ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris/Tampon Tim Highlight Appreciation Page

Thought banning books was MAGAs thing? This one isn’t about d!cks and sucking c@wk either, odd

Looks like they got the sheep here to do the acting. Nice job Ragnernot Hawki Blowsplace

453188899_2961749630641890_7976858037007183732_n.jpg

Why would I pay attention to someone who isn’t capable of stringing together two coherent sentences in English?

When I state that Kamala is a quality candidate, then respond to me.

Until then, enjoy your circle jerk with like-minded mental midgets.
Please explain what policies of hers you support and why she qualified? I’m 2 pages in and no one has explained why one would vote for Harris.

You guys are obsessed with this woman. Obsessed.

It’s truly sad this is the type of shit that gets your rocks off.

God I would love it if she won for no other reason than how much it would piss some of you losers off.
What offends you? These are literally all sound bites and talking points from your nominee. Do her words offend you or that your party is covering up half the stuff she’s said? Harris was the worst polling VP in history and did nothing, not even visit the border. Please explain what policies you support without using the words Trump. I’d hate to think he lives rent free in your head.

Reactions: jurness
What offends you? These are literally all sound bites and talking points from your nominee. Do her words offend you or that your party is covering up half the stuff she’s said? Harris was the worst polling VP in history and did nothing, not even visit the border. Please explain what policies you support without using the words Trump. I’d hate to think he lives rent free in your head.
Reading is hard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT