ADVERTISEMENT

Just when you think Casey’s pizza cannot get better

QChawks

HB King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
They go out and put gravy on it!!

u6BiGZk.jpg

I just put my life on the line and bought gas at the Casey's on Hwy 6, and noticed they were advertising a gluten free crust.
So, crappy crust, and crappy toppings now. You've hit a home run of failure there Casey's.

I just put my life on the line and bought gas at the Casey's on Hwy 6, and noticed they were advertising a gluten free crust.
So, crappy crust, and crappy toppings now. You've hit a home run of failure there Casey's.

That Casey's on Hwy 6 is not great.

Yesterday I had a migraine from 9am to 10pm. I was down to 2 options. The first was ending it all, and the other was to eat some Casey's pizza. I managed to find a coupon online to get a medium one topping pizza for 5 dollars if you buy a specialty pizza. So I ordered a taco pizza and a medium half beef half pepperoni, and within a half an hour my migraine was gone.

That is how Casey's saved my life.

And what type of yuppie decided to make spinach, artichoke, and chicken the special.

Oh man...Casey's is WAY down on our list if we are looking for good pizza. Their dang toppings NEVER stay on...and the taste is nothing special.

Their dang toppings NEVER stay on

This dude can't even eat a pizza without breaking it.

It reminds me of that commercial though where the 9/11 first responder was taking a vacation after the attack on the twin towers. He decided to visit some picturesque towns in the great state of Iowa to relax, but he was overcome by sorrow. He sat down on a curb across the street from a Casey's, still clad in his first responder suit. A young girl in the Casey's saw the courageous first responder covered in soot and decided it was time to bring up his spirits. She ordered a delicious Casey's pizza which was immediately ready as per usual and walked it out to the hero. His tears of joy and sorrow cleaned the soot from his face, and he reached for a piece of delicious Casey's pizza. Familiar with the concept of eating pizza the toppings didn't even fall off for the brave hero that was also courageous and an American hero.

Last edited:
Is Casey’s in Colorado yet? I know there was talk of them entering the market now that Kum&Go (I always feel weird typing that) is here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT