ADVERTISEMENT

Judge calls DeSantis ban on transgender care unconstitutional

But their absence won't physically harm a minor either...
That's not necessarily true. These are the benefits of using puberty blockers for those with gender dysphoria:

• Improve mental well-being.
  • Ease depression and anxiety.
  • Improve social interactions with others.
  • Lower the need for future surgeries.
  • Ease thoughts or actions of self-harm.

I believe @Gimmered 's child had a positive experience using puberty blockers.

That's not necessarily true. These are the benefits of using puberty blockers for those with gender dysphoria:

• Improve mental well-being.
  • Ease depression and anxiety.
  • Improve social interactions with others.
  • Lower the need for future surgeries.
  • Ease thoughts or actions of self-harm.

I believe @Gimmered 's child had a positive experience using puberty blockers.
why do you keep providing things doctors say?

THEY KNOW BETTER THAN THE DOCTORS!

I'll give you the opportunity to change my mind; send me links to some of the massive number of stories reporting on how the government has overridden the parents' decisions & forcefully provided the opportunity for minor children to be allowed to hack off their junk.
You are a gaslighting piece if shit. The stories aren't a secret

I'm not 100% sure but there was a nickname to her actual name, that I never used, that she no longer wanted to be called. It would be like calling Elizabeth, Ellie, for example...something like that. I know the older sister has serious anxiety issues. She was having issues with other girls so the principal met with the 4 girls. The one suddenly started smacking herself on the head, saying "I'm fvcking stupid." over and over again. A couple of the other girls said, "Can we please leave?"

So yeah, something is going on with that family.
That's unfortunate. I appreciate the honesty though.

Reactions: goldmom
You're right...why does Donald Trump want to be treated as king, with ZERO oversight on whatever decision he makes? Damn you're always 180 degrees off with your opinion on who the bad elements in the government are.
Trump isn't the president that intentionally ignored a Supreme Court decision.

Worthy observation but existing laws as to these are on the books already.
A thought here is that when one is going to change from Johnny to Sally or vice versa, should a complete evaluation be done of the candidate for their own benefit?
They are done. If you want to have bottom surgery you need two psych evaluations and the surgeon to approve. Most aren't doing bottom surgery on teens. Some will do top surgery. Most reputable people I know require parental approval.

How much more evaluation do you want done? Amount of evaluation required for a teen to get breast implants- 1 surgeon willing to do surgery.

Last edited:
Reactions: cigaretteman
May I ask do YOU believe this 3rd grader she is now a they/them or is it the parents?

Thanks for the response by the way, my question isn't meant to be political but it's very very obvious that not every U.S. citizen is fit to be a parent. I do wonder what percentage of these trans minors are getting it pushed on by parents. For instance is it possible that a mentally unstable couple sees their 5 year old son play barbies with a girl cousin or something they then start forcing girl tendencies on the child?🤷🏻‍♂️

IDK, kind of just spitballing here.
85% of kids will grow out of their transgender feelings. Those kids won't get treatment and certainly not surgery.

They are done. If you want to have bottom surgery you need to psych evaluations and the surgeon to approve. Most aren't doing bottom surgery on teens. Some will do top surgery. Most reputable people I know require parental approval.

How much more evaluation do you want done? Amount of evaluation required for a teen to get breast implants- 1 surgeon willing to do surgery.
I won’t pretend to be an expert on this. Frankly it would be better if there were more actual spokespersons who offered real experience on the subject, but I still think that the best advice for someone who seeks to undergo this extremely life changing event is to wait until they have had competent advice and evaluation.
For me as an observer with only an opinion to offer (like most of us) there are things I don’t understand and things that are none of my business. And that’s why I hold to my opinion that reassignment surgery done by an adult with their own money is … none of my business.

Can't really tell if you're a troll, or a brainwashed, stupid SOB. I don't waste my time watching propaganda entertainment tv that is disguised as news; you pretty clearly spend lots of time watching it.
Sure you liar. Keep pretending you are unaware of what has been happening. Takes 10 seconds to find the information yourself but you want links to pick apart abd pretend. **** you

You are the propagandist.

I’d agree but also say that the government should never pay a single dollar for anyone that has had any elective surgery.
You don't even know what your saying. Elective surgery is not unnecessary surgery. Knee replacement, gallbladder removal, colonoscopy with polyp removal are all elective surgery.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT