ADVERTISEMENT

Just how evil do you have to be to bomb a children's hospital?

Putin’s gotta be insanely jealous of Obama’s PR team: murder a bunch of Pakistani civilians two days after being sworn in and win a Nobel Peace Prize.

Sad thing is Russia v. Ukraine could (and should) have been avoided.

Neocons can’t make their billions when there’s peace.

Nothing stranger than the right thinking they are pro-America and Democrats are not. The right just loves co-opting patriotism, and it's pathetic. Equating left with anti-America is lazy and stupid. Fringe members on "both sides" are anti-American. The middle of both parties (where the vast majority exist) want to see the best for the country.
Soyou support voter ID to insure fair and accurate elections for citizens. Loke the vast majority of the rest of the world. Can we agree that is reasonable and should be supported by democrats?

Soyou support voter ID to insure fair and accurate elections for citizens. Loke the vast majority of the rest of the world. Can we agree that is reasonable and should be supported by democrats?
do you have evidence we don't already have fair and accurate elections?

Reactions: Ree4 and Torg
Trump had peace with Putin. That's what you are upset about?!? Maybe the Trump approach WORKS. That's what the record demonstrates. Biden - not so much.
Lol peace meaning bending to Putin's every demand and will. Trump colludes with Russia to interfere with U.S. elections, speaks highly of Putin's "strong leadership" and generally kisses Putin's ass every chance he gets. When will you guys wake the **** up?

I'm good with that, but why would someone voting via mail or online need an ID?

Agreed, I fully support fair and accurate elections. Of course, there are many ways to show ID. In Colorado for example both Republicans and Democrats support the mail-in voting system because there are checks related to ID. Works great.

I also believe every vote should count like the vast majority of the rest of the world, so the popular vote should elect the president. Can we agree that’s reasonable and should be supported by all?

Reactions: Ree4
Syria would like a word
Syria is where ISIS started up under Obama’s watch. Trump eliminated ISIS or severely limited them after Obama failed to act. Syria was and is a mess due to a terrible leader in Al Assad who used chemical weapons on his own people that Obama didn’t act on in taking him out as leader of Syria. This allowed Russia to come in and oppose the US going in and being there as part of their campaign against ISIS as they left Iraq to fall back into Syria once the US destroyed ISIS in Iraq. All that happened due to Obama’s failure to act and allow US troops to prevent ISIS from gaining strength and growing and killing in such inhumane and grotesque ways. You can’t say Trump and Syria without first saying Obama failed to act and created the mess that is in Syria. Al Assad should have been taken out for killing his own people with chemical weapons. Same as Hussein in Iraq for killing Iraqi Kurds with chemical weapons. There is a special place in hell for leaders of countries that use chemical weapons against their own people.

Lol peace meaning bending to Putin's every demand and will. Trump colludes with Russia to interfere with U.S. elections, speaks highly of Putin's "strong leadership" and generally kisses Putin's ass every chance he gets. When will you guys wake the **** up?
Lol
He still believes in Russian interference.
What exactly is the cost of peace and no war you hate so much?

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole and Flie
Syria is where ISIS started up under Obama’s watch. Trump eliminated ISIS or severely limited them after Obama failed to act. Syria was and is a mess due to a terrible leader in Al Assad who used chemical weapons on his own people that Obama didn’t act on in taking him out as leader of Syria. This allowed Russia to come in and oppose the US going in and being there as part of their campaign against ISIS as they left Iraq to fall back into Syria once the US destroyed ISIS in Iraq. All that happened due to Obama’s failure to act and allow US troops to prevent ISIS from gaining strength and growing and killing in such inhumane and grotesque ways. You can’t say Trump and Syria without first saying Obama failed to act and created the mess that is in Syria. Al Assad should have been taken out for killing his own people with chemical weapons. Same as Hussein in Iraq for killing Iraqi Kurds with chemical weapons. There is a special place in hell for leaders of countries that use chemical weapons against their own people.
This is factually incorrect.

Do you believe everything he tells you?

Putin is a bully. Bullies prey on the weak.

I believe Putin when Putin says Biden is predictable, and when he says Trump is unpredictable. Don't you?
No, because Trump is entirely predictable. He will always bend the knee to Vlad. What planet are you living on? Trump is a Putin stooge. He's lying to you and you're eating it up.

Reactions: nelly02
Putin and everyone else involved with targeting this hospital should enjoy an extra-special place in hell.
Putin had that spot reserved for him well before this move.
What is this hell thing that you guys are talking about? Is that the opposite of the sky fairy we love to bash on here?
shouldn’t we want to wish something bad on Putin?

Holy crap. Trump eliminated ISIS!?! Obama should have got us in a war with Syria?!? Just fantasy land revisionist nonsense.

How did Trump collude with Russia? I've heard that many times here, but I've never really seen any evidence of that. Can you provide some? If Trump did collude with Russia, what was the cost? Was it over $100B? If Trump did collude with Russia, what did Putin gain from it? These questions are genuine. I would like to have some real basis to believe the narrative.

How did Trump collude with Russia? I've heard that many times here, but I've never really seen any evidence of that. Can you provide some? If Trump did collude with Russia, what was the cost? Was it over $100B? If Trump did collude with Russia, what did Putin gain from it? These questions are genuine. I would like to have some real basis to believe the narrative.
You mean like when people from his campaign - jr, Jared and manafort met with Russian officials with ties to Putin…at Trump tower?

• Contacts Between Trump Campaign and Russia:
    • The Mueller Report documented numerous contacts between Trump campaign officials and individuals with ties to the Russian government. These contacts included meetings, emails, and other forms of communication.
    • Some of the notable contacts involved meetings with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak and the infamous Trump Tower meeting in June 2016, where Trump campaign officials met with a Russian lawyer promising damaging information on Hillary Clinton【source】【source】.
  • Russian Interference:
    • The report confirmed that the Russian government engaged in a comprehensive effort to interfere in the 2016 election, primarily through hacking and social media campaigns aimed at influencing public opinion and damaging Clinton’s candidacy.
    • Russian entities, including the Internet Research Agency (IRA), carried out extensive social media operations to influence voters and sow discord【source】【source】.

• The Senate Intelligence Committee, in its bipartisan investigation, released a report that corroborated many of Mueller's findings and provided additional details about the extent of Russian interference and contacts with the Trump campaign.

• The report highlighted concerning connections between Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and individuals linked to Russian intelligence. Manafort shared internal campaign polling data with a Russian associate, Konstantin Kilimnik, who was assessed to have connections to Russian intelligence【source】【source】.

The cost to who?
Peace and no war.
    • The Mueller Report documented numerous contacts between Trump campaign officials and individuals with ties to the Russian government. These contacts included meetings, emails, and other forms of communication.
    • Some of the notable contacts involved meetings with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak and the infamous Trump Tower meeting in June 2016, where Trump campaign officials met with a Russian lawyer promising damaging information on Hillary Clinton【source】【source】.
  • Russian Interference:
    • The report confirmed that the Russian government engaged in a comprehensive effort to interfere in the 2016 election, primarily through hacking and social media campaigns aimed at influencing public opinion and damaging Clinton’s candidacy.
    • Russian entities, including the Internet Research Agency (IRA), carried out extensive social media operations to influence voters and sow discord【source】【source】.

• The Senate Intelligence Committee, in its bipartisan investigation, released a report that corroborated many of Mueller's findings and provided additional details about the extent of Russian interference and contacts with the Trump campaign.

• The report highlighted concerning connections between Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and individuals linked to Russian intelligence. Manafort shared internal campaign polling data with a Russian associate, Konstantin Kilimnik, who was assessed to have connections to Russian intelligence【source】【source】.
propaganda and irrelevancy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Which is why it is so gross GOP Republicans repeat Putin propaganda incessantly.
Northern or Coffland14 will post something in a day or two saying it was a false flag, or the fault of Zelensky for letting kids get sick during a war and clustering them in such a large target like a hospital.

Reactions: Ree4 and nelly02
You make no sense. Probably hard to keep track with all the screen names you have.
Lies and misconduct from colluding Agencies against Trump

Reactions: nelly02
Full stop my ass!

The facts are, Putin didn't try this shit when Trump was president, but he DID do it when Obama and Biden were president.

FULL STOP!!!

Bull . . . it wasn't like he pulled out of Crimea or eastern Ukraine when Trump was president.

The fact that he expanded the war when Biden was in office proves nothing.

I'm guessing you also think that Hitler never invaded Europe while Herbert Hoover was president.

No, because Trump is entirely predictable. He will always bend the knee to Vlad. What planet are you living on? Trump is a Putin stooge. He's lying to you and you're eating it up.
No, you can't see through your blue tinted glasses. Biden told Putin, and the American public, that he was OK with a minor incursion into Ukraine.

"I think what you're going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades. And it depends on what it does. It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do."~ Joe Biden, 1/20/2022

No, you can't see through your blue tinted glasses. Biden told Putin, and the American public, that he was OK with a minor incursion into Ukraine.

"I think what you're going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades. And it depends on what it does. It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do."~ Joe Biden, 1/20/2022
Not sure where you see Biden saying he’s okay if russia went in to Ukraine. He’s talking about the US having to decide what to do if Russia did invade, particularly if it was less than a full-scale invasion.

Reactions: RileyHawk
You mean like when people from his campaign - jr, Jared and manafort met with Russian officials with ties to Putin…at Trump tower?
What was the collusion? A meeting? Biden had multiple calls with Putin just before he issued the statement I quoted. What was the actual quid pro quo that Trump had with Putin. I'm truly interested.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
  • Russian Interference:

The same FBI and intelligence that said Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation?

The same FBI that bought into the Steele dossier that proved later to be bought by Hillary's campaign?

How can people still believe the BS and keep spouting it and defending it?

What was the collusion? A meeting? Biden had multiple calls with Putin just before he issued the statement I quoted. What was the actual quid pro quo that Trump had with Putin. I'm truly interested.
There were numerous meetings between Trump campaign officials and Russian contacts. We know that manafort shared polling data with them.

If that’s not collusion you’re going to need to provide a definition.

It’s been firmly established that our intel agencies and the senate intel committee that Russia interfered in the ‘16 election. That’s not in question.

Reactions: Ree4 and RileyHawk
There were numerous meetings between Trump campaign officials and Russian contacts. We know that manafort shared polling data with them.

If that’s not collusion you’re going to need to provide a definition.

It’s been firmly established that our intel agencies and the senate intel committee that Russia interfered in the ‘16 election. That’s not in question.
It's not a question?

How did they interfere? Post something on Facebook? How many votes did Trump get based on the interference? How many did Hillary not get? If it's not a question, you should be able to answer it.

Oh, and what did Russia get in return? Permission to invade Ukraine? Some other national favors? What?

No wonder you buy into the bullshit so fully - you can't distiguish between publicly acknowledged meetings to discuss world matters between two leaders from clandestine meetings with a political candidate.

I believe when Putin says that Trump is unpredictable, he means easily manipulated.
Right. Do tell how Putin has manipulated Trump, or will manipulate Trump in the future?

And if you believe Putin on that, I guess you have to believe Putin when he says he wants Biden to win, right?

No wonder you buy into the bullshit so fully - you can't distiguish between publicly acknowledged meetings to discuss world matters between two leaders from clandestine meetings with a political candidate.
And you can't answer the question. What was the quid pro quo?

Reactions: seminoleed
The same FBI and intelligence that said Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation?

The same FBI that bought into the Steele dossier that proved later to be bought by Hillary's campaign?

How can people still believe the BS and keep spouting it and defending it?
You will believe anything the far right propaganda tells you.

It's not a question?

How did they interfere? Post something on Facebook? How many votes did Trump get based on the interference? How many did Hillary not get? If it's not a question, you should be able to answer it.

Oh, and what did Russia get in return? Permission to invade Ukraine? Some other national favors? What?
Chaos in the US and a Trump presidency.

Right. Do tell how Putin has manipulated Trump, or will manipulate Trump in the future?

And if you believe Putin on that, I guess you have to believe Putin when he says he wants Biden to win, right?
Got Trump to believe him rather than his own advisors, for one thing.

Reactions: sober_teacher
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT