ADVERTISEMENT

K-State scores on 5th straight possesion to take 38-35 lead over Oklahoma w/4:32 remainng

I like the stat that KSU's qb has 7 rushing TDs against Ok in the last two games. B12 D at its finest!
Thats my guy Sklar T! Kid was a heck of a basketball player at Fort Osage as well, and may have chased down all of my sons career records had he not got that scholly offer from KSU and given up basketball after his soph year. Kids a very good athlete.....

Chris Klieman would be a nice fit as HC at Iowa some day IMO. Grew up in Iowa, HS football in Waterloo then was a d-back and later coached at UNI. Four FCS national championships in 5 years at NDSU. Stepping stone to KSU.......

It's just the entire Big 12. Watching UT v. TT now, these programs don't give a shit about defense.. 42-41 with >10 minutes left. Embarrassing. I'd hate to have to watch this style of football every week.
If you think this is bad, try watching Big12 basketball.

Chris Klieman would be a nice fit as HC at Iowa some day IMO. Grew up in Iowa, HS football in Waterloo then was a d-back and later coached at UNI. Four FCS national championships in 5 years at NDSU. Stepping stone to KSU.......

Ditto

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT