ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris POTUS eligibility

Reactions: ThiccJimXXX
I thought the party's objective was to represent the will of the people but thanks for saying the quiet part out loud.
You would be wrong. Political parties make their own rules. They can appointment any candidate they want. You are just parroting far right talking points.

Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

Reactions: globalhawk
Since I have a bunch of RW nutbags on ignore, not sure if it's come up on here.

I've seen it elsewhere on social media that RW nutbags are saying that Harris isn't eligible because her parents weren't US citizens when she was born. Doesn't matter, US Code (same then as it is now) says if you were born in the US and under it's jurisdiction, you're a citizen at birth. She was, and she is.

Along w/ this silliness:

I just got home and according to my next door neighbor, Biden is in a coma on life support and Dems are hiding it as long as possible. Now, when I got home the day of Trump’s conviction , he was sitting outside crying and said they gave trump 340 years in prison and he would never be able to be president again. And when I got home after the shooting attempt he was raging that it was a set up by trump because nobody would miss that shot and they “got a downsie to do the shooting.” He flies a giant anti Biden flag. Not sure his sources are always accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: wausauhawk
I remember when @Scruddy used to claim he hated Trump & wished he went away. At least he's honest about being in the cult now, constantly falling for & posting disinformation.

Isn't a political party's objective to win the election?
Sure it is. But it’s not exactly democratic to dump the man who legitimately earned the nomination well after the process was over, because the party thinks he will lose, and replace him with someone else without allowing any sort of selection process or open convention…is it? Might as well not even have the primary process.

If Biden is unable to perform the duties of his office, fine. He needs to resign immediately. Otherwise, this is a blatant circumventing of the democratic process and a slap in the face to democrat voters who nominated him.

Sure it is. But it’s not exactly democratic to dump the man who legitimately earned the nomination well after the process was over, because the party thinks he will lose, and replace him with someone else without allowing any sort of selection process or open convention…is it? Might as well not even have the primary process.

If Biden is unable to perform the duties of his office, fine. He needs to resign immediately. Otherwise, this is a blatant circumventing of the democratic process and a slap in the face to democrat voters who nominated him.
Incorrect. Edit: You need to educate yourself. There is zero reason that either party can't make changes when they see fit. People join a party. The party makes the rules.

I remember when @Scruddy used to claim he hated Trump & wished he went away. At least he's honest about being in the cult now, constantly falling for & posting disinformation.
I have several posts discussing me going all in after the debate and assassination attempt. Kamala is the worst presidential candidate of all time. Nothing changes if she gets the nod, especially if the DMC subverting the will of the voter for the third presidential election in a row. If you think I'm alone in jumping in on the trump train you're not paying attention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT