ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris is NOT a moderate, she is in fact a HARD leftist

In the end, you are in a cult and your cult leader refers to you as disgusting and makes fun of you with his inner circle. Alyssa Farah Griffin has talked about the things trump says about his followers/worshippers multiple times, he despises them. But they love him!

Link to Fact Check

Verdict: True

This claim is true. GovTrack ranked Harris as the most liberal senator in 2019.

Fact Check:

Harris held her first rally since former President Joe Biden withdrew his candidacy for President and endorsed her, according to Associated Press. The vice president has also received several more key Democrats’ support, including House Democrat leader Hakeem Jefferies, and her campaign has received more than $100 million in donations, the outlet reported.

A post from Waltz claims GovTrack ranked Harris as the most liberal senator. He also compared Harris to other popular Democrats.

“Reminder: Kamala Harris is ranked the MOST LIBERAL left wing Senator by non-partisan GovTrack,” the post reads. “She’s to the left of Bernie and Elizabeth Warren. She is the Squadron Commander for the Squad!”

This claim is accurate. An archived version of the GovTrack Report Card for 2019 ranked then-California Sen. Harris as the “most politically left.” In 2020, she was ranked second most politically left behind Democratic Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. (RELATED: No, Video Does Not Show First Kamala Harris Presidential Ad)

Joshua Tauberer, founder of GovTrack, told Check Your Fact that GovTrack used to publish legislator “report cards” based on a single calendar year at the end of the first year of a two-year Congress.
“The statistic that Rep. Waltz is referring to was based on a single calendar year,” Tauberer said. “Several years ago we discontinued creating new single-calendar-year ‘report cards’: We determined that the limited data available in a single year was not sufficient to create a reliable portrait of the activity of legislators, particularly given the ebbs and flows of the legislative calendar, and therefore did not serve as a useful tool to our users and the American public.”

Tauberer referred Check Your Fact to Harris’ page on the site, which he said is the “most reliable co-sponsorship ideology analysis relevant” to the topic, as well as a page for “biennial report cards based on complete two-year data for each Congressional session.” The graph, titled “Ideology-Leadership chart” showed Harris as one of the top-10 most left-leaning scorers on the chart between 2017 and 2022.

Attacks against the incumbent vice president have intensified shortly after she was endorsed by Biden. Republican vice presidential nominee J.D. Vance correctly claimed Harris and Biden suspended deportations and halted construction of the border wall on the first day of the administration.
Someone didn't read the GovTrack fine print.

Reactions: EasyHawk
That is just one quote, there are plenty of others and it proved the case anyway. trump is owned by Elon and putin. In the end, you support a felon and a rapist and a pedo. That should be enough. No need to try to justify trump's lies, his actions are plenty.
So please provide me with thr link that says what Menace said. I also understand you are not menace and can say "he said it not me."

No rush for either of you.

Link to Fact Check

Verdict: True

This claim is true. GovTrack ranked Harris as the most liberal senator in 2019.

Fact Check:

Harris held her first rally since former President Joe Biden withdrew his candidacy for President and endorsed her, according to Associated Press. The vice president has also received several more key Democrats’ support, including House Democrat leader Hakeem Jefferies, and her campaign has received more than $100 million in donations, the outlet reported.

A post from Waltz claims GovTrack ranked Harris as the most liberal senator. He also compared Harris to other popular Democrats.

“Reminder: Kamala Harris is ranked the MOST LIBERAL left wing Senator by non-partisan GovTrack,” the post reads. “She’s to the left of Bernie and Elizabeth Warren. She is the Squadron Commander for the Squad!”

This claim is accurate. An archived version of the GovTrack Report Card for 2019 ranked then-California Sen. Harris as the “most politically left.” In 2020, she was ranked second most politically left behind Democratic Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. (RELATED: No, Video Does Not Show First Kamala Harris Presidential Ad)

Joshua Tauberer, founder of GovTrack, told Check Your Fact that GovTrack used to publish legislator “report cards” based on a single calendar year at the end of the first year of a two-year Congress.
“The statistic that Rep. Waltz is referring to was based on a single calendar year,” Tauberer said. “Several years ago we discontinued creating new single-calendar-year ‘report cards’: We determined that the limited data available in a single year was not sufficient to create a reliable portrait of the activity of legislators, particularly given the ebbs and flows of the legislative calendar, and therefore did not serve as a useful tool to our users and the American public.”

Tauberer referred Check Your Fact to Harris’ page on the site, which he said is the “most reliable co-sponsorship ideology analysis relevant” to the topic, as well as a page for “biennial report cards based on complete two-year data for each Congressional session.” The graph, titled “Ideology-Leadership chart” showed Harris as one of the top-10 most left-leaning scorers on the chart between 2017 and 2022.

Attacks against the incumbent vice president have intensified shortly after she was endorsed by Biden. Republican vice presidential nominee J.D. Vance correctly claimed Harris and Biden suspended deportations and halted construction of the border wall on the first day of the administration.
From GovTrack:

The analysis is blind to actual information like what the legislation is about or what party each Member of Congress is affiliated with. In fact, there’s no guarantee that the scores have anything to do with liberal- or conversative-ness or any other standard frame for political ideology.

Not sure you should go blaming republicans for this mess. They had a primary and voted in a nominee, it's not their fault Kamala was installed not elected. When the democratic process was allowed to play out, she got 3.5% of the vote... and as VP she has a TERRIBLE approval rating at 39%. You can but Trump this all you like, but here we are.
Why do Rs care who the D nom is? They voted for their guy and have the choice to vote for him in November.

Ds only had one choice and he decided to step aside and a new person is taking his place. If anyone wants to be upset about this it should be Ds... but if they like the move then they are fine with it. That appears to be the case and they now have a choice to make in November.

Why all the angst Rs???

You claim Harris is “hard left” based on your opinions….
I claim Trumpf is a convicted criminal, based on FACRS!
You don't know what facts are right now. None of us do. When ****ing Coumo ( right the dude who WAS the NY DA) says something like that case wouldn't have been tried against anyone not named Donald Trump even the dems have to realize it was shotty.

You don't know what facts are right now. None of us do. When ****ing Coumo ( right the dude who WAS the NY DA) says something like that case wouldn't have been tried against anyone not named Donald Trump even the dems have to realize it was shotty.
I do know the data whiskey….Trumpf was found GUILTY on 34 counts of fraud. Those are the facts. Your candidate is not fit for public office. He is a criminal. A CONVICTED criminal.

No bullshit from the dems, that is constantly from maga. Trump lies every time he talks. Man you make stuff up all the time. I guess you are embarrassed with yourself, that makes sense.
LOL... That's why it took 3.5 years and one debate night to freak the entire world out because they have been honest about Joe and his health.

except he was convicted. thats a fact.
You give me enough money and time and I'll go find 12 people in the Des Moines Metro that will put their hand on a Bible and swear you ( something profound) while never having met you.

When the main stream media got caught in bed protecting the democratic president and future candidate and we know what we know about who owns what in this country. These types of dumbass things I'm saying became valid. We don't know shit about shit, this country is run by a select few who play by a set of rules we don't even know exist.

And for some reason, they all hate Trump, which makes me think.

And just to reiterate how dumb this all got, the 12 people in des moines I find will all classify as anything Joe would consider an "american".

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
You give me enough money and time and I'll go find 12 people in the Des Moines Metro that will put their hand on a Bible and swear you ( something profound) while never having met you.

When the main stream media got caught in bed protecting the democratic president and future candidate and we know what we know about who owns what in this country. These types of dumbass things I'm saying became valid. We don't know shit about shit, this country is run by a select few who play by a set of rules we don't even know exist.

And just to reiterate how dumb this all got, the 12 people in des moines I find will all classify as anything Joe would consider an "american".
lol... cry more. He had a a team of lawyers make jury selections. He lost his case. He's going to lose more in the future when cases resume.

Meaning you nor I really know shit about shit.
No. I DO know that Trumpf is a convicted felon. I do know Trumpf has been found civilly liable for sexual abuse. I do know that Trumpf has been indicted for various crimes in multiple states… yet to be adjudicated, but inducted.
The old adage “If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it might be a duck” certainly applies to ol’#45. Based on these indictments, this trial/conviction and his past record, how can a reasonable and responsible adult even consider voting for him for any public office?

Why do Rs care who the D nom is? They voted for their guy and have the choice to vote for him in November.

Ds only had one choice and he decided to step aside and a new person is taking his place. If anyone wants to be upset about this it should be Ds... but if they like the move then they are fine with it. That appears to be the case and they now have a choice to make in November.

Why all the angst Rs???
Because MANY of us want a different choice somewhere between the convicted felon and Karl Marx. With Joe stepping aside many people were looking for a Trump alternative we could hold our noses and vote for. She ain't it.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Because MANY of us want a different choice somewhere between the convicted felon and Karl Marx. With Joe stepping aside many people were looking for a Trump alternative we could hold our noses and vote for. She ain't it.
Sesame Street Idk GIF

Right... so I guess you can just vote for Trump and say you had no choice.

It’s a fair point you make. I don’t think he has an ethos at all. He is a narcissistic opportunist that exploited far right beliefs on abortion, Christianity, white nationalism and more. I don’t think that makes him any better. It might make him worse.

To paraphrase one of my favorite movies…say what you want about the far right MAGA types, at least it’s an ethos.
Trump is a complete shithead, I don't think that's debatable. Factually, he's a felon, and IMO morally broke. He's certainly an opportunist, tried to be Christian for a bit, and may or may not be a narcissist (having one of those in my life for real, I'm not so sure on him but it can't be ruled out). I've heard the line about white nationalists, but haven't seen him jump on board with them. He has acknowledged they vote for him, not condoned them (he certainly hasn't paid to bail them out of jail after a riot, so he's one up on Kamala on that one).

I just don't really see any right wing in his positions:
Abortion, he doesn't support a ban but does support the states choosing what they want to do (i.e. if they want to allow them for 9 months, that's their choice, or if they want to ban them altogether, that's their choice). That's not a right wing position.

Guns: he never makes strong statements here, telling me he doesn't want to offend the 2A no restrictions crowd but doesn't want to take their stand either when it comes to putting restrictions.

He over the weekend spoke out against project 2025, calling it "really far right," and "extreme."

I just don't see "right wing" positions out of him. If he's a narcissist, he probably isn't going to be swayed from those positions unless there's a trade off to his benefit. When it comes to getting things passed through the house and senate, he's not going to win by compromising further right.

Kamala on the other hand has taken much more extreme positions, but to the left:
Supported bailing out BLM rioters
Allowed the border crisis to get worse despite being assigned to fix it.
Supported defund the police.
Supported Reparations.
Tax rates up to 80%

Those are pretty left wing positions. I think she'll try to distance herself from those as much as possible as all are turnoffs for moderates.

I've said before and continue to believe she'll win due to the fact that Trump isn't going to attract anyone who didn't vote for him before, but I've not seen any really good example of trump being right wing either. As a former Democrat, he just hasn't moved that far right that I can see.

Not sure you should go blaming republicans for this mess. They had a primary and voted in a nominee, it's not their fault Kamala was installed not elected. When the democratic process was allowed to play out, she got 3.5% of the vote... and as VP she has a TERRIBLE approval rating at 39%. You can but Trump this all you like, but here we are.
Kamala was elected as part of a ticket in 2020 with Joe Biden. People were aware of his age then and the fact that she was second in command should anything happen. Same thing with Trump and Vance. If something were to happen to Trump, who do you think the sudden nominee would be? It'd be Vance.

Trump is a complete shithead, I don't think that's debatable. Factually, he's a felon, and IMO morally broke. He's certainly an opportunist, tried to be Christian for a bit, and may or may not be a narcissist (having one of those in my life for real, I'm not so sure on him but it can't be ruled out). I've heard the line about white nationalists, but haven't seen him jump on board with them. He has acknowledged they vote for him, not condoned them (he certainly hasn't paid to bail them out of jail after a riot, so he's one up on Kamala on that one).

I just don't really see any right wing in his positions:
Abortion, he doesn't support a ban but does support the states choosing what they want to do (i.e. if they want to allow them for 9 months, that's their choice, or if they want to ban them altogether, that's their choice). That's not a right wing position.

Guns: he never makes strong statements here, telling me he doesn't want to offend the 2A no restrictions crowd but doesn't want to take their stand either when it comes to putting restrictions.

He over the weekend spoke out against project 2025, calling it "really far right," and "extreme."

I just don't see "right wing" positions out of him. If he's a narcissist, he probably isn't going to be swayed from those positions unless there's a trade off to his benefit. When it comes to getting things passed through the house and senate, he's not going to win by compromising further right.

Kamala on the other hand has taken much more extreme positions, but to the left:
Supported bailing out BLM rioters
Allowed the border crisis to get worse despite being assigned to fix it.
Supported defund the police.
Supported Reparations.
Tax rates up to 80%

Those are pretty left wing positions. I think she'll try to distance herself from those as much as possible as all are turnoffs for moderates.

I've said before and continue to believe she'll win due to the fact that Trump isn't going to attract anyone who didn't vote for him before, but I've not seen any really good example of trump being right wing either. As a former Democrat, he just hasn't moved that far right that I can see.
I agree with most of this. Which is why the Trump supporters/cult puzzle me all the more. Actually, puzzle isn't the right word as I know who they are now. The irony in all this is that Trump is the RINO he and his cult claim to hate. He's less conservative than almost any Republican. And that's why he's dangerous because all he cares about and wants is attention and power. He will let others do the actual work and he tends to hire the crazy Joe Rogan type conspiracy idiots like Bannon and Flynn.

At this point in history, I think the left does a better job of keeping its crazy to the fringes where the Right has become a circus.

Whiskey….”jury selection” is not as simplistic as you address it to be. Typical “oversimplification” response. You may not know “shit about shit”….however I do know Trumpf was convicted on 34 counts of fraud, I do know that Trumpf certainly encouraged interference of the orderly transfer of governmental power on 1/6/21 (and that by definition is “treason”)…I do know that Trumpf has actively tried to overturn a vote of the American people with bullying, wasteful court hearings and out right lies about the election process… In short, I see Trumpf as a loser. In fact whiskey, I find you a more viable political candidate than he. However, I would never vote for you, either. Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: doughuddl2
The fact that they had a primary and voted for this nominee is exactly why we SHOULD be blaming Republicans.

Prosecutor vs the Prosecuted! Live with it MAGAt!

Why would you vote "down ballot" for people who are Trump-enablers?

Quit electing those idiots, and you actually get real conservatism in this country.
because there's a lot more to vote for than president on the ballot. There's local elections, state laws/amendments.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT