ADVERTISEMENT

Karen Read Trial

IowaHawkIT

HR All-American
Jan 10, 2011
Has anyone read about or followed this Karen Read trial? It's absolutely wild. It's going to make a great Dateline/Netflix series. Here is a really good overview, even though it's a little long. To me, there are too many random things here where there isn't some sort of police coverup. I tried to post the overview from Reddit but it's over the limit, so I've linked it below.

Also, wood.

Read-660c6db64836b-scaled.jpg

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
No chance in HELL. IMHO, she has the cray cray and did it. She's got the look, bigly.

No chance in HELL. IMHO, she has the cray cray and did it. She's got the look, bigly.
I'd take my chances with her. I don't think she did it. There are way too many coincidences that happened during and after his death. These people are all police officers yet thought it was a good idea to delete phone calls, seach history, text messages, etc. Not to mention the house it happened at had the basement cement tore up, remodeled, the dog rehomed and the house sold right after the death.

Hard to believe this trial isn’t getting more play here. An absolute frame job by the police protecting their own officer. Obvious planted evidence. Follow this if you haven’t been. .

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
Hard to believe this trial isn’t getting more play here. An absolute frame job by the police protecting their own officer. Obvious planted evidence. Follow this if you haven’t been. .
I've just been following bits and pieces but I've learned two things - 1. The cops involved very likely framed her and 2. Apparently she has a leaky anus.

Reactions: jasonrann
Apparently during the digging thru the phones of the cops involved, they found a text exchange about Ms Read having "a leaky balloon knot". Her lawyer decided to dive deep and it was revealed the balloon knot reference was to her anus, and apparently she has an issue with it leaking lol.

Reactions: jasonrann
I don’t think so. I think the relative of one of the cops beat the other cop to death or nearly to death. Threw him outside and he died. They tried to frame the girlfriend but did just a laughably horrible job of it.
The busted light would be my only question. But I’d assume a head on with a person. Would do more damage to the vehicle. Granted I’ve only read the description.

The busted light would be my only question. But I’d assume a head on with a person. Would do more damage to the vehicle. Granted I’ve only read the description.
The other part that struck me is that someone associated with the law enforcement side googled how long it takes to die from hypothermia in the middle of the night from the house the party was held at.

The other part that struck me is that someone associated with the law enforcement side googled how long it takes to die from hypothermia in the middle of the night from the house the party was held at.
And a bunch of the cops were frantically calling each other in the middle of the night, then at least 2 destroyed their phones. Nothing to see here though, blame the gf w the leaky ass.

Certainly interesting. I’d still want to see physical damage to the vehicle matched against the trauma the victim endured.
My thoughts are there would be more than a broken light to match up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT