ADVERTISEMENT

Kadyn Proctor…the gift that keeps on giving. 😡

Oh great, another KP thread!....wasn't quite sure how most of the fanbase feels about him these days. Before seeing this thread he hadn't crossed my mind in awhile. Kind of amusing how hard it is for grown men to just ignore what this kid says and does at this point

Lol Yeah…yet you chose to open the thread, read the thread, and post in the thread.

Good thing you don’t care. 😏

Reactions: herkhatescy
Question? Did Proctor use the portal twice by coming to Iowa and going back to bama? Can he tranfer again if he choses
As of about a week or 2 ago, Portal Transferring is now unlimited for those who qualify - even those transferring back to their previous school - while being eligible immediately at new destination(s).

So basically, if wanted to, an athlete could change schools numerous times - even going back to old school, however many times they want, in the process - between seasons with no penalties or infractions.

Complete and total 'Wild West' free-for-all.

He can't keep his mouth shut and keeps saying the wrong things. I lost all respect if I had any after these last comments. If that makes you feel sorry then feel sorry for him being stupid.
At some point you'd think he'd get some guidance and direction from his parents. But...

Reactions: JLDHAWK
As of about a week or 2 ago, Portal Transferring is now unlimited for those who qualify - even those transferring back to their previous school - while being eligible immediately at new destination(s).

So basically, if wanted to, an athlete could change schools numerous times - even going back to old school, however many times they want, in the process - between seasons with no penalties or infractions.

Complete and total 'Wild West' free-for-all.
Is that really true? If so, yeah, things will get interesting in all the wrong ways.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT