/experience.

Originally posted by HawkLogic:

Does Harbaugh have a hard on for destroying KF?  I can't believe KF recruits are the best that Harbaugh can find, so he must be poaching these guys just to say Fudge on You to KF.

I don't know if this Harris is going to be a  good football player, but since he can't make up his mind, he seems like a risk to be a head case.  I remember the drama of that LB out of Illinois that toyed with Oregon (Kyle Williams?) and than got on campus and was kicked off team after 1 year. Transferred to Purdue and played and was decent until he raped a girl and went to prison. No program needs that type of publicity/experience.

Apparently Bielema was the same way....

He just happened to go to Rose Bowls with those guys
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT