ADVERTISEMENT

Kaepernick is a POS (unrelated to kneeling)

I continue to hear people say Kaepernick isn’t getting another shot at the NFL because of his kneeling and it’s left at that. Take kneeling, his poor play post Super Bowl run, and the fact he was offered opportunities by the 49ers and other teams after he opted out of his contract aside, he has glaring red flags.

We all know about his “police are pigs socks”. Fine, DBag move.

Then there’s his support for Castro, a murderous dictator on the same lines of Hitler or Stalin. How many NFL players, or just people in general would get chastised for supporting Castro, Hitler, or Stalin? Yes, after the backlash Kaepernick stepped back and spun it as supporting just the free education and healthcare aspects Castro provided his people— the ones that he didn’t commit genocide against anyway.

Then we have Kaepernick not only donating money to an organization named after someone on the FBI’s most wanted list for the assassination of a state trooper after they were pulled over after robbing a bank, but he then tweets birthday wishes to this person.

These reasons, along with poor play and high demands are a reason he’s not getting a shot in the NFL... like so many others who kneeled and continue to kneel are.

I once knew a guy who had a cup of coffee with the Ravens who said the NFL stands for Not For Long.

At this point strictly football speaking, it would be nearly impossible for CK to make a serious comeback. At the time no one would sign him, he was still better than almost half the starting NFL QBs. But now that ship has sailed.

Politics aside, his character issues aren't germane to the real issue. There are a lot of character issue guys in the NFL today worse than CK, so I don't buy the argument.

He has just been out too long for a serious comeback. And even if that weren't true, he is still the villain who started the disrespecting the flag movement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT