ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris chants "Down with deportation" in resurfaced video.

Any human that votes for Trump is either chronically stupid or morally depraved.

This is on display HOURLY.
I appreciate people who voted for Hillary, who championed policy decisions that have literally hundreds of thousands of corpses in their wake, making reference to chronic stupidity and moral depravity.

**** that warmonger and her idiot enablers like you. If you piled those corpses up and stood on top of them your couldn’t even see the shores of morality across the sea of blood from where you stand now.

Yes, it will be glorious, and we will march throughout the cities cheering our victory!

Sure, not a beta among you. Well, except for you and this guy.

_97323217_gettyimages-830617844.jpg.webp

Any human that votes for Trump is either chronically stupid or morally depraved.

This is on display HOURLY.
Not voting this time, but when I did before it was basically pushback against liberalism that had gone too far. The stuff I’ve talked about before that turns most people off, BLM, trans in sports, reparations, border issues. I only care about policy. Much like I didn’t care that Aroldis Chapman was a scum when he came to the cubs in 2016. Results

Trump wants to deport LEGAL Haitian workers. Fuqq him. Chant on, Vice President Harris!
Any male in this country who votes for her is a huge douche.
There it is: dumb, baseless misogyny. That's what 99% of Kamala hate is about. These people are called "incels".
Trump is going to win this election. The following day will be glorious, can’t wait to watch the meltdown 🤣
He has a shot because this country is filled with morons. In fact, that's his ONLY shot. All 2024 Trump supporters are room temperature IQ dorks. Worthless people.

I’m an alpha and you’re a beta male with zero rizz.

I’m young and good looking you’re old and ugly in the inside and out.

I’m in shape and based on your posting history I bet you are fat and, again, really ugly.

So zero known metrics.

See, this is what I'm talking about. Your statement was based solely on feelings and emotions, one of the hallmarks of a beta male.

According to your clan, males can have vaginas and females can have penises. That's literally the side you're on. People who think that shit.

It’s called mental illness. The really sad part is that a political party is trying to take advantage of those same mentally ill individuals just to get them to vote a certain way.
Um, no. I realize that I'm talking to the ignorant and brainwashed here, but virtually NO ONE is saying trans women are biologically female or trans men biologically male. Literally it's why the qualifier "trans" exists linguistically. Straw man arguments of the low IQ, whacko far right nutjobs.

It’s called mental illness. The really sad part is that a political party is trying to take advantage of those same mentally ill individuals just to get them to vote a certain way.
Absolutely, one day Trump will go away and we can proceed with some semblance of normalcy. The brainwashing is likely to continue though, but we can hope.

More ILLEGAL{S} phucking kids! No! No! No! By all means, no way we should deport these heroes of the left >

I’m an alpha and you’re a beta male with zero rizz.

I’m young and good looking you’re old and ugly in the inside and out.

I’m in shape and based on your posting history I bet you are fat and, again, really ugly.
You have to be at least 3/4 retarded to post something like that ^^ 🤣 🤡

Let's start a list of men that Northern feels are beta:
His wife's divorce lawyer
The weenie from HR that lectured him about leaning up against female co-workers car doors as they tried to leave for the day while bragging about how alpha he is
Kirk Ferentz
Men that don't get "locker room talk", about sexually assaulting women just because you have wealth and power

• Haha
Reactions: torbee and Ree4
You guys don't think this expressly referring to Trump's mass deportation rhetoric? She isn't referring to normal deportation....come on

• Haha
Reactions: NorthernHawkeye
Let's start a list of men that Northern feels are beta:
His wife's divorce lawyer
The weenie from HR that lectured him about leaning up against female co-workers car doors as they tried to leave for the day while bragging about how alpha he is
Kirk Ferentz
Men that don't get "locker room talk", about sexually assaulting women just because you have wealth and power
He also limits the people who look at his full profile cause he’s scared of what they will find

The projection is strong with this grasshopper, describing what is 100 percent the MAGA movement as something Democrats do. Much of the country is finally waking up to how MAGA is a bunch of inbred incels who like to brag about their anti intellectualism and costume play as tough guys, but are really just a bunch of high school graduate Gravy Seals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT