ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Britt (interior OL) Commits to Hawks for Swarm19

sorry to say this but none of the other Hawkeye sites are stating that Britt has committed to Iowa. until it is confirmed by a admin by other or this site, it is nothing more than rumor.
a nice rumor but still a rumor.

I can see being critical on the headline, but it's a good thread. This site hasn't stated he's committed either? And it's a VERY NICE rumor ;)

Iowa already has an in on the Tracy siblings, Purdue aint nothing yet, if they become something no guarantee Brohm stays. Normally I wouldn't be so harsh, but I just can't stand anything these hated boilers say.
Hated rivals and all
A hunch? You stated it as a fact like you had talked to him about it. SMH
In my best Donald Sutherland voice from Kelly's Heroes, quit being such a downer dude .

Reactions: Harbinger273
HARBINGER IS KILLING IT! Keep up the fantastic posts and news my friend!
I may not have killed it on this one. I'm starting to reconsider my statement that he committed to Iowa. Haha. I thought his commitment was imminent earlier today, however I am now concerned that if he had wanted Iowa he would have committed right then. David Bell has had a number of recent predictions for Purdue and I wonder if Britt would want to play with him. We'll find out soon. I shall start a corrective thread should things develop otherwise.

Justin Britt has committed to the Hawkeyes via the IndyPipeline. Very strong addition to Swarm19! Been expecting this one for a long time and now its official.

Been a member here for a long time. First time I’ve ever put anyone on ignore, and, on this board, that’s saying quite a bit. You apparently have an unhealthy desire for attention. Are you so immature that you couldn’t have worded your post honestly, I.e., it appears a commitment may be imminent? Please, tell us why you think you have to beat Blair/Tom to the punch, especially with false info? You apparently think you are going to impress someone, when you are actually making a fool of yourself.

Just edited the title and original post. Britt has not committed. He has stated via twitter that he will be committing soon. Is either Iowa or Purdue. I have an unhealthy need for attention and will seek counseling Monday. Felt sure he had committed earlier but he had not...jumped the gun.

Just edited the title and original post. Britt has not committed. He has stated via twitter that he will be committing soon. Is either Iowa or Purdue. I have an unhealthy need for attention and will seek counseling Monday. Felt sure he had committed earlier but he had not...jumped the gun.
I wouldn't sweat it Harb .... given Polasek's tweet, it would suggest that Britt committed to the coaches ... just hasn't made it public yet. Also, he had stated before that he was going to hold off an early commitment ... but then has recently tweeted that a commitment was coming soon. Thus, if I were a betting man ... I'd put money on the accuracy of your original post.

I wouldn't sweat it Harb .... given Polasek's tweet, it would suggest that Britt committed to the coaches ... just hasn't made it public yet. Also, he had stated before that he was going to hold off an early commitment ... but then has recently tweeted that a commitment was coming soon. Thus, if I were a betting man ... I'd put money on the accuracy of your original post.
I'm not sweating it ghost, just thought it would be good to dial it back a bit from my seemingly indubitable stance that he had committed. Thought it had happened but not yet if it does. the counseling bit was a joke btw. I want to be right about my hunch but not at the cost of integrity.

Yeah that is about to be shutdown so enjoy it while you can...

C'mon, Boiler. Purdue's program and fans still get due respect around here. No need to go all "Minnesota" or "Nebraska" on us. Keep doing it on the field.

Last edited:
Justin Britt has committed to the Hawkeyes via the IndyPipeline. Very strong addition to Swarm19! Been expecting this one for a long time and now its official.

Been a member here for a long time. First time I’ve ever put anyone on ignore, and, on this board, that’s saying quite a bit. You apparently have an unhealthy desire for attention. Are you so immature that you couldn’t have worded your post honestly, I.e., it appears a commitment may be imminent? Please, tell us why you think you have to beat Blair/Tom to the punch, especially with false info? You apparently think you are going to impress someone, when you are actually making a fool of yourself.

It’s been confirmed so he did just fine. You need to relax.

Reactions: thrillpac
All good...I for one wouldn’t flip out as you’re doing your best to feed us Hawks info here and there and regardless “WE” Appreciate it.. and if no one else does besides me they can sit and spin my friend

I may not have killed it on this one. I'm starting to reconsider my statement that he committed to Iowa. Haha. I thought his commitment was imminent earlier today, however I am now concerned that if he had wanted Iowa he would have committed right then. David Bell has had a number of recent predictions for Purdue and I wonder if Britt would want to play with him. We'll find out soon. I shall start a corrective thread should things develop otherwise.

If all some of you want posted is accurate and factual information only, go read the article or watch the news clip where headlines aren't misleading.....bhahahahaha!

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
at this point any news is good news and the one delivering the good new 100% accurate or 50% is no need to go all nuke on him. for one like this kind of news.

Reactions: hawkeyecuz
Wow. You sure it’s Harb that is the one looking for attention?

Don’t sweat it Harb. Good stuff my man.

You sure he was even talking about an offensive player? All it says is "we got better". Why should we not assume he was talking about hunt?

You sure he was even talking about an offensive player? All it says is "we got better". Why should we not assume he was talking about hunt?
I think you might be right. He was putting that OL graphic up to try to sway Britt. I corrected my thread because I realized that Britt may not be committing here. Some have said he will or has but I'm not sure. He was talking about Hunt.

Britt committed and it has been confirmed elsewhere. The people getting upset in this thread are just a bunch of idiots.
where has it been confirmed, never realized this super top secret. or is it like the double secret probation of Animal house?

Reactions: grhawk
where has it been confirmed, never realized this super top secret. or is it like the double secret probation of Animal house?
Animal House, there is a movie I haven't seen in ages. So you never realized that this was super top secret, just like you never realized that Iowa hasn't had a top 5, let alone top 10 recruiting class either. LOL . "Toga, Toga, Toga, Toga". :)

Animal House, there is a movie I haven't seen in ages. So you never realized that this was super top secret, just like you never realized that Iowa hasn't had a top 5, let alone top 10 recruiting class either. LOL . "Toga, Toga, Toga, Toga". :)
no the closet was a #11 class in 2005. this class is close to being a solid class in the 30's.

considering the classes from 2013 thru 2015 were all the 50's. the last 3 classes look pretty good
2016 #42 8 true FR played
2017 #40 10 true FR played
2018 #40 yet to be seen which true FR play
2019 currently #35

the direction is going up.

Reactions: scotthawk1964
very big commit :D this class is coming together at all positions. get RB Goodson and WR Bell the rest will be gravy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT