ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris announces first major economic policy: Eliminate taxes on tips for all service and hospitality workers

Take a look at the difference of reporting

Stupid out of context comparison.
The report on Trump was a followup segment days after Trump floated the idea
It echoed the wall st Journal editorial written the day after Trump suggested it.
The report on Harris was minutes after she floated it and was pure reporting the facts, not analysis.
The analysis will follow and raise the same questions they asked of Trump.
Nothing burger.

Terrible idea. Why should one person's earned income be treated more favorably than another?
Agree. Stupid idea by both candidates. If it passes, I want my salary lowered to $5,000/year and the rest considered tips. Both are full of shit on this idea.

It echoed the wall st Journal editorial written the day after Trump suggested it.
The report on Harris was minutes after she floated it and was pure reporting the facts, not analysis.
Nothing burger.
Follow up ? Lmao

Nothing burger.
lol. She stood on a stage and point blank said she was going to remove taxes from all tips. I would think they would at least be able to benchmark that cost with the cost of MAGAs free the waiters policy

lol. She stood on a stage and point blank said she was going to remove taxes from all tips. I would think they would at least be able to benchmark that cost with the cost of MAGAs free the waiters policy
Did you see the entire report?
Or only the headline?
As usual, no facts.

Did you see the entire report?
Or only the headline?
As usual, no facts.
No, I watched her mouth move while listening to the words she said.

You don’t have to be a card carrying insurrectionist freedom fighter to recognize that this is biased coverage.

I'm all for reducing the tax burden but I'd like to hear what spending is being cut to account for the lost tax revenue.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT