ADVERTISEMENT

Just going to leave this here

happy-gilmore-gold-jacket.gif

Look further down the primary polls.
Trump went on a rant about future debates. He wants the RNC to cancel them. He's petrified of losing Iowa or NH.
But, if you are saying Pudding Fingers was behind this, I wouldn't be surprised. He's a beta loser. This is the move of a beta loser.

Trump went on a rant about future debates. He wants the RNC to cancel them. He's petrified of losing Iowa or NH.
But, if you are saying Pudding Fingers was behind this, I wouldn't be surprised. He's a beta loser. This is the move of a beta loser.
Trump doing this wouldn’t surprise me at all. Just not him in this instance.

Yes. Quite a bit. Google the differences, they are plentiful. Kinda like Mormons, Jehovah’s witnesses, 7th day Adventists etc. are all different.
So, evangelicals are the only Christians? Or are they different types of Christians?

So, evangelicals are the only Christians? Or are they different types of Christians?
Different types. You’d be hard pressed to find a devout catholic that identified as Christian however. My wife, for example, was raised Catholic. She converted to Christianity. Her father was not happy about her attending a Christian church as a teenager. He said, why do you live in this house? You will go to Catholic Church. We are a Catholic family. We now attend a nondenominational Christian church.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT