ADVERTISEMENT

Juwan Howard done at Michigan

Franisdaman

HB King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
giphy.gif

I think we should fire Fran and bring in Chris Jans after seeing what Miss St is doing to Tenn right now

Obviously i know that won't happen but can dream

Reactions: peacehawk
The hot board I just saw from a UM site:
Nate Oats
TJ Otzelberger
Dusty May
Darian Devries
Porter Moser
Josh Schertz

I think May and Devries are probably the most realistic.
I could see Oats or Moser being interested.

He really showed his true colors. He should have been fired after the Wisconsin fiasco but we all know why he wasn't. Getting into a tense shouting match with a respected Strength coach because he held his son accountable was probably the breaking point for the AD. I thought they would give him another year to try and turn it around after they let him get away with what they have, but who knows what else went on behind the scenes. I'm sure he will play the victim.

Any Michigan players a good fit at Iowa? Portal time...
Don't really see it as a need, but Will Tschetter just seems like someone Fran will try and go after. They offered him out of high school.
Shot the crap out of the ball this year--52% from 3 on almost 2 attempts per game. And as a stretch 4, it's a pretty easy sell to with Krikke's minutes leaving. Like Krikke though, poor defense and poor rebounder...

He really showed his true colors. He should have been fired after the Wisconsin fiasco but we all know why he wasn't. Getting into a tense shouting match with a respected Strength coach because he held his son accountable was probably the breaking point for the AD. I thought they would give him another year to try and turn it around after they let him get away with what they have, but who knows what else went on behind the scenes. I'm sure he will play the victim.
Don't forget screaming at Mark Turgeon that he was going to f'n kill him the year before. The Fab 5 days are ancient now, and I tried to keep my dislike for those players and Michigan at the time from automatically not liking him as a coach, but he was a jackass the whole time. He took over a team near the top of another coaches peak and had a real coach in Martelli as an assistant to keep that team running for a couple years. After the team became his own he got last place results. Just like Deion Sanders, he's just a name and a hype train with no substance.

Last edited:
Health issues?

I heard from a respected source he was stealing signs from the opposing bench.

• Haha
Reactions: Carlton
Don't really see it as a need, but Will Tschetter just seems like someone Fran will try and go after. They offered him out of high school.
Shot the crap out of the ball this year--52% from 3 on almost 2 attempts per game. And as a stretch 4, it's a pretty easy sell to with Krikke's minutes leaving. Like Krikke though, poor defense and poor rebounder...
I like cheddar cheese

• Love
Reactions: Carlton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT