ADVERTISEMENT

Kamari Moulton

Max White.
I was just typing this reply as you posted that:

Wouldn’t mind seeing Max White get a few carries. He comes from some pretty strong bloodlines … not only is his father the head coach at CR Kennedy, but his great-grandfather (mother’s side) was Max Hawkins, who played with Nile Kinnick, and is the namesake of Hawkins Drive.

It would be nice to see one of the young guys emerge today. But I have a feeling Williams will get the workload

Reactions: pink shizzle
OP is a genius

Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

I'm glad to see all the running backs mentioned in this thread get to tote the rock today! That's a big confidence builder for all of them going forward. Well done all around

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Lots of geniuses in this thread

#MaxWhiteFanClub

😉
not to be negative,but how good is WM? it looked by the third quarter that our OL was obviously manhandling them. suspect it is partly the level of competition.

on the other, the previous two weeks' compeittion was nothing to be impressed with, and we struggled there. so ....

not to be negative,but how good is WM? it looked by the third quarter that our OL was obviously manhandling them. suspect it is partly the level of competition.

on the other, the previous two weeks' compeittion was nothing to be impressed with, and we struggled there. so ....
...So be thankful for what you saw today. Improvement!

Reactions: cmhawks99
Both Moulton and WAshington looked like they had some nice wiggle. Lashon also looked good. The OL was opening some holes. Looked like Iowa was doing some things different in blocking. If the run game is strong, the offense will be okay.
Less thinking just go block a hat!

Reactions: cmhawks99
Patterson and Moulton seem to understand that with this O line you better hit any small crease you see hard and fast. Sustaining blocks or pulling to block in space are not their strengths.

Reactions: blackett73
Patterson and Moulton seem to understand that with this O line you better hit any small crease you see hard and fast. Sustaining blocks or pulling to block in space are not their strengths.
All of our backs are running North and South instead of the constant dancing we've seen previously.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT