ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris/Tampon Tim Highlight Appreciation Page

Yep and several of my former co-workers and I, upon retirement, left Mn for Iowa. Better weather (albeit rather slightly), fewer huge mosquitoes, conservative state, and less traffic issues in Des Moines metro vs the Twin Cities. The slogan of “Minnesota Nice” really should be “Minnesota passive aggressive”. 😉 But the two main reasons for moving to Iowa are: lower state taxes (particularly for retirees) and less crime.

Reactions: BDE420
Damn, didn’t realize someone could spam the board like this. So what has you so triggered. That a guy served 20 years, left a year before his platoon deployed for Iraq, stated his highest level achieved in the army, not what he left at. Is this really what has your panties in a bunch, why are you not calling out Trump who dodged the draft.
Well, if Walz “misrepresented”, i.e., embellished about his military career…makes people think what else has he lied about?

Reactions: BDE420
What claims? Last I recall he was making a speech. First sentence said he served in the reserves factual. Second sentence he said one night he was at Bagram base and saw a soldier being loaded into a plane to come back home after dying and he questioned why he was able to come home and not others. That sentence is also true in 2008 he was on a congressional trip to Bagram base. He could have been a little clearer in stating several years later but again both statements are factual. He also never said anything like he fought on the front lines or anything.

So again Comrade who is feeding you all this crap because I can continue to systematically tear it down 1 by 1. Again what is stolen valor and if this is what you are referring to in Afghanistan, what valor was he trying to claim? He was making a statement about coming home in one piece while others have not. To me that is very poignant. Much better than Trump calling fallen soldiers losers because they died.
Derp^^^ Apologist, get in line spoon feed media derp.

This is the problem
Comrades and the enemy someone who apologizes for others.

Grow a pair

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT